• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 29, 2020

    Pokémon TCG The Flair Lies. It is Tuesday My Dudes!

    Pokémon TCG The Flair Lies. It is Tuesday My Dudes!


    The Flair Lies. It is Tuesday My Dudes!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:46 AM PST

    It's my cake day! To celebrate, here are some codes! Reds are missing letters, Blues are missing numbers! Have fun!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 03:43 PM PST

    What is the ultimate counter deck to destroy ADPZ in Standard format?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:41 AM PST

    I'm honestly tired of playing against adpz, I'm looking for a troll deck or anything to piss off adpz players in standard format. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Traditional_Fox_6025
    [link] [comments]

    Worst stability I've ever seen...

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:18 PM PST

    Apologies in advance but I've got to get this off my chest. This game has the absolute worst stability issues I've ever seen. Had an epic seesawing game (Charizard/Leon vs ADP Zacian) decided by being disconnected in the middle. It wasn't only this match, every second/third game I've been disconnected. I know it's not my internet connection as I have full strength signal and I have ZERO stability issues playing Legends of Runeterra or MTGA.

    submitted by /u/TheSaddestPoro93
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player and new meta decks/cards

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:31 AM PST

    Hey, so I haven't played this game in almost a year or so. What are the new meta cards that one must have (specifically speaking trainer cards)? I only have a handful of Sw/Sh cards really. If there are any fun new decks to try feel free to suggest as well, thanks!

    submitted by /u/mortdork
    [link] [comments]

    ReshiZard Deck Help

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:35 AM PST

    I made this reshizard deck earlier today and it has worked pretty well for me so far. I am currently working on collecting staples and other useful cards such as another boss's orders. I'm wondering where to go from this deck and what cards I should start trading for. I was thinking about running a power plant to possibly shut off abilities but that seems a bit niche at the same time. Any suggestions would be nice.

    DeckTrio

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 7

    • 2 Charizard & Braixen-GX CEC 22
    • 1 Reshiram & Charizard-GX UNB 20
    • 4 Volcanion UNB 25

    Trainer Cards - 40

    • 1 Great Potion UNM 198
    • 1 Cynthia & Caitlin CEC 189
    • 2 Crushing Hammer EPO 92
    • 4 Pokégear 3.0 SSH 174
    • 1 Energy Spinner UNB 170
    • 1 Mallow & Lana CEC 198
    • 2 Giant Hearth UNM 197
    • 2 Pokémon Catcher EPO 95
    • 4 Welder UNB 189
    • 2 Reset Stamp UNM 206
    • 3 Quick Ball SSH 179
    • 2 Big Charm SSH 158
    • 1 Tool Scrapper RCL 168
    • 1 Fire Crystal UNB 173
    • 1 Scoop Up Net RCL 165
    • 1 Lillie's Poké Doll CEC 197
    • 4 Green's Exploration UNB 175
    • 4 Professor's Research SSH 178
    • 2 Switch BLW 104
    • 1 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    Energy - 13

    • 4 Heat {R} Energy DAA 174
    • 9 Fire Energy SMEnergy 11

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/KayToo2022
    [link] [comments]

    New: Which code cards to buy?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:17 PM PST

    Planning to buy vivid voltage trainer box codes. Do they come with 8 packs or is that too good to be true? Same with 3 for 3pk blisters?

    Ideally want to get as many packs for trading. Bonus if it's packs with a guaranteed promo for the gift.

    submitted by /u/OrangeePurplee
    [link] [comments]

    Is XY - Evolutions more popular among irl players?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:40 PM PST

    I've been buying more physical code cards on eBay from regular people who collect real cards. I know there are people selling as a business where they have it down to a science etc, but I've been digging deeper and winning auctions from the one-off non "sponsored" non-shop person who literally just wants whatever cash they can get for the code cards and doesn't know much beyond that. Sometimes they have awful of bare bones descriptions (e.g. "Lot of unused Pokémon code cards" with no set given) on the listing, and the number of cards isn't nice and even, so you're really just taking a chance. Sometimes for like just $6-8 including free shipping I've won auctions for 80+ code cards! Usually they are Vivage Voltage too, but also include things like Tag Team Power Collections that I can trade for more. Anyway, it feels like I've also consistently been getting XY - Evolutions too. Are these people hunting for a particular card? As an online player I can't even compete with those cards. Again, I don't mind per se. I feel like I'm getting a great deal with all the VV or DAA or random promos. It's just an observation. What's the offline appeal of the Evolutions set?

    submitted by /u/peer-reverb-evacuee
    [link] [comments]

    When you lose Wi-Fi and disconnect, do you lose even if it wasn't your fault?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:14 PM PST

    Where to go from here?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 05:17 PM PST

    Hello! I'm a relatively new player who is needs help making a decision.

    I recently made an account maybe a few days ago and took advice from this subreddit where I bought a theme deck (relentless flame) and proceeded to grind out more coins (1437.) With the help of a family member who bought some packs, I was able to trade my way to a pretty decent reshizard deck for standard. Now I'm stuck on what to do. I'm thinking about possibly building a leonzard deck but I'm wondering if building a leonzard deck would be worth it since I already have the reshizard deck. What I could possibly end up doing is buy some other theme decks to round out my theme deck collection (the dragonite and kyogre ones look useful) but relentless flame is so stupidly OP that I almost don't need any other theme decks.

    TL;DR: already have 2 decent decks for standard and theme formats and a bunch of coins. Don't know if I should buy or save.

    submitted by /u/KayToo2022
    [link] [comments]

    Rate my bird keeper deck

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 04:22 PM PST

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 22

    • 4 Ducklett DAA 148
    • 2 Starly DAA 145
    • 4 Swanna DAA 149
    • 1 Crobat V DAA 104
    • 1 Cleffa UNB 131
    • 4 Rowlet DAA 11
    • 1 Dedenne-GX UNB 57
    • 2 Munna BCR 68
    • 1 Oricorio-GX CEC 217
    • 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
    • 1 Phione CEC 57

    Trainer Cards - 34

    • 4 Yell Horn DAA 173
    • 4 Bird Keeper DAA 159
    • 2 Pal Pad UPR 132
    • 4 Quick Ball SSH 179
    • 2 Telescopic Sight VIV 160
    • 1 Special Charge STS 105
    • 3 Scoop Up Net RCL 165
    • 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
    • 2 Sky Field ROS 89
    • 3 Random Receiver DEX 99
    • 3 VS Seeker PHF 109
    • 2 Switch SSH 183

    Energy - 4

    • 4 Triple Acceleration Energy UNB 190

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by Pokémon TCG Online******

    submitted by /u/the_lonley-one
    [link] [comments]

    After playing for over a year it suddenly wouldn’t let me play without putting a screen name on my Pokémon trainer account so I did, but once I did that and I logged back in it made me start from scratch and I cant seem to be able to recover my progress

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:23 AM PST

    Any help? Not to mention they won't answer my emails

    submitted by /u/Chocomilaso
    [link] [comments]

    Hold or Flip?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:03 PM PST

    So I've been stashing away my extra packs in the form of RR Boss's orders. I was able to get 3 for a total of 62 packs and I'm wondering if I should hold on to them and hope they gain more value over time or should I try to flip them into something better? What would that something better be?

    submitted by /u/UnstableNaya
    [link] [comments]

    Is buying cards legal?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:41 AM PST

    Not saying I do it but would like to know if I'm allowed to because I'm getting tired of buying the physical box just to get the code you can got on eBay and get it for 5 dollars

    submitted by /u/flagrantmint
    [link] [comments]

    Further Morpy Speed Deck Improvements? Added Pikrom and Dedderz. What would Marnie do? (to beat ADPZ)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 12:54 PM PST

    Any ideas how much this pack go for? I saw someone offering some good stuff for it but i don't recall the exact value.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:44 AM PST

    Am I doing trainer cards right?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:41 AM PST

    So recently coming back to the TCG after many (15+) years away.

    I have built a deck for each type to do the challenges on ptcgo after collecting a number of cards, and honestly I am worried I am doing trainer cards wrong.

    Right now, I am averaging about 14-18 trainer cards per deck, but I have basically exclusively supporter cards and (with the exception of type-specific cards like Nessa/Lana in my water deck etc) pretty much the same ones too (Mallow & Lana, Cillan, Cynthia, Pokemon Center Lady, Sonia, Pokemon Breeder's Nurturing, Brock's Grit, etc.). I know supporters are generally stronger versions of items with the trade off of only being able to use one per turn, but I have never really run into a situation where I've lost or almost lost because I couldn't play 2 supporter cards. And it's hard to pass up the stronger ability.

    I know trainer cards are generally more generic than say magic and trap cards in Yugioh, but coming from that game it feels kinda wrong to keep putting the same 10-12 cards in every deck I make...

    (Also I'm maining a Grass deck and a Water deck so plz let me know if there is a card I've totally overlooked (especially for Grass, don't think I have any specific grass trainer cards except Turrfield)!)

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/patmd6
    [link] [comments]

    is this site legit?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 03:23 PM PST

    it seems really cheap and i was wondering if its legit https://www.buyptcgocodes.com/

    submitted by /u/steliosGR901
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with deck consistency

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:18 PM PST

    I made some kind of rogue deck exploring Flygon GX in combination with Magneton CEC (with its Call Signal ability, which knocks itself out in exchange for searching out 3 supporters) and Green's exploration. Since I'm using both a stage 2 and stage 1 line, I'm not expecting it to be a crazy consistent, tier 1 deck, like the big baddies out there, but I'd be happy to get some advice on how to improve this janky list.

    The idea here is to go first if you have the option and get out (ma boi) Trapinch and Magnemite on turn 1. On turn 3 you should in theory be able to evolve into Magneton, use Call Signal, and get yourself whichever supporters you need, one of should be Lt. Surge's strategy. Usually that also includes Green's, which can search out either pokemon search, rare candy, karate belt, and/or MA Dojo. Since you are behind on prizes the karate belt and the bonus effect of the Dojo are active immediately, which makes Flygon GX hit for 280 damage on turn 3, which is in the KO range of ADP, and with weakness, Eternatus Vmax and Pikarom as well. ADP decks will want to use their GX attack Altered Creation on turn two, which leaves ADP vulnerable in the active. This is still the optimal scenario for the opponent, since you easily gust them with a boss's orders that you got via Call Signal otherwise.

    The difficult thing is to get the pieces to connect every time (especially to search out everything I need during setup), which makes it unreliable. When it works, it works beautifully, and when it doesn't, I can brick for several turns. And, just a reminder, Green's only works if there are no pokemon with abilities in play, which makes normal consistency cards like Dedenne GX and Crobat V unplayable, atleast during setup. The deck is really cramped too, and I can't decide if I should remove something to make room for something else. Maybe I should exclude Green's altogether, and run pokemon like Dedenne instead. What are your thoughts?

    Here's the deck list:

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 15

    • 3 Trapinch CEC 108
    • 1 Trapinch DAA 89
    • 1 Vibrava CEC 109
    • 1 Flygon DAA 91
    • 3 Flygon-GX CEC 218
    • 1 Magnemite UNM 58
    • 2 Magnemite CEC 68
    • 3 Magneton CEC 69

    Trainer Cards - 35

    • 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154
    • 3 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
    • 3 Evolution Incense SSH 163
    • 2 Karate Belt UNM 201
    • 1 Ordinary Rod SSH 171
    • 1 Energy Spinner UNB 170
    • 1 Mallow & Lana CEC 198
    • 2 Professor's Research SSH 178
    • 2 Marnie SSH 200
    • 4 Quick Ball SSH 179
    • 2 Lt. Surge's Strategy UNB 178
    • 3 Rare Candy SSH 180
    • 1 Guzma & Hala CEC 193
    • 3 Green's Exploration UNB 175
    • 2 Switch BCR 135
    • 3 Martial Arts Dojo UNB 179

    Energy - 10

    • 6 Fighting Energy SMEnergy 6
    • 4 Stone {F} Energy VIV 164

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    Feel free to try it out and experiment! It. So far it's been really fun to play, despite its significant drawbacks.

    Edit: wording

    submitted by /u/spooky_salmon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment