• Breaking News

    Friday, November 27, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Damn

    Pokémon TCG Damn


    Damn

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:48 AM PST

    No bots pls

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:40 PM PST

    The Rillaboom theme deck - good or bad?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:43 AM PST

    Mostly going off decks with my favourite Pokémon at my beginner stage. While I started with the new Zard deck, I quickly noticed everyone else is using it too, and a lot of people are complaining it's overpowered - I never like being handed a cheap win if I can help it.

    So once I saved up my coins I got the Rillaboom deck. I heard a few good things about how quickly you can set it up with Blessing of Leaves and its pressure on the benches. What I ended up with feels like the most luck based deck it could be. It feels like it takes sheer luck to setup up - the starting hand denotes its outcome - and with so many Zards, the extra bulk of Rillaboom doesn't mean much. More importantly, it's hard to find Rillaboom in the first place and you need at least one to get anywhere due to Snorlax's bizzare low heath in comparison.

    Basically it doesn't seem as advertised and I'm wondering if I've been hoodwinked into picking a bad theme deck, or if there's a way to make it work I'm not seeing?

    submitted by /u/FruitLion
    [link] [comments]

    Free codes

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:56 AM PST

    Recently bought one of my friend's old collections. Here's a couple codes to some 2012 packs. Comment if you pull anything cool!

    R7V-S5A3-FQF-QJ2*

    QMS-MCEU-V2H-GP7*

    *raise all of the numbers by 1 (anti-bot)

    submitted by /u/JigHardy
    [link] [comments]

    Concession over a complete Victory? (especially early game)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:10 AM PST

    Have any of you players felt that most victories/defeat nowadays just come from concession from an early turn 1 or 2? The consistency of the RNG starting hand is so bad that I either have games that set me up really nice and opponent concede immediately due to them having not a good start or I would just have massively disgusting bricks that are enough to build a skyscraper. I am speaking from the point of view as someone who plays on average about 20 - 30 games a day.

    submitted by /u/DebuRaito
    [link] [comments]

    Matchup question

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 08:35 AM PST

    Which tier one or tier two standard decks matchup decently against eternatus and blacephelon?

    submitted by /u/warriorathlete21
    [link] [comments]

    New to PTCGO. Not sure what sets are allowed or where to start.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 08:27 AM PST

    I'm a huge fan of the TCG from original release but dropped off since 2011. If I was going to buy a bunch of packs and open on stream what sets are current and legal?

    Im not sure what the scene looks like and I'm pretty much going in blind. Any recommendations for booster sets, meta, or just a hello is welcome.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/JohhnyDamage
    [link] [comments]

    I have bene invited to a tournament that takes place online instead of the usual store places.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 03:04 AM PST

    I want to build an Eternatus deck online, how many packs should i have to buy in order to trade for all?

    submitted by /u/nickruesen
    [link] [comments]

    What’s a good affordable standard deck to build? I’ve never played with a standard deck before.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:27 AM PST

    I have about 14 tradable packs and a variety of different cards. I've never built a standard deck before and am hoping to invest in one that can get me some wins while having fun. I don't really understand enough about all of the cards yet to be able to make an original deck.

    submitted by /u/SpikedFalcon75
    [link] [comments]

    Does everyone play Charizard or Drednaw because Vivid Voltage came out recently?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 11:44 PM PST

    Best Legacy Theme Deck

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 03:27 AM PST

    I know the recent theme decks are all better. But if you were limited to theme decks from Heart Gold/Soul Silver and Black & White eras, which of those would be some of the best?

    As an aside, I've noticed that many of them have too many Pokémon and not enough trainers, like 31/11.

    submitted by /u/Styrixa
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else having problems loging in?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 02:19 AM PST

    Do the price of pack codes always drop so significantly?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 07:25 PM PST

    I am new to pokemoon and ptcgo. Yesterday i scooped a few vivid volatage booster pack codes for .57 a piece along with some older ones. Been trading and flipping on the market to build up a collection of more cards and packs.

    Today, the same are 50% at .28 (bulk) price. Is that drop normal? is it becuase the set is considered weak or something? Its cheaper then almost all the last 5 or 6 sets already?

    My 200 iq trades may not have been so 200 IQ

    submitted by /u/TheWeedsiah
    [link] [comments]

    Thanksgiving Day Codes!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:33 AM PST

    Ill be commenting on here throughout the day with free codes to whomever wants them. Comment if you pull anything awesome.

    First Batch:

    799-GW72-G4D-T9J RNC-TN2M-TVN VWW-MPRX-TZY-GH7 LWZ-J7CX-QBL-TQL 2LQ-Q9QJ-JHT-GDH

    submitted by /u/Lobito6
    [link] [comments]

    What is up with Crobat V prices right now?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 11:00 PM PST

    People just keep asking more and more for theses bats.

    submitted by /u/FrogBoss13
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve been out of the game for a while and want to get back in

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 03:25 PM PST

    Hello fellow trainers,

    I've been out of the game for a while now(last time I played Burning Shadows was new). I've been looking to get back in and figured I'd start with theme league but I don't know which deck is best. I also don't really understand all these new rarities and stuff. When I played EX and GX were the latest. Now we have Vs, Prisims, Vmax and I have no idea what's going on haha! Any advice is appreciated and I don't know if my old decks are any good in older formats(I had the Turbo Mewtwo and Mega Venusaur stall). Thanks again! Happy Thanksgiving all!

    submitted by /u/BenDes1313
    [link] [comments]

    Can Mew's Bench Barrier prevent damage from Orbeetle Vmax's eerie beam?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:30 PM PST

    What devices can I play this on?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:34 PM PST

    I don't have access to a computer good enough to run this (technically it can, but it meets the minimum only so in other words, there will be way too many problems). My phone can't run it (which sucks, but it does say tablet and not phone), but my tablet can't run it either (I'm not sure if it is the android version or not, I just know it wouldn't let me get it)

    So what are some (budget) tablets I can run this on? (And I know the suggestions are probably all going to be things I don't consider budget, but if you know it works on it, I can know for the future when my budget can hopefully be bigger)

    submitted by /u/Yokuutsu
    [link] [comments]

    Help!. i got this tradable deck box but its not letting me make it tradable, i click the arrows but it stay green. i cant put it on the market because of it

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:13 PM PST

    Bug with Blacephalon-GX Mind Blown?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 08:55 PM PST

    Played Blastoise & Piplup-GX against a Blacephalon-GX with 3 Fire Energies attached. They used Mind Blown and moved all 3 fire's to the Lost Zone, so it should have done 150 damage. The problem is it did 300 damage and then he conceded shortly after. Is this a bug with the card doubling the number of cards sent to Lost Zone, or am I missing something?

    109. Leo940906's Blacephalon-GX used its Mind Blown attack. 110. Leo940906's Fire Energy was moved to the Lost Zone. 111. Leo940906's Fire Energy was moved to the Lost Zone. 112. Leo940906's Fire Energy was moved to the Lost Zone. 113. Leo940906's Fire Energy was moved to the Lost Zone. 114. Leo940906's Fire Energy was moved to the Lost Zone. 115. Leo940906's Fire Energy was moved to the Lost Zone. 116. Leo940906's Blacephalon-GX used Mind Blown and did 300 damage to sinty's Blastoise & Piplup-GX. 
    submitted by /u/sintyre
    [link] [comments]

    Returning newbie, can't win a single themed deck battle.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:55 PM PST

    I don't have any of the currently 'meta' theme decks and all my decks get absolutely destroyed by everyone. I can't ever do anything, it seems like every enemy has a deck with working parts or pokemon that just give themselves the energy they need (or they have attacks that need 1 or 2 energy) while I'm stuck with decks that need 4 energy on the 'main' pokemon to even do anything, which is hard when Turn 4 im usually staring at a full enemy board while I'm scrounging for anythhing.

    Since I've done the tutorials and stuff and gotten the coins from before, I have no means of buying any of the said meta decks .... how do I get past this? Its been 4 hours since I downloaded the game again and I've lost every single game.

    submitted by /u/Kayvaan48
    [link] [comments]

    Why everytime i run PTCGO on my PC it doesn't fully open? There is a small window in the middle of the screen but cannot make it bigger . I also tried to re-installed but it does the same thing.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:26 PM PST

    Eteratus + Zoroark in expanded

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:06 PM PST

    So, am getting back into ptcgo and I've come across this (in my opinion) good combo. There's like only two videos on the list and I'm not a fan of either. This is my hybrid of sorts: Pokémon: 22

    4 crobat V

    2 Darkrai GX

    3 Eturnatis V

    3 Eturnatis V max

    3 Zoura

    3 Zorark GX

    2 senasel

    2 wevile GX

    Trainers: 28

    1 computer search

    2 Professor sycamore

    4 Quick ball

    2 battle compressor

    1 field blower

    1 Guzma

    1 Corless

    3 ultra ball

    2 Parallel city

    1 N

    4 Dark patch

    3 VS seeker

    Energy: 13

    3 special dark energy

    10 dark energy

    I feel weird have virtually the same number of Pokémon and trainers, but as I said I'm getting back into expanded so I'm in need of guidance.

    submitted by /u/nightshadow3300
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment