• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 23, 2021

    Pokémon TCG I know a lot of people hate when donk decks go first but for me it's a bathroom break or time to fix a snack; and sometimes you have a win when you get back!

    Pokémon TCG I know a lot of people hate when donk decks go first but for me it's a bathroom break or time to fix a snack; and sometimes you have a win when you get back!


    I know a lot of people hate when donk decks go first but for me it's a bathroom break or time to fix a snack; and sometimes you have a win when you get back!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    Insane 1st place Dragapult deck by ProcioneKiller03 from last nights 200+ people Hegster tournament. I guess Dragapult really just needed Eternatus to be bullied out of the meta by fighting types.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    Open Trade Unlocked Packs or Save to Trade Them?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    I have about 50 BST packs won from tournaments and have already bought and opened about 50 with coins, is it better to trade for missing cards I want or leave it to chance by opening some of these up?

    submitted by /u/jr279
    [link] [comments]

    Corviknight or Victini

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    So I finally got enough packs that I can build either of the two decks. Which would you suggest I go for? I'd prefer something that I could play with for a month or 2 atleast with decent or favorable overall matchups. Thank you! PS: If you also happen to have a good decklist for the two, that'd be a big help.

    submitted by /u/siddhant97
    [link] [comments]

    Guzzlord's Red Banquet didn't take more Prize cards

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 03:40 AM PDT

    So I just took a Knock out with Guzzlord (CEC136) on my opponents ADP but I could only take 3 prize cards. They didn't have Life dew or anything else to deny prizes so I assumed I'd be taking 4. He had 2 ADP, 1 Zacian V and 1 Magearna EX in play and ADP had water and metal energy attached.

    Here's the log (relevant part is line 114): https://pastebin.com/FW89tcQ0

    The only thing I can think of is that his Magearna-EX prevented Guzzlord's attack effect. If that's the case though, is that intended or a bug? As I understand it Guzzlord's attack doesn't place an effect on the opponents Pokemon and therefore shouldn't be affected by Magearna-EX but maybe I am wrong.

    Would Magearna also deny ADP from taking more Prize cards? Would Big Parasol deny taking more prize cards (ADP or Guzzlord)? What about the special fairy energy?

    submitted by /u/Zeatap
    [link] [comments]

    I’m a monster.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    MRW I win an in-game tournament

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    After four months, I'm Level 30 in Daily Challenges! Can I just ignore them now?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    I need to explain what just happened. I made the biggest mistake and somehow won. Wishiwashi won me the match.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    Alright. I'm on the last move, about to win in theme. Opponent has Rillaboom out with 90 damage. I have my Drednaw out with full energy. I hit once with my best move and he is KO. I win.

    BUT I MISS CLICK AND DO THE 80 DAMAGE ATTACK

    It's over. He KOs my Drednaw. I switch up a random cause it's over. I lost. But then there is hope.

    He has 20 damage left till KO and what do I see? MY WISHIWASHI THAT DOES 20 DAMAGE FOR ONE ENERGY!!

    Put him out, attack the energy, use a switch. Boom. I win the game with my wishiwashi. Absolute amazing comeback. It will never happen again

    submitted by /u/TheJakeanator272
    [link] [comments]

    Gaining tickets faster?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:40 PM PDT

    Hi, I just started my account a few days ago and I want to get into theme tournaments to earn some packs. The only problem is, my luck is awful and I end up drawing a 60hp basic and 6 energies turn 1 and losing immediately. So I need a way to get tickets faster so that I can actually participate. Is there any way to actually grind these or are they only from login rewards?

    submitted by /u/Totally-anonymous
    [link] [comments]

    Another code card giveaway! :D

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    Hi everyone!! I ended up finding even more unused code cards in my collection boxes so I'm doing another giveaway! Last time no one ended up guessing my number one favorite Pokémon so this time I'm upping the prize to 10 code cards for whoever can guess my favorite and 3 cards for anyone who guesses the other 4 Pokémon in my top 5 list! Let's keep it at 3 guesses per person like last time! Good luck everyone! <3

    submitted by /u/catgirrl
    [link] [comments]

    What is your opinion on this and no I didn't trade just wondering

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 11:24 PM PDT

    70% Win Rate Orbeetle Deck. Decent matchups against all Tier 1 Decks! All hail Orbeetle.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    Single Strike vs Rapid Strike

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    Based on expectations pre-BST release and after initial testing, which of these have you had more fun with/ think is stronger? Personally Single Strike has worked VERY well for me and I've yet to lose a game to Rapid Strike with it. Lmk what you guys think!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/DarkRayRay23
    [link] [comments]

    Tips on bringing my moist mew two deck to expanded?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    Hey guys! This is my new standard deck, I play expanded some times and do okay in both. I have never been good at theorycrafting or deckbuiling in any TCG I play so I'm reaching out to this sub! I know in the expanded format there's plenty more powerful cards. I was wondering if there was a way to take advantage of the expanded card pool in the expanded format. Currently 24-14 with this deck. I have a few packs and don't mind dropping some money to get the cards I need! Thank you guys in advanced for the help. If anyone can give me some good recommendation I can send a few packs over your way for the help!

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 17

    * 1 Crobat V SHF 44

    * 1 Eldegoss V PR-SW 84

    * 2 Dedenne-GX UNB 195

    * 3 Mewtwo & Mew-GX UNM 222

    * 1 Keldeo-GX UNM 219

    * 2 Snom SSH 63

    * 1 Snom SHF 29

    * 3 Frosmoth SHF 30

    * 1 Starmie-GX HIF 14

    * 2 Blastoise-GX PR-SM 189

    ##Trainer Cards - 31

    * 4 Cherish Ball UNM 191

    * 2 Viridian Forest TEU 156

    * 2 Great Ball BCR 129

    * 2 Evolution Incense SSH 163

    * 3 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 3 Capacious Bucket RCL 156

    * 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 2 Air Balloon SSH 156

    * 2 Switch BCR 135

    * 4 Marnie SSH 169

    * 1 Nessa VIV 196

    * 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    ##Energy - 12

    * 11 Water Energy SMEnergy 3

    * 1 Wash {W} Energy VIV 165

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/Atlas_Sun
    [link] [comments]

    any advice for my first falinks deck?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    noob here clicking buttoms. snagged 3 falink v for 1 pack, so I wanna try this. any changes you would do? i am a little worried about the energy side of things.

    ##Pokémon - 9

    * 1 Ditto V SHF 50

    * 4 Falinks RCL 109

    * 4 Falinks V RCL 110

    ##Trainer Cards - 42

    * 1 Energy Spinner UNB 170

    * 3 Bea VIV 147

    * 2 Rosa CEC 204

    * 4 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    * 4 Cape of Toughness DAA 160

    * 3 Channeler UNM 190

    * 4 Circhester Bath VIV 150

    * 2 Guzma & Hala CEC 193

    * 2 Lana's Fishing Rod CEC 195

    * 3 Mallow & Lana CEC 198

    * 2 Pokégear 3.0 SSH 174

    * 2 Moomoo Cheese VIV 156

    * 4 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 1 Sonia RCL 167

    * 1 Skyla RCL 166

    ##Energy - 9

    * 1 Twin Energy RCL 174

    * 4 Stone {F} Energy VIV 164

    * 2 Capture Energy RCL 171

    * 2 Fighting Energy Energy 6

    Total Cards - 60

    submitted by /u/GTfuckOff
    [link] [comments]

    New player

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    Hey I'm a new player starting out, and I've built myself a nice falinks deck, but I'm looking to expand my horizons to tier 1 decks like corviknight. What's the best way to attempt and build a deck? I only built my falinks deck through lucky trades but I don't have anything else to trade. What's the best way to build a deck with nothing?

    submitted by /u/goatalicious
    [link] [comments]

    Why is lightning (and psychic) so nerfed (in standard)?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:49 PM PDT

    Deck/energy specific trainer cards (they all get special energy so ignoring that): Help me complete this list?

    Fire (4): Fire crystal, Giant Hearth, Welder, Leon (++for zards)

    Darkness (3): Piers, 2x Stadiums

    Water (2): Nessa, capacious bucket?

    Fighting (3): Karate Belt, Bea, Dojo

    Leaf (2): turfield, milo

    Metal (lost count): Saucer, core barrier, metal goggles, sword&shield

    Psychic:________??

    Lightning: _______??

    Obviously I'm also ignoring battle styles for now, but that would mainly aid fighters. Also leaving out abilities/attacks from pokemon.

    Discussion: Why!?

    I get thunder mountain and electropower were there for previous rotations but this is crazy. I'd like to have 4 of something nice I can play to go with my mons. Koko prism will leave after next rotation, but that's not even a trainer and you get one copy. Basically lightning gets one card lol. Ok.

    Hoping the next sets will finally balance things out. Feel real bad for psychic decks too as there is just zero energy acceleration.

    Lastly, Pikrom is also not a trainer. Some people gonna say it's fine cuz it's still winning in the meta, but it's leaving with Koko* next, and no other lightning variants can come close without being forced to use it for the reasons above.

    Lightning is dead ⚡. Feel free to try to change mind.

    For those curious I'm running a vmax Tapu Koko deck with electrodes.

    ..

    submitted by /u/hansneedo
    [link] [comments]

    Had 3 online codes to giveaway, 1 for evolutions 1 for burning shadows and 1 lost thunder if anyone wants them.. ..

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment