• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 24, 2021

    Pokémon TCG I’m starting to think centiskorch is the best counter to adp (I still lose to it now and then)

    Pokémon TCG I’m starting to think centiskorch is the best counter to adp (I still lose to it now and then)


    I’m starting to think centiskorch is the best counter to adp (I still lose to it now and then)

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 03:40 AM PDT

    Why is this Porygon Z being wanted for trade, I looked at its price on a ptcgo website and it said it’s worth 1-2 BST packs as well. Why???

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    MEME lol

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    Blastoise VMax/Reshiram & Charizard Deck

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    So, I'm relatively new to this (the current iteration, I've been playing Pokémon and the card game since it came out) and I've got a deck that seems to be performing well. It's a mixture of Fire and Water types with some Steel and Legendary Bird Tag Team and Arceus Dialga & Palkia Tag Team thrown in for the hell of it.

    My win rate so far has been pretty decent at 30/45, but I definitely see some room for improvement. My current thinking is to remove the Aegislashes and Tag Team Legendaries to eliminate the need for Steel and Electric energies and replace them with more fire and water energies. Probably try to get Keldeo V and Galarian Darmanitan V & VMax worked in somehow. Maybe even Inteleon V & VMax. I realize that Fire & Water is an odd combination, but I wanted to see if I could get it to work. Just curious what people's thoughts are on this deck.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 12

    • 1 Moltres & Zapdos & Articuno-GX HIF 69
    • 1 Arceus & Dialga & Palkia-GX CEC 220
    • 1 Charizard V PR-SW 50
    • 1 Cinderace V PR-SW 15
    • 1 Reshiram & Charizard-GX UNB 194
    • 1 Charizard VMAX DAA 20
    • 1 Cinderace VMAX SHF 19
    • 1 Aegislash V VIV 126
    • 1 Aegislash VMAX VIV 190
    • 1 Blastoise & Piplup-GX CEC 38
    • 1 Blastoise V PR-SW 101
    • 1 Blastoise VMAX PR-SW 103

    Trainer Cards - 21

    • 1 Cynthia & Caitlin CEC 189
    • 1 Rough Seas PRC 137
    • 1 Mallow & Lana CEC 198
    • 1 Great Ball SSH 164
    • 1 Blacksmith FLF 88
    • 1 Fisherman BKT 136
    • 2 Pokémon Center Lady HIF 64
    • 1 Cynthia UPR 119
    • 1 Healing Scarf ROS 84
    • 1 Boss's Orders RCL 189
    • 1 Kiawe BUS 116
    • 3 Koga's Trap HIF 59
    • 1 Tag Call CEC 206
    • 2 Dive Ball PRC 125
    • 2 Cilan NXD 86
    • 1 Air Balloon SSH 213

    Energy - 27

    • 1 Coating {M} Energy VIV 163
    • 1 Counter Energy CIN 100
    • 9 Water Energy SWSHEnergy 3
    • 1 Heat {R} Energy DAA 174
    • 1 Burning Energy BKT 151
    • 1 Wash {W} Energy VIV 165
    • 1 Splash Energy BKP 113
    • 2 Metal Energy SWSHEnergy 8
    • 8 Fire Energy SWSHEnergy 2
    • 2 Lightning Energy SWSHEnergy 4

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/calamityseye
    [link] [comments]

    Much needed ptcgo overhaul

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    I've opened countless packs most of which are trade locked and alot of my good cards have gone past the playset mark, which leaves the rest as useless. I propose a converting system that allows you to take your in game coins and use them to "convert" a non tradable card to a tradable one, and depending on its rarity or ex/gx/v mark will dictate how much coin is required for converting. This let's you play beyond the normal "just getting in the daily wins" aspect and give you something to grind for besides packs. Battle rooms would also be a nice addition, to be able to spectate others and whatnot. This is good for streamers who often battle viewers.

    submitted by /u/iamVermo
    [link] [comments]

    I need help, everytime I try to upgraded after creating 2 accounts. I reinstalled many times. It keeps says saying "we're still verifying your account." Then just spins forever to log me in and can't play but just with the basics. I can't redeem codes either.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    What's a good resource for knowing how much your cards trade values are?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    I've seen quite a few posts mentioning how they found the value of their cards on "some PTCGO website". I'd like to know so I don't get snubbed or over-trade for things I want.

    submitted by /u/footkill3r
    [link] [comments]

    if i upgrade to a full account do i lose all my stuff?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    ive been playing as a guest for the past 3 hours (im new) and ive just realised i need to upgrade to a full account im worried that ill lose all of my cards and progress (i finished an entire deck in the "campain"). or is this not something i should be worried about?

    submitted by /u/thekingp968
    [link] [comments]

    Frequent Set Releases?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 04:29 AM PDT

    I think I see in multiple places that the game has set releases roughly every other month. Is this true? If so, why? Does the game really need a new set release this frequently?

    submitted by /u/KingCommaAndrew
    [link] [comments]

    What is the reward for playing trainer challenge?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 03:14 AM PDT

    What do you get for winning the gold/platinum/city league and is it worth it to do so for every theme deck?

    submitted by /u/SweetAdvocator
    [link] [comments]

    Centiskorch vmax post rotation

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    Just quickly dies anyone know any recommendations for cards i can use in a centiskorch deck that arn't heatran gx or volcanion (i only have cosmic eclipse onwards cards)

    submitted by /u/FullArtTrainerS
    [link] [comments]

    How to make it full screen on a smartphone?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    I can't figure it out, I want it to be displayed in a full fullscreen mode

    submitted by /u/Jagth8
    [link] [comments]

    App to review you current TCGO collection

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    Hello guys, is there an app for you phone where you can log in with you pokemon account and check your collection? I mean the cards I own in the digital game.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/fefetron
    [link] [comments]

    Elite Trainer Box Code Question

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 12:25 AM PDT

    What do you get from the elite trainer box code? Is it worth redeeming more than one?

    submitted by /u/Lightcell
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a consensus on where best to spend tickets? Theme or Standard/Expanded?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 11:32 PM PDT

    I spent 196 tickets (which is to say, entered in 49 Theme Events). I started with around 130 and accumulated the other 60-70 either through ladder rewards or in the post-round roulette. I played Theme because I don't have a Tier 1 deck to work with, as I'm sure the memes I sweep through ladder with wouldn't hold up to people seriously playing Events.

    I was able to rack up 61 Unlocked Packs total (waiting for prices to stabilize before trading them) this way and I just wanted to gauge if that's a good total considering the tickets I put in. I'll say that I didn't use the Tier 1 Theme Decks but only because I really don't like Charizard and wouldn't want to be stuck playing with a deck centering one for five days.

    submitted by /u/JoolTheif
    [link] [comments]

    Rapid strike energy bug

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    I built a rapid strike deck around luxray, and sometimes it will not let me attack with him and rapid strike falinks even tho I have sufficient energy ( a lightning + rapid strike energy). Is anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/Diet_MountainDew-TM
    [link] [comments]

    Honchkrow mirror match lol. 17 minutes and 125 turns

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    So does Zamazenta V destroy meta?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    I play Coal and I can't seem to find any way to beat Zamazenta v. And it seems like a very good deck even besides the coal matchup. Any tips other than leave? Lol

    submitted by /u/KingArena29
    [link] [comments]

    Indicators for once-per-turn things like playing Supporters, evolutions, energy?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:52 PM PDT

    So as we all know, there are certain things in this game that you can only do generally once per turn. You can play only one Supporter trainer card per turn, evolve the same Pokemon one stage once per turn, and attach only one Energy card total per turn.

    Can the game please spoil us a bit and give us an indicator as to whether we've done these things yet in our turn? It will say whether we've used a GX attack during the game, so I don't think this is too much to ask. Yes, I really want the game to hold my hand and babysit me through all this. I don't want to have to remember or take the time to look through the game's log to remember what I've done that turn.

    Sometimes, this actually makes a difference in how I act. If I'm using a card effect that lets me search through my deck, my action might be totally different if I can remember whether I've already played a Supporter. Oh, I'm searching for a Charmeleon to evolve my Charmander. But I have two Charmander on my bench, and I can't remember which one has been there a while and which one was just placed there this turn. I'm searching for an Energy? It would be nice to know which one to search for, if only I could remember whether I've already played one this turn.

    Can there be an indicator on the screen like a light that flashes on and off to show this? The game already does this with GX attacks as mentioned above, but it could also do the same thing as those green up arrows and red down arrows to show effects. Just like a simple on/off switch reminding me about the Supporters and Energies that I can only play one of each per turn. For Pokemon in play, maybe a light or a different color border to indicate whether it is capable of evolution. This would actually make a difference in play for me, but is it too much to ask for?

    submitted by /u/Ariacle
    [link] [comments]

    Blastoise VMAX or Venusaur VMAX?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    I've watched a few videos of both and I generally like them equally. Which one would you guys recommend building? Blastoise seems more rotation-proof since it doesn't rely on a Tag Team like RowEgg so for that alone I'd give it an edge, but I'm looking for opinions!

    I understand that there are far better decks available (I'm almost done building my Corvi deck), so this question pertains to just these two.

    submitted by /u/JLikesStats
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment