• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 22, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Playing Ladder, Minding my own Business, then boom, my opponent loads in with these sleeves.

    Pokémon TCG Playing Ladder, Minding my own Business, then boom, my opponent loads in with these sleeves.


    Playing Ladder, Minding my own Business, then boom, my opponent loads in with these sleeves.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    If your looking for a budget vmax deck, togekiss is really good

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:36 AM PDT

    1. Pros:

    Hyper consistent

    Can be mixed with basically anything

    Cheap you can pick a 4-3 line for 5 packs

    1. Did a lot of testing for the next players cup and this deck has some pretty good upsides. All you need to set up is attach two energy a togekiss vmax and a Bronzong. 120 damage two energy search any two cards. Idea is to tank some damage, switch out the metal or aurora energy with Bronzong, full heal with cherly and put the energy back on togekiss vmax.

    Since you can move metal and aurora energy and togekiss is a normal Pokémon you can pair it up with anything.

    Good techs you can run

    Indeedee v- heal 20, 1 psyich 2 colorless 60 for each energy attach. Good right now with so much urishifu and mew 3 running around

    Zacian- good ole dog

    Cobalion gx- no poision or paralyze and gx stops them for attacking for a turn

    Mew gotta protect those bronzongs

    Victini vmax might be a extremely odd choice but 2 energy one shots any basic v basically.

    Let me know if you comes with some spicier techs

    submitted by /u/FairyFireDeck
    [link] [comments]

    Wow I ended up giving away a lot more codes then I thought... next 30 people comment I will DM you a code (you need to have an active reddit account so no alt's please)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:37 PM PDT

    22 Shining Fates Codes to Give Away

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:38 PM PDT

    Hey y'all, back again after my second purchase of some shining fates. This time around I got 20 regular packs, and one of each "premium collection" with Crobat and Dragapult. I don't feel like selling them off and I don't play at all I just collect so I don't need any digital cards, so in comes you guys!

    I'd like to give these away, per the rules of the subreddit I'm going to have a "contest" to weed out bots (and also to make sure one person doesn't swipe them all) so please send me a DM of your favorite card! Pictures are preferred but some people had trouble figuring out how to send one on mobile, so if you can't just send me a link to the tcgplayer page for the card or something instead. Winners will receive 2 codes, with the premium collection codes being given out in the place of a booster at random.

    I would also ask that if you participated in my last giveaway, please consider leaving this one for those who couldn't last time. Other than that good luck everybody! If this hasn't been edited, I still have codes so shoot a dm my way!

    EDIT: All out for now, maybe next time! Hope you all got some good pulls.

    submitted by /u/NightsWithLucy
    [link] [comments]

    which mode is more popular standard or extended?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    and are there different tournaments for each mode?

    submitted by /u/Colaksan
    [link] [comments]

    Is someone intrested on this trading? (Coment if You are and your ID and i will post a prívate trade). PS: I don't care what crobat v you have.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    Rotation for 2022 season announced; SwSh on for Standard, no change Expanded

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    Free codes (I’m not gonna use them)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    Here's 4 codes. Two are labeled Sword & Shield Battle Styles and the other two are Sword & Shield Battle Styles 1pk: Arrokuda

    Y4N-PPKW-LGT-NCB YXR-VDTY-YCW-RX4 CQK-J2QW-7NK-4YM CBZ-NWWL-2BP-2J9

    submitted by /u/ElN3rdo
    [link] [comments]

    Shout out to this player who could have obliterated my struggling Alcremie VMAX deck but totally let me win today! Details in comments

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    I'm A Returning Player, And I Need Help Deciding What Deck(s) To Play (Post-Rotation)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    Have codes for both battle styles ETBs and 16 booster packs. Just say you want em in comments.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:08 PM PDT

    Edit: all gone!

    submitted by /u/truelifedood
    [link] [comments]

    Zamazenta Question

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    I was playing an Alcremie VMAX deck with LucMetal and had my bench set up after LucMetal went down (was still able to get in Full Metal Jacket) but to my utter shock, Alcremie hit through Dauntless Shield.

    How is that possible?

    submitted by /u/Husker_Red_11
    [link] [comments]

    To those who sorry by new,

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    Help with building Snorlax Skyfield deck

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I've been playing standard for quite some time and I'd like to try standard. Since there are many more cards and strategies to play I need some help with building a deck. I have 3 VMAX Snorlaxes so I thought combining it with Skyfield would be a good idea. I wanted to build a turbo deck so I included fire energies and welders, but it doesn't work very well. I don't have computer search yet, so I hope a deck can be built without it. Here is the decklist I came up with.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 16

    * 1 Lugia-GX LOT 159

    * 3 Snorlax V SSH 141

    * 3 Snorlax VMAX SSH 142

    * 2 Crobat V DAA 104

    * 1 Galarian Zigzagoon SSH 117

    * 1 Talonflame V VIV 29

    * 3 Jirachi TEU 99

    * 1 Indeedee V SSH 91

    * 1 Mew PR-SM 215

    ##Trainer Cards - 31

    * 3 Great Ball BCR 129

    * 2 Buff Padding TEU 136

    * 3 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

    * 2 Professor's Letter XY 123

    * 2 Welder UNB 214

    * 2 Pokémon Fan Club FLF 94

    * 2 Blacksmith FLF 88

    * 2 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 2 Cynthia UPR 119

    * 1 Escape Board UPR 122

    * 1 Fire Crystal UNB 173

    * 2 Scoop Up Net RCL 165

    * 2 Sky Field ROS 89

    * 1 Switch BCR 135

    * 1 Marnie SSH 169

    * 1 VS Seeker PHF 109

    * 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    ##Energy - 13

    * 7 Fire Energy SMEnergy 11

    * 2 Powerful {C} Energy DAA 176

    * 2 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92

    * 2 Weakness Guard Energy UNM 213

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/niC00L
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice, new player.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    Hello, I once read a guide which said that I should try and get all Theme decks first and complete trainer challenges with them to get additional packs. Is that correct? If so, which 3 decks should I get first.

    submitted by /u/Aelzar
    [link] [comments]

    PTCGO trade

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:33 PM PDT

    Looking for 2 secret rare karate belts and 2 secret rare martial arts dojo on PTCGO.

    submitted by /u/Setsu1815
    [link] [comments]

    Expanded Gardevoir & Sylveon-GX

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    Hello Everyone,

    I have been fiddling around with Gardevoir & Sylveon in Expanded recently. For a couple of weeks, I was using a deck that had XY Aromatisse, but I recently switched to a Green's Exploration build.

    My list is below. If you have any tips or suggestions, I would to hear them. Obviously, this is not a Tier 1 deck, but pretty fun nonetheless.

    Thanks you for your time.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 8

    • 2 Clefairy EVO 63
    • 4 Gardevoir & Sylveon-GX UNB 130
    • 2 Xerneas XY 96

    Trainer Cards - 41

    • 1 Professor Sycamore STS 114
    • 1 Computer Search BCR 137
    • 1 Acerola BUS 142
    • 4 Green's Exploration UNB 209
    • 1 Bird Keeper SHF 66
    • 1 Mallow & Lana CEC 231
    • 4 Nest Ball SUM 123
    • 2 Quick Ball SSH 179
    • 1 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92
    • 2 Field Blower GRI 125
    • 3 Silent Lab PRC 140
    • 4 Max Elixir BKP 102
    • 1 Wondrous Labyrinth {*} TEU 158
    • 2 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
    • 1 Faba LOT 208
    • 2 Float Stone PLF 99
    • 1 Guzma BUS 143
    • 1 N NVI 101
    • 2 Enhanced Hammer PHF 94
    • 4 VS Seeker PHF 109
    • 2 Max Potion GRI 128

    Energy - 11

    • 11 Fairy Energy SWSHEnergy 9

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/diffinctive
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to play TCG in a browser without downloading it?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    I'm on a Chromebook (my PC broke so all I have is this piece of junk now...) and can't download the app. Is there any way to play it in a browser?

    submitted by /u/Splash3579
    [link] [comments]

    Poke Doll stall deck

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    A while back I faced a poke doll stall deck and I was just wondering what the point was. It was an easy win for me, as I just finished each turn in a few seconds and their timer eventually ran out. Doesn't seem like it would even be very fun to play. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/Southron_Gourd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment