• Breaking News

    Monday, February 8, 2021

    Pokémon TCG I know Greninja may die to ADP now but decks were better back in 2016-2018

    Pokémon TCG I know Greninja may die to ADP now but decks were better back in 2016-2018


    I know Greninja may die to ADP now but decks were better back in 2016-2018

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 03:52 PM PST

    My uncle gave me all of his code cards from ETBs for champions path - I told myself I would open only 1......

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 11:09 PM PST

    Maractus puts in work

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 07:35 AM PST

    New player here - help/ advice kindly requested

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 07:33 AM PST

    Hi everyone.

    Been playing about a week and really enjoying the game.

    I have mostly been playing versus mode with the theme decks. I got the Leon charizard theme deck when I amassed 500P's.

    I tried to make a deck to play expanded and got ABSOLUTELY hammered (I was basically using a slightly modified Leon charizard deck, and the other guy had all kinds of shiny shit to damage me with).

    I have been working through the trainer challenges too.

    I currently have 1000P's how is best to spend them? What are the most fun modes in the game? What should I look at to get better and more competitive?

    Thanks in advance for the help

    submitted by /u/profpoulet
    [link] [comments]

    New to trading

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 07:42 AM PST

    Hi, I'm new to the TCGO in general but really lost when it comes to the trade value of certain packs/items. I bought a pack of random codes the other day (mostly VV and Champions Path) but mixed in were a Charizard theme deck and a couple of VV Build and Battle Boxes. Does anyone know what the trade value of these would be? Or am I better off opening them? I play PikaRom right now and am pretty much set with my deck, but would like to start building something else. Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/Screeeb_Jack_5149
    [link] [comments]

    We've all had those games where your most needed Trainers or Pokémon are prized

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:26 PM PST

    So shiny, yet still so ugly

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 03:47 PM PST

    Reliable place to buy Pokémon TCG codes?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 07:21 PM PST

    Hi, is there any reliable places to buy codes? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

    submitted by /u/FilthyJester
    [link] [comments]

    I got a ETERNATUS VMAX and I am A BEGGINER !!!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 02:37 AM PST

    How do i fix this issue? its been like this for about 30 minutes now

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 01:13 PM PST

    Sunday giveaway!!!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 08:11 AM PST

    Happy Sunday! Yesterday I opened some hidden fates tins! If you can guess one of the 3 shiny Pokémon I pulled then you will get a code! Hope you guys all have a great day!

    submitted by /u/liaminsocks
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner - Need Advice

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 05:32 PM PST

    Hey all! I've recently gotten back into collecting, now I'm trying to start learning how to play. Off of the PokemonTCGDeals subreddit I was able to buy the Reshiram and Charizard Legendary Battle Box. I was wondering if anyone had some advice for creating a deck or anything you wish you knew starting out! I want to learn so I can teach my girlfriend so we can play against eachother! Thank you guys!

    submitted by /u/Jexxo
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to get into the Expanded Format, but need help picking a deck to play. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 03:54 PM PST

    So, as the title states, I'm looking for a deck to play in Expanded.

    I've noticed that over the course of my time with the TCG, I enjoy a few types of decks:

    1. Gimmicks: I've played with the Polteageist that does 50 damage per trainer in my opponent's hand, I've enjoyed Nuzzle, and I enjoyed playing a bit with the Spirit Smash Marowak. Cheesy strategies are fun to me.
    2. Fast Resources: Decks that get lots of energy cards out fast are fun to me. Nuzzle also did this quite well, but I also enjoy cards such as Welder, so decks that incorporate a similar style might be interesting.
    3. Special Conditions: I really liked playing with the Adaptive Evolution Butterfree line in Standard, and I have taken a liking to cards with attacks such as Reactive Poison which do more damage for every Special Condition on a Pokemon. I don't enjoy stalling the opponent out with them, but I do enjoy being able to apply Special Conditions consistently in strategies.

    Based on these notes, are there any Expanded strategies y'all can recommend me? I appreciate anyone who takes the time to respond to this, as it would be a big help!

    submitted by /u/stitchedupsolace
    [link] [comments]

    Want to make an Eevee deck using the Energy Evolution Eevees

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 07:10 PM PST

    Given that my favorite Pokemon is Eevee, and the fact that I currently own a play set of the Hidden Fates promo version, I want to make a deck thats fun, and can at least sometimes win in Expanded (I'm not looking for a top tier deck, just something that can win maybe 40% of the time). Looking at some of the eeveelutions though, none really seem to stand out in power level, and most of them seem pretty weak when compared to some of the tag teams like ADP and the VMAX pokemon that are currently doing so well. Wanted to know if making a deck like this would be possible, or if it would just be a waste of time.

    submitted by /u/KiwiChoppa147
    [link] [comments]

    NEED.MORE.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:30 PM PST

    Should I convert my packs to a different set?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 08:47 AM PST

    While I don't usually hold on to packs, today I made a few trades and I now have 9 VIV. However, I know a new set is coming out soon, so I would like to know if VIV will hold its value or if I should convert to another set.

    submitted by /u/a_half-good_username
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 05:41 PM PST

    I collect Pokemon tcg for a really long time, and lately I decided to start ptcgo, but I found the download on mac a little annoying... after downloading the app, I opened it and it takes me to full screen immediately, and after it becomes full screen no matter how many times I press "esc" it just wouldn't become smaller, at the end I had to command q and force quit the whole app to exit.... I really want to play the game on browser but the feature is now removed, umm is there an easier way to play the game.

    submitted by /u/TurboTypist
    [link] [comments]

    Meme milestone reached

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:37 PM PST

    Need help for fine tuning my Fire/Charizard deck

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 02:07 PM PST

    Hi,

    first of all I am not a total novice, but relatively unfamiliar with the current meta game and all the intricacies. I have tried to build a deck from scratch around certain "strong" cards I pulled, but failed miserably. Too slow, not enjoyable, yeah.

    So, I read a bit here and decided to get the VIV Charizard deck and use it as a base. Played a few matches, tweaked it, and so forth. Games have been more fun and I was able to win around 50% of my matches.

    Most updates should be possible, I have traded my old EX-cards to get a few booster packs ingame and I have a good amount of code cards at home (VIV, Darkness Ablaze, Rebel Clash, Sun&Moon, Unified Minds) and I can certainly spare a few of them for ideas to improve my deck.

    Pokemon

    * 1 Oranguru SSH 148

    * 1 Charizard & Braixen-GX CEC 22

    * 3 Charmander VIV 23

    * 1 Cinderace V PR-SW 15

    * 1 Charmeleon VIV 24

    * 2 Charizard VIV 25

    * 1 Cinderace VMAX RCL 36

    ##Trainer Cards - 35

    * 2 Burning Scarf RCL 155

    * 1 Crushing Hammer EPO 92

    * 1 Evolution Incense SSH 163

    * 2 Ordinary Rod SSH 171

    * 2 Giant Hearth UNM 197

    * 4 Leon VIV 154

    * 2 Rare Candy SUM 129

    * 3 Welder UNB 189

    * 2 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 1 Pokémon Center Lady FLF 93

    * 1 Hop SSH 165

    * 2 Fire Crystal UNB 173

    * 2 Bede SSH 157

    * 2 Sonia RCL 167

    * 2 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 1 Great Ball SSH 164

    * 1 Energy Switch BLW 94

    * 1 U-Turn Board UNM 211

    * 1 Scoop Up Net RCL 165

    * 2 Switch SSH 183

    Energy Cards

    * 1 Capture Energy RCL 171

    * 2 Heat {R} Energy DAA 174

    * 12 Fire Energy SWSHEnergy 2

    submitted by /u/Roccet_MS
    [link] [comments]

    greens exploration

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 01:08 PM PST

    hi guys, someone just played greens exploration turn one. is this a bug or is greens exploration turn one legal? couldnt find anything. will report it if its a bug.

    submitted by /u/PV3LX
    [link] [comments]

    Almost To The Half-Way Point!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:23 PM PST

    Best Zacian V/ Lucario/ Melmetal deck?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:15 PM PST

    Recently decided to make this deck with lucario/melmetal and there are so many lists anyone got a good list that they recommend?

    submitted by /u/nycblackout89
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know where to get Battle Style Proxies?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 02:31 AM PST

    Anyone knows how much this is worth? On ptcgo prices it says 0 to 30 packs so I don't know how much I should trade this for

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:20 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment