• Breaking News

    Monday, October 5, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Weekly Trade Post - October 05-11

    Pokémon TCG Weekly Trade Post - October 05-11


    Weekly Trade Post - October 05-11

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Post your in-game trade offers here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Anything but this

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    Always check your card count before Intrepid Swording

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    Anybody have decent, cheap fairy deck lists?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:36 AM PDT

    16 Booster codes. First person to guess my favorite Pokemon in a comment gets them.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    1st dub in a tournanent, (theme deck) I used Zamazenta theme deck

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Dumb question, but I'm a newbie trying to help my daughter out. How in the heck do you change your flip coin?!

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    My daughter just got some booster packs (we pulled a Alolan Ninetales gx rainbow card 150/145 woot woot!) and is interested in the online version.

    I set her up with an account and loaded all of her codes. She is loving it so far!

    One code included an Umbreon coin, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to equip it to her character.

    Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance guys!

    submitted by /u/Provioso
    [link] [comments]

    Eternatus V and Zacian V - which one is more valuable?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    I can easily trade 3 DAA for an eternatus V but i don't know about Zacian V tho, im trying to get it so i don't know how many packs i should offer.

    Same goes for eter vmax, i don't know how much it is worth. Plz help

    submitted by /u/Akrob4t
    [link] [comments]

    How does player cup phase 1 work?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    I thought I read somewhere the top 256 will move on but now I'm so sure. Can anyone give me a definitive answer who moves on to phase 2?

    submitted by /u/FairyFireDeck
    [link] [comments]

    What is the highest total damage output you've ever had? Just hit a new high for mine.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    Why can't i trade this?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    Advice needed

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Brand new to ptcgo, have been an avid magic player off and on for about 18 years. My question: what is the best way to accumulate a collection online? I have not seen a way of purchasing points on the client, need some direction. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/maver24
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone want to battle for a pack?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    I dont know if it's against the terms but I'm done with the ladder and dont jave enough for a tourney. Dm me if you're interested

    submitted by /u/JoshJoshson13
    [link] [comments]

    Where to see the new voltage set cards?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Change the format!

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    Trying to play the qualifiers cup and all I see is two decks..... zacian/adp and eternatus v/max. I get it there good cards but it runes the game for anyone else playing competitive. Sure some decks can win against them but its only far and few between. Between crobat v spamming your hands with cards and ADP making you take more prizes its beyond fun to play anymore competitive!!!!!!!!! I think ADP NEEDS to be banned along with crobat v

    submitted by /u/dukietree90
    [link] [comments]

    I was able to use two supporter cards in one turn with LT surge

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    I bossed ordered the opponent then was able to Marnie after ward. No let. Surge in the deck. Has this happened to anyone else

    submitted by /u/JoshJoshson13
    [link] [comments]

    Why are people allowed to use cards in Standard that are banned from Expanded?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    This makes no sense to me. For example, Lt. Surge's Strategy has been used against me in the Standard format even though it has the banned symbol on it in Collections. After encountering somebody with the card in a tournament, I went to see if it was "un-banned," but found that it is only banned from Expanded. What is the point of this? Why would they ban it from the more expansive format but not the other? Is this a bug?

    submitted by /u/OG_Felwinter
    [link] [comments]

    Bling items to use for large trades?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    What SR or FA items would you recommend for large trades? My usual go to is quick ball but its getting too close to the 100 value limit for me to ask for outright and I don't go for the big items often enough to know what what people usually use, or want.

    submitted by /u/SableyeFan
    [link] [comments]

    Does the mobile version require a beefy phone?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    I have owned 4 phones in the last 3 years and if I try to download the app off of google play with any of them it states that it isn't compatible. Can you only play it with the most up to date devices or is it an issue on my end? I want to play this game but only if I can on mobile.

    submitted by /u/SniperKing64
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment