• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 20, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Whats the current best Theme Deck to convert to standart?

    Pokémon TCG Whats the current best Theme Deck to convert to standart?


    Whats the current best Theme Deck to convert to standart?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 07:40 AM PST

    Basically title. Whats the best Theme deck with cards that are also good for standard decks? is it even worth to buy theme decks or should i just buy booster packs and hope for a good card for my standard deck?

    submitted by /u/KWENKama
    [link] [comments]

    FREE CODE CARDS! 3 RANDOM CODES FOR THE FIRST 15 PEOPLE TO COMMENT

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 06:41 PM PST

    Wanting advice if I should purchase a deck or wait

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 08:06 AM PST

    Hello I'm fairly new to ptcgo just got into it a few weeks ago and have been thinking of buying a deck, was planning on getting either the zacian league deck or the charizard deck but noticed on the wiki and the pokemon site a new expansion is going to be released next month named 'shining fates'. Should I wait for this new series?

    submitted by /u/chronozed
    [link] [comments]

    Contacting a Player's Cup Judge

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 11:17 AM PST

    Seven more codes for ye!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 05:03 PM PST

    Heyya, I'm back and I actually know what pack these codes came from lmao. I have seven Darkness Ablaze codes.

    Just like last time, they'll be first come first served, and I limit them one per person.

    Edit: All codes have been gifted away. Any time I come by more, I promise to give them to the good citizens of Reddit lmao.

    submitted by /u/Nixelidia
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a sub for exchanging cards on the online game?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:25 AM PST

    1 COALOSSAL VMAX - TRADE

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 07:00 AM PST

    Is someone interested in trading my Coalossal VMAX IN PTCGO?

    submitted by /u/Conesa05
    [link] [comments]

    Good counters for charizard theme decks?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 12:08 AM PST

    So far I have Dragonite and rillaboom theme I know water is best but which one?

    submitted by /u/Goon140
    [link] [comments]

    Premade decks for standard?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 11:42 PM PST

    Besides the battle league decks, which other premade decks are fit for standard without any adjustments?

    submitted by /u/absolovo
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie with a pack

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 10:06 PM PST

    Hello guys, just open a pack and get this pikachu zekrom, is this one of the best card of the game right now ?

    https://preview.redd.it/9vdkfxqphfc61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=131b27ed02ca05cf67b734c1ba789102330a9f7e

    submitted by /u/nightrain98
    [link] [comments]

    Request for a Swampert deck critique.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 11:04 AM PST

    Hello everyone. So I just started playing ptcgo for about a week now with a Swampert(Celestial storm) deck. I'm aware that evolution decks don't do well against most meta. They are slow to set up and scales poorly against most GX/Vmax cards, but I just love the experience of running an evolution deck.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 16

    • 1 Articuno (XY-Roaring skies) 17
    • 2 Slugma (Celestial Storm) 027
    • 1 Magcargo (Celestial Storm) 24
    • 4 Mudkip (Celestial Storm) 33
    • 2 Marshstomp (Celestial Storm) 34
    • 3 Swampert (Celestial Storm) 35
    • 1 Snom (SWSH) 063
    • 1 Frosmoth (SWSH) 064
    • 1 InteleonV (SWSH) 049

    Trainer Cards - 32

    • 2 Professor's letter
    • 1 Rescue stretcher
    • 1 Pokegear 3.0
    • 2 Pal Pad
    • 2 Timer Ball
    • 2 Dive Ball
    • 2 Switch
    • 3 Nest ball
    • 1 Level ball
    • 2 Rare Candy
    • 1 Shrine of Punishment
    • 1 Green's exploration
    • 1 Brock's Grit
    • 2 Apricorn Maker
    • 3 Cynthia
    • 1 Pokemon Fan Club
    • 2 Lysandre
    • 1 Pokemon Center Lady
    • 2 Wishful Baton

    Energy - 12

    • 12 Water energy

    Total Cards - 60

    Swampert is my main attacker. I use Articuno's Chilling Sigh to stall and InteleonV's snipe shot for chip damage early game. Magcargo's smooth over is used to synergize with Swampert's draw power ability. Lastly, Frostmoth is for energy acceleration for all three Swamperts.

    I appreciate any ideas and/or suggestions as to how to improve this deck I'm using. Thank you

    submitted by /u/SharkyShipwreck
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a discord server for this game?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 11:48 AM PST

    But or not?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 04:45 PM PST

    Was just wondering if anyone has encountered a bug that happened to me. Was playing against a "mad party" deck and knowing they only run Twin energy and TAE I figure I hit them with my alolan Persian to stall but I still get dmg by them even though they have special energies equip. Am I missing something? His ability says he can't be dmg by "tag team" "ultra beast" and "Pokémon with special energy". Input would be appreciated.

    Edit: I messed up on my title lol

    submitted by /u/mrjpatt28
    [link] [comments]

    Cheap deck where the only expensive thing are dedennes

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:28 PM PST

    played mad party lookin for smthn new so thoughts?

    submitted by /u/RETROADMAN
    [link] [comments]

    I have 100 ptcgo and idk what to do.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 07:33 PM PST

    I don't play ptcgo. I don't even have an account. I was trying to buy cards but I didn't read the description correctly. Does anyone know what I could do with them?

    submitted by /u/Honorable_Turtle
    [link] [comments]

    New Deck

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 02:52 PM PST

    Hi guys,

    First post here just wondering what decks I should buy ? I have Relentless Flame, Rillaboom and Blazing Volcano decks. I have enough coins for 2 decks, almost 3. Unless there's something better to spend them on ?

    TIA

    submitted by /u/Maverickscotty
    [link] [comments]

    Slow bro rapid fire poison

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 02:42 PM PST

    How exactly does this ability work? Is it just a random number of damage counters every time?

    submitted by /u/warriorathlete21
    [link] [comments]

    Do any theme decks have caterpie/butterfree?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 02:37 PM PST

    Trying to get these two but can't seem to find them, any advice on how to obtain them? Sorry for the noob question, thank you to anyone who responds

    submitted by /u/Belatryx
    [link] [comments]

    Heroes Get Remembered, ADPZ Needs To Die!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 01:48 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment