• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 21, 2021

    Pokémon TCG My Regret :(

    Pokémon TCG My Regret :(


    My Regret :(

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:17 PM PST

    Not playing this game sooner. Any other newbies out there wishing they had given the TCG a chance years ago? Just started tonight and am having a blast. Can't wait to unlock more stuff. I thought the cards were probably boring to play and casually collected some as a kid but never put much effort into learning. Kinda hooked... Got the little fire theme starter deck unlocked and about to work on the others :')

    submitted by /u/EV0303
    [link] [comments]

    I finally did it!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 06:30 PM PST

    it took 6 months grinding tournies to buy hunter butler's roxiechomp deck. I am so proud!

    immediatley got a 15 win streak :)

    https://preview.redd.it/t925m7fvjlc61.png?width=920&format=png&auto=webp&s=4c7581ae1f3a4f0324bad18885f55d7331fde3f4

    submitted by /u/yeeisagod
    [link] [comments]

    It’s absurd that you can’t change your name or DOB on your Trainer Club profile

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 12:31 PM PST

    I cannot understand why they're so punitive to people who don't like sharing their personal information on the internet. I created the account years ago with no intentions of using it for anything but fun, but now I've started to think about PTCGO tournaments and the name is wrong, as is the DOB.

    Thus, I cannot link to a Nintendo account. And even if I could, the name is wrong. I've built up a collection and history, not just with PTCGO either. Why on god's green earth are they so rigid about this info? Seriously, I can't even change my friggin FIRST NAME without evidence a legal name change?? Wtf?

    submitted by /u/anon_ymuss
    [link] [comments]

    What is this?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:38 AM PST

    When I started playing PTCGO 3yrs ago, I realized that there are these little things that look like diamonds or rubies on the code cards. I thought "huh maybe I have to play further to get them". 3 years later, I still have not found anything related to rubies and yet they still print them on the code cards. What are rubies anyway?

    submitted by /u/DiamondBr3aker
    [link] [comments]

    Making XERNEAS MEGA GARDEVOIR AROMATISSE Deck Legal

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:48 PM PST

    Hello, I'm returning to PTCGO after a decent time away and my only complete, non theme, deck happens to be the xerneas deck mentioned below.

    Lysandre's Trump Card prevents it from being used even in Expanded.

    Is there any simple changes I can make to make the deck competitive? Or do I just start over with a meta deck?

    Pokemon - 18
    4 Xerneas XY 96
    3 Gardevoir-EX PRC 105
    3 M Gardevoir-EX PRC 106
    3 Spritzee XY 92
    2 Aromatisse XY 93
    1 Keldeo-EX LTR 45
    1 Jirachi-EX PLB 60
    1 Spiritomb LTR 87

    Trainer - 30
    4 Professor Juniper PLB 84
    4 N DEX 96
    2 Lysandre FLF 90
    1 Colress PLS 118
    1 Lysandre's Trump Card PHF 99
    4 VS Seeker PHF 109
    4 Ultra Ball ROS 93
    3 Max Potion EPO 94
    1 Computer Search BCR 137
    2 Gardevoir Spirit Link PRC 130
    4 Fairy Garden XY 117

    Energy - 12
    12 Fairy Energy 9

    submitted by /u/gst1
    [link] [comments]

    Black and White era code cards

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:35 AM PST

    friend gave me cards and it came with some Black and White era code cards

    https://imgur.com/v6KdiUE

    also i just want to make sure these codes have been used. I sent in a comment somewhere and no one said they used them.

    submitted by /u/HingleMcCringle_
    [link] [comments]

    Two free codes

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:33 AM PST

    RMK+VBQT+XMT+YN2

    QM9+ZK49+TBM+T7C

    Remember to swap + for -

    Enjoy

    submitted by /u/Bonaque
    [link] [comments]

    ADP is not bad for the game!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 05:54 AM PST

    I'm tired of people posting stuff like "OMG, ADP is soooo bad for the game. Please ban the card!" or memes about ADP. So let's talk about it.

    Well the first thing I want to say is that ADP is a good card, no doubt. ADP has two really good attacks. The GX attack makes your pokemon do 30 more damage and lets you take one more prize card. Ultimate ray attack lets you search 3 energies from your deck and attach it to your pokemon.

    The main aim with any ADP deck is to GX attack as fast as possible and then snipe a couple crobat and dedenne for game. Simple game plan? Yes. Easy to do? No. Lemme explain.

    An ADPZ has to setup two energies in a format where crushing hammers are running rampant. I would say the only reason I run energy switch in my ADPZ deck is because of that card. Now compare that to a fire box deck, which can hit 200 turn 1 going second almost every time. By the time you get to the GX attack your ADP is dead, and now you're running low on resources for your zacian attack. You need to use research but then you can't use boss. See how the deck falls apart so quick?

    The rise of ADP is due to setup decks. Decks that rely on giving up prizes early in order to establish a board state that is sustainable by itself in the mid to long game. And the people complaining about ADP would like to play these decks, but sadly setup decks suffer due to a few reasons: ADP, hand disruption cards like Marnie, gust options like Boss. ADPZ counters setup decks so much because they play all these cards. Oh! So you wanna play a rogue cinderace deck? Guess what? You're gonna get thrashed by ADPZ. You want to play a whacky Reshirom deck? Tough luck.

    Though it does stop a lot of decks that you'd like to play, lemme ask you this. How many times do you play against doll stall on ladder? How many times do you play against mill or control? You know why? Because of ADPZ. And frankly ADPZ is so much better to play against rather than playing some stupid control deck that doesn't let you do anything (remember when oranguru control was a thing? beheeyem control?). I swear if ADP or boss weren't there, all I'd see on this subreddit would be how annoying control decks are.

    And if you want to play setup decks, go right ahead! If you hit ADPZ just scoop and start a new game. Just because your deck isn't good against ADPZ, doesn't mean ADP is broken or your deck sucks. It's not. I don't think ADPZ has won a single tournament in the past few weeks that I've seen on limitless.

    There was a tournament with ADP ban. Guess which two new decks that made top 16. That's right, muk mill and energy denial lickilicky.

    submitted by /u/BlueCharge0
    [link] [comments]

    My PTCGO game randomly crashes mid game like 30% of the games I play.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 06:50 PM PST

    It is getting extremely frustrating. I've uninstalled, constantly check my computer for updates, nothing seems to fix the issue. It's been consistently happening since I first installed the game about a month ago. Everything I google about it always seems to just be people having start up issues but this is mid game.

    submitted by /u/AgeMonay
    [link] [comments]

    New to PCTGO and looking for suggestions on codes to buy

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 12:59 PM PST

    Hi all

    Hope you're well in this crazy world

    I just started in PTCGO and bought a code for the Torrential Cannon deck which i like a lot.

    Was wondering what you thought were good codes to buy to get started?

    I was considering the trainers toolkit since it seems to have a lot of good supporters.

    Was also thinking of buying all 3 League Battle Deck (pikachu & zekrom, reshiram & charizard, zacian V)

    Thoughts? Suggestions?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/shyboysquad
    [link] [comments]

    How do I compete in the players cup?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:28 AM PST

    Wide Lens not working?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 04:21 PM PST

    Hi I made a deck trying to get the most out of wide lens, using Flareon Jolteon & Vaporeon to give all stage 1 additional types & using Kricketune that does 30 to each opp's pokemon when u hav 6 in hand, so this shud do 60 dmg to pokemon with weakness to the above 4 types but the dmg is the same whether I have wide lens on or not? Tested this with a friend it's not just me who can't c why this isn't working & the bug is not with those effect Eevee evolutions cos i use them a lot & they always work as they shud in the many other ways I use them, any help much appreci8d tx

    Edit: took resistance into account also (there was none anyway)

    EDIT game log here https://shrib.com/#Marco7zMRZ1R

    submitted by /u/SafffOneee
    [link] [comments]

    Returning after 6 years, what to do?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 12:45 PM PST

    As the title says i returned after not playing for 6 years and last decks i used were Rayquaza/Emboar and Shaymin/Virizion/Rayquaza Ex. Dont know how much meta changed now compered to these decks that used to be the best, but i would appreciate some info on new things and which packs are the best value. Tnx (edit, just noticed that shaymin ex is banned and i used it in almost every deck...well that changes things)

    submitted by /u/Nightlower
    [link] [comments]

    First come ,first serve, enjoy code.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:57 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment