• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 31, 2021

    Pokémon TCG My gf and I collect cards, but never use the codes for the online game. So here you go!

    Pokémon TCG My gf and I collect cards, but never use the codes for the online game. So here you go!


    My gf and I collect cards, but never use the codes for the online game. So here you go!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    I like that we can group the SS Urshifu art to show its fighting progression (Ready stance ->Right Hook -> Left Straight -> Rock Toss for finisher)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    Why did I lose this match?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 01:36 AM PDT

    So I've just lost the first round of a tournament but I have absolutely no idea why.

    We both had one prize card left, I had 4:00 left on my timer and my opponent had around 0:30. I had a full health Rillaboom matched up against a Throh that couldn't have killed my Rilla, even with the damage boost on its move. My opponent didn't attack on their turn, and I would have won the game on mine because I could OHKO it. But when my opponent ended their turn I got the defeat banner and lost the tournament

    I'm kinda fuming because I SHOULD have won. I was one turn away from it and I don't understand why I didn't

    yep, I decked out. Totally forgot that was a thing and now I realise why my opponent didn't even attack on the last turn...

    submitted by /u/MattGriggs152
    [link] [comments]

    Write your favourite Pokémon in the comments and I might give you a free code via PM

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 12:13 AM PDT

    Rosa FA on VS Ladder?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    Has Rosa ever been on Versus Ladder? I want this card so badly and I'm just wondering if there is any chance. I hope, she hasn't been there yet.

    submitted by /u/bushbuckkibale
    [link] [comments]

    max healing

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    which is better and why? acerola vs max potion

    submitted by /u/avandoorslaer
    [link] [comments]

    Just got back after years and now I can't play any of my decks

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    Hello! I just got back to PTCGO and I found out I can't use any of my decks in the ladder except the themed decks that I have. I have several questions I wanted to ask and I'll list them down below.

    1.) What's gonna happen to all my tradable cards that are locked in UNLIMITED FORMAT? Are they still worth something? I kinda want to trade them out for Standard meta cards. (I used to play during the Shaymin Sky era with Turbo Darkrai, GardevoirEX + Ylvetal Fairies, Volcanion, and the last one I remember was the Lurantis deck and the Lunala Deck)

    2.) How do I start building up a new Standard collection?

    3.) I have a few packs and I would like to know the market price for them (1 SM Booster and 5 SM Guardians Rising)

    4.) What are the best budget decks I can start with in the standard format?

    5.) What's the replacement for Shaymin Sky in the Standard/Expanded ?

    P.S. Idk if it helps but my screen name is Alexiss12341
    P.P.S. I just found out Shaymin Sky was banned, what happened while I was gone?

    submitted by /u/alexiss12341
    [link] [comments]

    Battle styles master set

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    I have very few master sets but I'm only 20 cards away from a battle styles master set. If anyone has several from 163-182 in the set they'd wanna sell as a bundle deal, message me.

    submitted by /u/United-Cranberry4864
    [link] [comments]

    Helping my son with trading

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 04:49 AM PDT

    Hi. My son just got some Battle Styles pack codes. I want to help him try and make some virtual "profit" by making a series of trades. Which cards would be the best to try ans do this? I'm thinking some something like this: he trades 6 packs for card XYZ and then trades away that card XYZ for six packs plus something else. This is a bit of an experiment to help him learn about markets and relative value. He's going to keep notes and I'm going to help him with the research. So - what cards have active trading markets for us to look at?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/deputydrew
    [link] [comments]

    What is Bst?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    getting back into this game but more seriously just wanted to know these trade acronyms

    submitted by /u/thickknoodles
    [link] [comments]

    Game includes bad FPS limiter with no way to turn it off

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 06:14 AM PDT

    Today, after a long break, I played PTCGO.

    The game ran really poorly.

    It didn't take long to find out the reason: The game now has a built in FPS limiter. And it is really bad.

    If you set the graphics to "fastest" the game is locked to 30 fps.
    If you set the graphics to "best looking" the game is locked to 60 fps.

    This is utter madness. Lowering the graphics settings lowers the performance.
    I lower the graphics to get better performance.

    ALso 60 fps lock has never been good and it will never be good. Monitors with other than 60 fps have always been very common (Both old and new LCD displays often supported 75 Hz).

    Does anyone know more about this issue? Any workarounds?

    submitted by /u/hirmuolio
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else seem to get matched up with hard counters when they switch decks on ladder?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    It's a reach for sure but my luck today has been insanely bad...

    Started by playing dragapult, faced 3 eterns in a row

    Switched to victini vmax, played 3 straight water decks

    Went and built a decidueye deck to try something new, played two whimsicot decks in a row

    I mean come on how???

    submitted by /u/zumi13
    [link] [comments]

    As a new player, would it be worth investing in more themes to complete daily challenges while grinding tourneys and pack trades to build my first deck?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    TL;DR: title explains it well enough tbh

    For example, I'm level one and I have the four starter theme decks and I just bought Soaring Storm earlier today. My new daily challenge is to do 500 damage with psychic mons for 25 coins and 1xp.

    The rewards for the first three levels of each type are their coin, sleeves, and deck box, which I don't really care about. The only way it seems worth it to me is if I pick up a deck that has good supporters that will help when I build my own and/or bc I could use that deck again for future daily challenges before I can trade for/ pull individual mons to work into personal builds and use in standard to complete challenges. Will the process of theme grinding to flip cards and packs to complete a build take long enough to warrant investing in more themes to earn additional rewards from daily challenges until then? Or can I skip that and full send

    And yes for today I know I can just use mental might and take a few L's for the challenge but if I'm gonna employ the strategy of having themes for future daily challenges I might as well just buy laser focus or relentless flame (nidorina and would also cover fire) and have fun using those decks instead of using the super outdated ones. I enjoy playing themes, I'd just like to be as efficient as possible early game so I can freely go about building new decks. I appreciate any help :)

    submitted by /u/dev_iance
    [link] [comments]

    April double coins event?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    In April 2020 we had a 2x coins event. Since that, we haven't had any event like it (minus the tournaments) since.

    Do you guys think there is going to be an event again in April? Would you like to have it again?

    submitted by /u/Maite25
    [link] [comments]

    Help understanding locked items

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    Hey,

    I'm relatively new, I've completed the trainer challenges, and have a few hundred "vs" battles under my belt.

    I'm looking to start building my own deck, but I have a few things I don't understand.

    1) What determines locked cards / unlocked?
    all the cards inside "vs" ladder reward packs...are these cards locked? If so, what's the point in getting unlocked packs from vs ladder, if the cards inside can't be traded?

    2) How do I use my custom decks? Is that what the standard / expanded / legacy option means in "vs" ?

    3) Why are some of my cards unlocked? If I've never opened an unlocked pack or bought a code ?

    submitted by /u/Macadamia1
    [link] [comments]

    Noob question - are VMAX pokemon still V Pokemon?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    I mean, how did they interact with cards like Decidueye or Twin energy?

    submitted by /u/Gmaster132
    [link] [comments]

    Psychic Gardevoir impossible to get?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 10:49 PM PDT

    Gardevoir is my favorite Pokemon, and Psychic is my favorite type, so I'm trying to get a Psychic Gardevoir card (I don't need Ralts or Kirlia as I got them off Mental Might when the game gave me when I first started) so I can build a Psychic deck around it. I searched Bulbapedia, and the most recent Psychic Gardevoir was Champion's Path, but I can't see any Champion's Path products in the in-game shop. I think the only other Psychic Gardevoir were prior to he Black and White sets which the in-game stores stop at. I don't really know what to do.

    submitted by /u/Terashi-senpai
    [link] [comments]

    Are cards from tradeable packs won from tournaments tradeable themselves.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    For example I win a Tournament and receive tradeable packs, I then open those packs. Will the cards I get also be tradeable?

    Will it matter if they are from a theme deck Tournament?

    submitted by /u/koolturkey
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to spend tokens?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    As a new player to PTCGO who's bought 4 theme decks (rillaboom, Relentless Flames, Soaring Storm, Unseen Depths), what should the remainder of my coins be spent on? Are there theme decks that are recommended for their support cards? Or a particular booster pack I should be buying for more meta cards?

    submitted by /u/NearquadFarquad
    [link] [comments]

    What deck should I try to build?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm pretty new to PTCGO and the actual standard comp scene as a whole, and I'm wondering what deck I should try to build. I currently run an ADPZ but I am getting pretty bored of using the same deck and not being able to switch it up.

    I think something with Tyranitar would be cool as I have the alternate art Tyranitar V (trade locked), especially since BST packs are currently on the reward ladder and the deck has a lot of Single Strike cards. However I believe a lot of the cards in this set are still pretty expensive as it's new and seems to be influential to the meta. I will note that I also have an untradeable Urshifu VMAX and it may be useful for building a Rapid Strike deck if I choose to.

    I am also willing to build another Zacian based deck such as one I have seen running LucMetal, since I already have a lot of Zacian and LucMetal is also on the reward ladder.

    I see some people using the Mad Party strategy and it seems like a fun deck to use, and doesnt really use a lot of ultra rares. Is this deck fairly cheap and worth using?

    If I missed anything please let me know. I appreciate any advice left in the replies :)

    submitted by /u/gtarpey89
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment