• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 6, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Got my girls!

    Pokémon TCG Got my girls!


    Got my girls!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:11 AM PST

    It's trade locked, but I finally got this Garbodor from a pack! Been chasing this one for many years as a pull

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:36 AM PST

    And I thought my luck was bad...

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 05:32 PM PST

    Free Codes :D

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:05 PM PST

    All out of codes! Thanks everyone.

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_YOUR_SPECS_PLS
    [link] [comments]

    Free Codes, probably

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:12 PM PST

    Used to play PTCGO and had a cool friend who regularly bought cards send me codes. I haven't played in a while now and he just sent me quite a few codes (roughly 30-40) so I thought I'd give yall a chance at them (he approved of this).

    If you can guess one of my favorite 10 pokemon in the comments in the next 2 days I'll send you a couple of codes through DM. Only one guess per person Scratch that, you get 3 guesses cuz I realized this is a pretty low chance. Even if you don't guess right you have a pretty good chance I'll float you a leftover code (prioritizing those who guessed first because they have a disadvantage).

    Btw not 100% sure all the codes are valid but I checked a couple of them and they seem good.

    Edit: also if you're deleting your comments for another try, cmon man :/

    Flygon, Bulbasaur, and Raichu have already been correctly guessed. 7 more to go.

    submitted by /u/nocturnalsleepaholic
    [link] [comments]

    Should I cause I am new

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:52 AM PST

    In what situations might you want more than 4 "discard and draw 7" cards?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 10:37 PM PST

    There is a rule that you can't have more than 4 of any card, and Juniper and Sycamore cannot be played in the same deck to get around this, but I have to wonder if anyone actually would if they could. AFAIK there isn't a similar rule for Tierno/Cheren/Hau/Hop but that's probably because they aren't played competitively. Are there any decks that would actually benefit from this extra draw power? What about the multiple Boss's Orders cards, would you ever play more than 4 if you could?

    This is a purely hypothetical question, I know the rule won't change, and I'm assuming that most deck wouldn't benefit from the extra draw or gusting.

    submitted by /u/mcoombes314
    [link] [comments]

    Shining Fates already in PTCGO?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:39 PM PST

    I just flipped 10 heads in a row with this card I feel so bad

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:22 AM PST

    How do I make a slideshow on Reddit?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 10:56 PM PST

    Building a deck

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 10:11 PM PST

    I'm building a snorlax vmax deck and I'm needing help getting some of the cards I already have all the snorlax's which seemed to be the hardest thing to get and now I just need help getting the rest I'm still rather new so if could help me thank you if not that's ok too.

    submitted by /u/itsmeh6
    [link] [comments]

    A Reminder to keep an eye on your remaining cards.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:26 AM PST

    I just wanted to share my misfortune/mistake with everyone. I have been playing with a deck built around Galarian Cursola V and Weezing (UB) to spread as much damage as I can, Malamar v for drag off, and Sableye v to take advantage of all the damage.

    I came up against a Centiskorch VMax deck and just had the worst start. But I stuck with it, and in time managed to keep Centi out of the game and rack up damage all round.

    My last turn I Roxie'd away two koffings for the spread damage and used Dance of tribute for 3 cards. Malamar is in the active and I can afford for it to take the hit I just need one attack with Sableye on the bench which had enough energy to attack and win the game with the last prize.

    Opponent takes out Malamar and takes prizes 4 and 5. I think I've won with my next two clicks. But no...defeat. Had to check the log to work out why, but yeah turns out I ran out of deck. I've never felt such an idiot playing this game. I didn't even need the extra cards on Dance of tribute. It's just become force of habit I think. It's not a deck that I usually have to worry about running out of cards with, but it just goes to show if the game goes long enough you never know.

    submitted by /u/Mean_Dalenko
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Centi consistency

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:15 PM PST

    I have a tough time keeping up with the speed of adpz and eternatus decks. Should i add in a few prof research or marnie?

    Or is centi just an average deck?

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 14

    • 1 Crobat V DAA 104
    • 4 Centiskorch V DAA 33
    • 1 Heatran-GX UNM 25
    • 1 Victini V SSH 25
    • 2 Volcanion UNB 25
    • 3 Centiskorch VMAX DAA 34
    • 1 Eldegoss V RCL 19
    • 1 Dedenne-GX UNB 195

    Trainer Cards - 33

    • 2 Cynthia & Caitlin CEC 189
    • 4 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
    • 4 Pokégear 3.0 SSH 174
    • 4 Switch CES 147
    • 2 Giant Hearth UNM 197
    • 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154
    • 4 Welder UNB 189
    • 2 Reset Stamp UNM 206
    • 4 Quick Ball SSH 179
    • 2 Big Charm SSH 158
    • 2 Fire Crystal UNB 173
    • 1 Mallow & Lana CEC 198

    Energy - 13

    • 9 Fire Energy SMEnergy 11
    • 4 Heat {R} Energy DAA 174

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    Thank you in advance. I love you.

    submitted by /u/RasenganKush
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding leveled up decks

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 05:43 PM PST

    When I'm at the matchup screen and see 12/12 (or whatever value) next to my deck, there is also an unfilled star beside it.

    Anyone able to shed some light on this? What is it and how to I fill that star?

    submitted by /u/gabbertronnnn
    [link] [comments]

    I just got the shiny Charizard from champions path any offers?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 02:53 PM PST

    New Deck

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 02:48 PM PST

    Hey 👋

    I've recently started playing and I only have three theme decks.

    • Basic Yellow
    • Destruction Rush
    • Mental Might

    I've been doing really well with Basic Yellow and finally earned 500 coins so want to buy my first theme deck, I was just looking for some pointers and what to get first?

    I'm happy to play anything so any advice for would be great.

    Thanks !!

    submitted by /u/OllyParky
    [link] [comments]

    TCGO old codes. Free.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 01:43 PM PST

    Was going through some cards and found these codes. I don't know if they work but here is a list.

    QLM-QXDH-JMN-C6J XY-Steam Siege

    TTY-ND7R-XGG-WCD Sun & Moon - Guardians Rising

    TXV-WJJN-MZB-LB2 Sun & Moon - Guardians Rising

    TLX-XYMP-TCG-GHQ Sun & Moon - Guardians Rising

    THD-W66V-ZYK-GPC Sun & Moon - Guardians Rising

    HMK-V49D-GWJ-CTX XY-Ancient Origins

    2CD-ZWQD-K4W-2V2 Sun & Moon - Guardians Rising

    WLN-XNJK-JTV-GNB SM2 Elite Trainer Box Tapu Koko

    29N-QDZQ-VGL-BPN Sun & Moon - Guardians Rising

    27R-HNRQ-NLZ-MVK Sun & Moon - Guardians Rising

    TMQ-CKH6-YGC-YYR Sun & Moon - Guardians Rising

    KFL-V5WX-9TG-K3Q XY Fates Collide

    XB6-MBVU-XGQ-MFA XY Fates Collide

    GCE-E4E6-9SD-5GF XY-Roaring Skies

    submitted by /u/NavAU
    [link] [comments]

    Other fun Standard decks derived from Theme decks

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 01:40 PM PST

    I just got into the game last week. I bought two copies of the Zacian V League Battle Deck and a Trainer's Toolkit and built an ADP/Z deck. So far I have 59 wins and 26 losses.

    I am not sure where, but I saw someone recommend the Leon's Charizard deck. So I used my coins to buy two copies of the Theme deck, combined them with the Standard staples I already had, and built that. So far I have 15 wins and 10 losses.

    Even though ADP/Z is a better deck with a better win rate, I still have enjoyed playing the Leon's Charizard deck.

    Is there another fun Standard deck I could build with Theme decks? I also plan on buying the PikaRom League Battle Deck in a couple of weeks.

    submitted by /u/diffinctive
    [link] [comments]

    Whoever wants them. Good luck����

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:58 AM PST

    Why does everyone want my lusamines all the sudden?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:18 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment