• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 27, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Finally! (after approximately 150 packs)

    Pokémon TCG Finally! (after approximately 150 packs)


    Finally! (after approximately 150 packs)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 05:57 AM PST

    When your opponent can knock you out on this turn and you know you’re gonna lose, but they play as many cards as they can first that don’t matter.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 07:24 PM PST

    This project took a long time...

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:04 PM PST

    A full playset of every full art or secret rare supporter in the game. Ideally I would want a tradable playset of each, but I cut a corner there.

    I was almost done with this project - needed just one more old Skyla - when Shining Fates dropped so I had to get playsets of the 8 new FA supporters as well.

    https://preview.redd.it/h3sqryxxzvj61.jpg?width=837&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=dee527a49de9bf48ff664ade6cff18bb1fc9f742

    submitted by /u/Aquarius1975
    [link] [comments]

    CODE GIVEAWAY

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:34 AM PST

    I have 3 sun and moon, 1 sword and shield, and 1 strong bond Tin gardevoir Just dm bought packs today

    submitted by /u/AndroidAriel
    [link] [comments]

    32(38) Shining Fates Code Cards to Give Away

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 06:22 PM PST

    Hey y'all, I finally got all of my shining fates products in on Thursday and opened em up, but I have no interest in the online game and I don't feel like selling them off at all, so I'd like to give them away. I got 32 booster codes, 2 tin codes, 2 mad party collection codes, 1 pikachu collection code and 1 ETB code. The full product codes will be given at random in place of a booster code.

    Per the rules of this subreddit I'll do a mini "contest" to make sure bots/one person doesn't swipe all the codes, so DM me a picture of your favorite card and I will send two codes your way.

    I'll be editing this post when they are all gone, so if I haven't yet, there are still some left!

    EDIT: They went fast! Hope you all got some good pulls but I'm outta codes. Maybe next time.

    submitted by /u/NightsWithLucy
    [link] [comments]

    Falinks standard deck advise

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 07:07 AM PST

    It's a simple deck that I was having success with. Recently started running into ADP just looking for suggestions to improve in general.

    I haven't really used kabu at all and rarely get the effect of the dojo but at least the dojo does clear other stadiums. Don't feel like I've used researcher or energy retrieval a ton either.

    Oof title spelling... noticed too late.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 8

    • 4 Falinks RCL 109
    • 4 Falinks V RCL 110

    Trainer Cards - 37

    • 2 Energy Retrieval SSH 160
    • 2 Cape of Toughness DAA 160
    • 2 Crushing Hammer SSH 159
    • 1 Ordinary Rod SSH 171
    • 2 Bird Keeper DAA 159
    • 2 Pokémon Catcher EPO 95
    • 4 Marnie SSH 200
    • 3 Quick Ball SSH 179
    • 2 Bea VIV 147
    • 4 Boss's Orders SHF 58
    • 4 Professor's Research SSH 178
    • 3 Switch BCR 135
    • 2 Pokégear 3.0 UNB 182
    • 1 Kabu CPA 55
    • 3 Martial Arts Dojo UNB 179

    Energy - 15

    • 4 Capture Energy RCL 171
    • 4 Twin Energy RCL 174
    • 4 Stone {F} Energy VIV 164
    • 3 Fighting Energy BLWEnergy 3

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/emeka_50
    [link] [comments]

    Back at it again- Giving away 12 codes

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 06:03 PM PST

    [Closed] Thank you for participating! Sorry to those who didn't get one. Until next time~

    I have a few sun and moon, as well as a few sword and shield PTCGO codes. Giving away one per person~

    submitted by /u/Romantikku
    [link] [comments]

    Rusty Sword Rant

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:08 AM PST

    Of all the decks that could use a power boost, pokemon chooses Zacian/ADP???... how is this even taking it seriously??? It's as if an 8 year old was calling out the next cards.. because 230+ALTCRE simply wasn't enough, LETS JUST ADD MORE! The rusty sword is rediculous. AND WHY JUST ONE POKEMON CAN USE IT!!! STUPID. The pokemon tcg is so far up this metal doge's butt its crazy. Meanwhile they keep neutering my doge boltund and my pikrom variant by banning boosting lightning deck cards. WTH. Now I have zero means to prevent a one shot, unless I add tool scrappers, and already so limited because I have to run hammers and bosses.. I'm forced to play cards I don't really want in my deck just to have a chance, and diluting what should be more useful cards.

    Pokemon please get your doodoo together. Please. Pull. Your. Head. Out. Dogge. Butt.

    Also, a freaking RUSTY sword??? It doesn't even makes sense a dog that holds a sword in its mouth, can put out the most damage slinging it, and somehow making it rusty, i.e., LESS metal, LESS sharp would make it hit even Harder??? Geezus this is beyond smooth brained. GTFO.

    submitted by /u/hansneedo
    [link] [comments]

    Lickilicky Expanded Advice

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 06:53 AM PST

    So i just got destroyed by deck out by a fellow ptcgo player while using a coalossal V deck (the one with the fancy Macargo's) I was just wondering if anyone had a builds they could share to help me optimize my own lickilicky deck?? Deck list in comments!!

    submitted by /u/Deeyawn2010
    [link] [comments]

    Should I?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:08 PM PST

    Im having some fun with a single Gengar & Mimikyu Tag Team GX deck. I get a ton of mulligans, my opponent draws a ton of cards, I do 50x damage per trainer card in their hand :) Waiting to see if i can get enough mulligans to make them lose before starting. Most I've gotten so far is 46 mulligans.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 12:59 PM PST

    On show off saturday, RNG gods blessed me with a marnie in my 5 day login!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 03:52 AM PST

    Pulled this in real life then ingame the 2nd pack

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:47 PM PST

    Major Problem with my Braixen & Charizard GX deck

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:30 PM PST

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 20

    • 1 Wooloo SSH 152
    • 1 Dubwool SSH 154
    • 1 Charizard & Braixen-GX CEC 22
    • 1 Charmander HIF 7
    • 1 Cinderace V SHF 18
    • 4 Scorbunny SSH 31
    • 1 Charmeleon TEU 13
    • 4 Raboot SSH 33
    • 1 Charizard-GX PR-SM 195
    • 1 Cinderace SSH 35
    • 2 Cinderace SSH 36
    • 1 Cinderace SHF 90
    • 1 Cinderace VMAX SHF 19

    Trainer Cards - 20

    • 2 Ball Guy SHF 57
    • 2 Great Ball BCR 129
    • 1 Hop CPA 53
    • 1 Will CEC 208
    • 2 Pokégear 3.0 SSH 174
    • 1 Ordinary Rod SSH 171
    • 1 Billowing Smoke DAA 158
    • 1 Pal Pad UPR 132
    • 1 Chaotic Swell CEC 187
    • 1 Big Charm SSH 158
    • 1 Pokémon Catcher SSH 175
    • 1 Galar Mine RCL 160
    • 2 Air Balloon SSH 156
    • 1 Energy Retrieval SLG 59
    • 1 Cursed Shovel RCL 157
    • 1 Brock's Grit HIF 53

    Energy - 20

    • 1 Draw Energy CEC 209
    • 18 Fire Energy SWSHEnergy 2
    • 1 Aurora Energy SSH 186

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    I recently got back in to TCG online, and because I'm a noob, I used the deck wizard (cringe I know).

    The Pokémon it chose didn't seem too bad (pure fire deck, I chose Vmax Cinderace and Braixen & Charizard GX), and after switching out some trainer cards that made no sense (fairy charm on a fire deck thank you), I thought I had a decent deck, not expecting to win all the time, but still fun to use.

    Won 2 out of 10 battles, with most of them being because I can't place anymore basic Pokémon.

    So, what trainer cards do you recommend for a fire deck, and how would I solve my not having basic Pokémon problem (I feel like I have enough basic Pokémon cards, maybe I'm just not getting lucky to draw them? Idk)

    submitted by /u/SoniMari7270
    [link] [comments]

    NO LOCKED PACK!!!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:20 PM PST

    Grass Energy Theme Decks

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 09:41 PM PST

    I'm new to the game and recently got my first 500 coins. I picked up the Soaring Storm theme deck per this subreddit's ranking of decks and hopped back into versus. Deck is crushing it and I quickly earned my next set of 500 coins. I was planning on buying a charizard deck next however I've been stuck on a daily challenge the last few days to knock opponents out with grass type Pokémon. I do not have any grass type Pokémon. So my question is are there any recommended grass type decks to buy? I don't feel comfortable creating my own standard deck yet and just wanna move on to the next challenge since I've already wasted a few days on this one.

    submitted by /u/Arklark-
    [link] [comments]

    New to PTCGO. I know this trade is "too good to be true", but my question is: I have this pack and it isn't locked, so why isn't is avaiable in this trade?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 03:25 PM PST

    What decks won't be rotating out later this year?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 02:23 PM PST

    If I remember correctly I remember seeing something about a rotation happening later this year around August, I was wondering what deck should I build that has the least amount of rotating cards?

    I heard Eternatus has very few rotating out, should I go with that? I currently play Mad Party.

    submitted by /u/bobsbrain
    [link] [comments]

    Can a card that can't attack on next turn attack anyway if they switch/retreat out of active then switch back in?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:39 AM PST

    I swear I saw Tapu Koko V do just that. Am I just mistaken?

    submitted by /u/Aqqusin
    [link] [comments]

    How do I check pack to pack ratios?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 07:03 PM PST

    Can you get shiny Pokemon in regular booster packs?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 12:48 PM PST

    I am trying to get the shiny Eevee from Sun & Moon and am thinking about buying some booster packs from that set. But I am not sure if I can even get the shiny Eevee from there as it is listed as being in the "Shiny Vault" set, which seems to be a subset of shiny Pokemon.

    Does anyone know or can confirm that the shiny Eevee can come out of the regular Sun & Moon booster packs?

    submitted by /u/XShunyaX
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions for deckbuilding Etermax

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 02:19 PM PST

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 24

    * 2 Croagunk SSH 123

    * 2 Crobat V DAA 104

    * 1 Darkrai-GX BUS 158

    * 2 Eternatus V DAA 116

    * 1 Galarian Slowbro V DAA 99

    * 3 Galarian Zigzagoon SSH 117

    * 1 Sableye V SSH 120

    * 1 Trubbish VIV 110

    * 2 Galarian Linoone SSH 118

    * 1 Galarian Linoone CPA 36

    * 1 Garbodor RCL 118

    * 2 Toxicroak SSH 124

    * 2 Galarian Obstagoon SSH 119

    * 1 Galarian Obstagoon CPA 37

    * 2 Eternatus VMAX DAA 117

    ##Trainer Cards - 26

    * 2 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

    * 3 Lysandre FLF 90

    * 3 Piers CPA 58

    * 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 1 Air Balloon SSH 156

    * 1 Black Market {*} TEU 134

    * 4 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 4 Great Ball SSH 164

    * 4 Marnie CPA 56

    ##Energy - 10

    * 2 Capture Energy RCL 171

    * 4 Hiding {D} Energy DAA 175

    * 4 Darkness Energy Energy 7

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/LysitheaPepsiAddict
    [link] [comments]

    Hi! I new to tcgo

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 12:15 PM PST

    I been a pokemon fan for a long time and i just found out about ptcgo and i wanna know if theres anything i should know about it and some tips. Thx!!!

    submitted by /u/EXSTELGOR20
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment