• Breaking News

    Monday, March 22, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Anyone else already annoyed by Cheryl (especially with Bronzong)? This little guy has been quite helpful so far.

    Pokémon TCG Anyone else already annoyed by Cheryl (especially with Bronzong)? This little guy has been quite helpful so far.


    Anyone else already annoyed by Cheryl (especially with Bronzong)? This little guy has been quite helpful so far.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 03:45 AM PDT

    [Meme Monday] f2p players at the release of a new pack

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    This guy got all of his deck cards on his 1st turn. Guy used like 39 trainers on his first turn, and now he has 0 cards in his deck

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 03:41 AM PDT

    3 shining fates coes to giveaway + 1 promo card one

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    Just send me a DM, no bot accounts or ghosts. 1 per person only

    No chats

    All codes claimed!

    submitted by /u/Wrein
    [link] [comments]

    Any cheap decks to that might win ladder games?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 04:29 AM PDT

    Im getting low on coins and am wondering if there is smt i can do about it? My theme decks are outdated and cant really win the newer ones...

    submitted by /u/zekingfx
    [link] [comments]

    I hate my life

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    I just pulled this in a tradable pack. I am very poor in terms of packs, I only have 3. My deck is braizard and it’s crap. Should I hold this or trade it. The reason I ask is cos I’m aware other secret rare balls are worth a lot more, I wonder if this cards price will rise

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    I'm going to get a lot of hate for this, but made my first V deck in Expanded w/Necrozma; went 19/1 and had a blast with it | anyone else here giving it a spin?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    In your opinion, what are some of the best and worst attack type animations?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 10:59 PM PDT

    As far as I know, there are 11 types, each with their own animations. There is a small one for 10-40 damage, a medium one for 50-90 damage, and a big one for 100+ damage. That makes 33 attack animations total, not counting ineffective attacks and the barrier animation for negated damage. But which ones would you say are better than others? I've always had a problem with the Water-type animation, which kind of looks like something from a Nintendo 64 game. The Grass-type animation similarly looks too blocky. Here's my rundown of the list:

    Colorless - meh, I get that it's supposed to be the most neutral, but it's ironic how the animation is like a rainbow

    Darkness - a galaxy, I guess it is what it is

    Dragon - slashing claws and biting teeth, I can see how this one would scare little kids

    Fairy - very pretty and creative, but too bad that you never get to see it

    Fighting - I like how they incorporated both Rock and Fighting elements into this animation

    Fire - meh, it's fire

    Grass - already covered above

    Lightning - meh, it's lightning

    Metal - logical for what it is, although the animation takes a little too long

    Psychic - not much to work with here, although they did okay for what they were given

    Water - already covered above

    submitted by /u/Ariacle
    [link] [comments]

    Who can explain the early game like I'm a total idiot?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    I just started playing this weekend. I have no physical cards or codes, just the free stuff - and I bought the Dragonite deck that was recommended as a first purchase in this New Player Guide. But I'm looking for even more basic information.

    • How do you recommend a new player grinds through the 11 daily wins to start getting a decent amount of cards? 2 of my first 3 games I got absolutely spanked by people that have clearly better decks.
    • What should I be doing once I finish the Trainer Challenge on Gold with the 3 starting decks and the Dragonite deck I bought? Just throw myself at Versus until my decks improve?
    • Is there a good guide on the trading system (the economy around tradeable packs etc.)?

    Any other beginner-level information including link-dumping existing resources is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/DPSnacks
    [link] [comments]

    Hi, I have a friend who is new to ptcgo

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 01:22 AM PDT

    I have a friend that's new to ptcgo, and I don't know what deck to recommend him, from the theme decks. He is new to the trading card game in general, has no prior experience, and he's a bit lost. He has a dragonite theme deck, but idk if that's a good begginers deck

    submitted by /u/AceIsAGod
    [link] [comments]

    SR Quick Ball - will it rotate anytime soon?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    Just want to make sure that it's safe to invest in. Will it be in Standard till the next MAIN expansion?

    submitted by /u/thetiltedtowers
    [link] [comments]

    2 Free Codes

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    Im taking a little break from the game at the moment, so don't need them myself, if anyone wants them please message me Thanks

    Edit: Both codes now gone, thank you everyone

    submitted by /u/AlpacaCracker
    [link] [comments]

    Haven’t really played in about 6/7 months. Had enough coins for 7 packs. Pulled this bad boy. Is this new mechanic worth investing in? I haven’t actually looked up any of the new cards in this new set yet.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    Theoretical rapidstrike themedeck: Martial Spark

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    Considering we did not get any new themedecks this time around ( which I think is a shame), I tried to come up with one myself! I know theme is probably dead and online-only decks probably won't ever happen, but there is nothing wrong with thinking about it for fun right?

    This is the list I came up with:

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck-overzicht ******

    Pokémon - 23

    • 2 Falinks BST 83
    • 3 Mienfoo BST 76
    • 1 Terrakion VIV 92
    • 3 Mienshao BST 77
    • 3 Shinx BST 46
    • 2 Yamper BST 52
    • 2 Boltund BST 53
    • 3 Luxio BST 47
    • 2 Luxray BST 48
    • 1 Remoraid BST 36
    • 1 Octillery BST 37

    Trainerkaarten - 17

    • 2 Dan RCL 158
    • 2 Professor's Research SSH 178
    • 2 Lillie's Poké Doll CEC 197
    • 3 Korrina's Focus BST 128
    • 2 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
    • 2 Level Ball BST 129
    • 2 Switch CES 147
    • 1 Rapid Strike Scroll of Swirls BST 131
    • 1 Tower of Waters BST 138

    Energie - 20

    • 2 Rapid Strike Energy BST 140
    • 10 Fighting Energy SMEnergy 15
    • 8 Lightning Energy Energy 4

    Totaal aantal kaarten - 60

    ****** Deckoverzicht gegenereerd door Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    It's a rapidstrike focused Fighting/Electric deck, featuring Mienshao and Luxray.
    Octillery finds rapidstrike cards ( has a roughly similar function to Magcargo/Seismitoad in previous themedecks) so he can set you up with rapidstrike pokemon, a rapidstrike energy ( 2 are included, theme never seems to include more than 2 in their decks), a stadium or the Korinna trainer.

    Mienshao can do hit and run tactics and shuffle itself into the deck ( and possibly into one of the two pokédolls), while Octillery can search it out for the next turn to do it again! You have level balls to find several pokes, Yamper to re-use them, and boltund can do a nasty attack for a single energy if it is damaged. Luxray is your big hitter ( and can be searched by Octillery), and can spread, and do 100-200 damage with its second attack. You have a stadium for retreat, and 1 rapid strike tool to help place spread damage to fuel Luxray's second attack.
    If you have a full bench of rapid strike pokes, the 2 Falinks can dish out good damage.
    Terrakion is mainly there as a filler.

    That said, I do feel that for a themedeck this might still be a little bit to efficient with all the balls, search with trainers and octillery, and also 2 comms. I would gladly take any suggestions for changing things or toning things down if this is still an OP themedeck. I am aiming for a deck around tier 2 efficiency ( unseen depths/towering heights/rillaboom levels while it can still do well against Relentless or Soaring), not an absolute meta replacer.

    Suggestions are welcome, and feel free to share your own rapid/single strike themedeck ideas/lists if you have any!

    submitted by /u/Geralt_Romalion
    [link] [comments]

    In need of two Single Strike Urshifu VMAX

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:46 AM PDT

    Hello fellow PTCGO fans! as you can see by the title, I am in need of two Single Strike Urshifu VMAX for my own deck. I did get 52 codes on March 19th, the release, but the trade prices for SS Urshifu VMAX were quite high, and I was able to get every material needed in the deck except for two more copies of the card. Anyways, leave a comment on this post if you have a Single Strike Urshifu VMAX and want to trade for something like a shiny Crobat. (Which I have, both of them) My username on PTCGO is pootispencerher.

    P.S. Yes, I know this post doesn't contain a decklist, but I do need help making a deck, so the "Deck Help" flare still counts.

    submitted by /u/ScrapMetaI
    [link] [comments]

    Single strike underrated?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    So it seems like rapid style is considered rly better than single strike. However, rs urshifu can get totally denied by mew and becomes useless, but ss urshifu can ohko vmax pokemon ez. So imo, ss is simply better. Im probably wrong tho, but why?

    submitted by /u/Ok_Demand4699
    [link] [comments]

    Archie's Blastoise

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 06:46 PM PDT

    Hello! I'm interested on playing Archie's Blastoise deck on Expanded, but have not seen any updated list. All the ones I found still have Shaymin Ex.

    Is there any updated list you can share to me?

    Kind regards!

    submitted by /u/GREG88HG
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment