• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 16, 2021

    Pokémon TCG The sacred turn 1 matchup

    Pokémon TCG The sacred turn 1 matchup


    The sacred turn 1 matchup

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    First win streak over 10. Super excited that I finally have hit a win streak over 10. Understandably it is only 1 game over.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    I can’t be the only one

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    Up to date Theme List

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    I've been looking all over but I can't find anything that's less than a few months old. Is there an up to date tier list of some sort for theme decks?

    submitted by /u/Flameshaker
    [link] [comments]

    Main Packs

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 01:17 AM PDT

    Whats the current main packs for trading? Is it always the newest?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Cannibalic
    [link] [comments]

    Wishful Thinking, and A last-ditch effort?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    A little while ago, I asked the people of this subreddit for some advice to help me play the game again. Now, I am asking for once more.

    I remembered I have two accounts, and my second account has much more cards than my first. The Problem is. I have forgotten the password for it, and the email for the account might have been deleted. Is the account lost forever, or is there a way to recover it besides just guessing the password until I get it right?

    I have pretty much accepted it as being gone. I was just making sure there is absolutely nothing I can do before I give up

    submitted by /u/Block3ddd
    [link] [comments]

    What did this guy do? Some combo involving Super Scoop Up and Recycle to FTK me?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 10:26 PM PDT

    Charizard deck

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    Hello, I am very new to the ptcgo scene. I've ready several posts on here that the relentless flame is a good theme deck to pick up since it is consistent and one of the top theme decks right now. I have also seen that it is a good idea to pick the theme deck because it gives you cards that can be used to make a standard deck. However, I have not seen any examples or lists of these decks so I can work towards building one. If anyone has a list that is good or knows where to find one I would appreciate it. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BleuCheezGD
    [link] [comments]

    New Theme Deck coming with release of Battle Sense? Best theme deck for standard core?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    I was wondering if they were going to release new theme decks along with battle sense, but I'm not sure where to find this info.

    I was also wondering which theme decks build well into a first standard deck. I've seen the Leon charizard deck being mentioned a lot, but are there any other options?

    submitted by /u/daydaywang
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question about tournament legality

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    Hi, I have a local card shop that hosts tournaments, and there's one on the 21st. I already have a battle style deck built, but when does it become legal?

    submitted by /u/AceIsAGod
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon had +40 hp but no tools?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    Im pretty new to tcgo but today i battled a guy who was using an eevee deck and his flareon had no tools attached but it had 270hp? Why was that? I checked his discard and saw a big chharm, i think it is but it wasnr attached..

    another thing was a guy played a stadium card that reduces prize card by 1 while my chaotic swell was active. It removed my swell but the stadium card remained in play

    what am i missing?

    submitted by /u/Mrtowelie69
    [link] [comments]

    I think I got scammed

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment