• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 24, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Redeem Code: PC3GIOVANNI For A Free FA Boss's Orders!

    Pokémon TCG Redeem Code: PC3GIOVANNI For A Free FA Boss's Orders!


    Redeem Code: PC3GIOVANNI For A Free FA Boss's Orders!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    You can redeem the code here, after signing into your account: https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-trainer-club/enter-codes

    Enjoy!

    submitted by /u/OU7C4ST
    [link] [comments]

    Just broke 10k games. I started about 2 years ago. How many games have you all played?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 05:28 AM PDT

    How do I know which cards are available for standard mode?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 03:44 AM PDT

    As the title says...

    submitted by /u/profpoulet
    [link] [comments]

    GardV Deck Help!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 05:05 AM PDT

    I'm currently working on a deck revolving around GardV and their healing damage boost, but I've hit a crossroads where I'm not sure if this could even be a viable deck

    I am very new to this game, currently only been playing for a few months now, so most meta decks are unattainable for me currently

    • Deck List -

    Pokémon - 15

    • 2 Chimecho BST 59
    • 3 Clefairy VIV 63
    • 1 Galarian Cursola V CPA 71
    • 1 Gardevoir V CPA 70
    • 1 Gengar & Mimikyu-GX TEU 53
    • 1 Giratina UNM 86
    • 1 Indeedee V SHF 187
    • 1 Mimikyu V BST 62
    • 2 Xerneas VIV 78
    • 2 Clefable VIV 64

    Trainer Cards - 30

    • 3 Poké Ball CPA 59
    • 3 Ball Guy SHF 57
    • 2 Crushing Hammer EPO 92
    • 3 Hop CPA 53
    • 3 Potion BCR 132
    • 3 Boss's Orders SHF 58
    • 3 Switch SSH 183
    • 4 Bede CPA 50
    • 3 Great Ball XY 118
    • 3 Energy Search BCR 128

    Energy - 15

    • 15 Psychic Energy XYEnergy 8

    I recently acquired the base SWSH set Gengar which allows me to switch damage counters to other Pokémon and thought maybe that could be useful?

    I would say my current biggest downside is Energy acceleration and basically being screwed if I don't pull GardV quick enough.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated, and any extra info that anyone needs I can try and provide to the best of my ability!

    submitted by /u/Littlebittacake
    [link] [comments]

    Structure Decks That Win Trainer Challenges Quickly?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    I'm currently completing the trainer challenges on five burner accounts for some upcoming PTCGO workshops my company is hosting for kids. Imaginably, this process is taking quite a long time. I've found that structure decks with good front damage and backrow damage can complete these challenges more quickly (Tornadous from Soaring Skies is a BLESSING). I wanted to check in to see if there are other structure decks that work particularly well for completing the trainer challenges quickly, ideally by KOing multiple Pokemon at once. If not, perhaps you all have good tips on moving through these challenges because my goodness the default decks the game gives you are not very good haha.

    Conditions: I'm trying to avoid all Charizard decks because if one account has a Charizard deck, then every account will need one or else all the kids will fight for the Charizard account.

    We're also trying to avoid stall decks like Storm Caller that encourage unfun play.

    submitted by /u/LN_RC
    [link] [comments]

    Excuse me, what is going on with the cramorants?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    Questions on Trading

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    Hey so I have a few questions on trading

    1) How do you make trades that other will accept? I'm trying to get a Centiskorch V and am offering 3 other V cards for it but still nobody is accepting the trade. However when I put up a few uncommons in exchange for a few commons I'm missing the trade is accepted in like minutes for some reason which leads me to my second question.

    2)Is there a way to sort trades so newest appears first? For me it always takes a while to load and always starts with trades closest to expire. Is there a way to get it so that the newer offers appear first since if a trade it about to expire, it's most likely not a good deal?

    submitted by /u/Lopunnything
    [link] [comments]

    My best pulls of the week

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    Question About trades

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    I am a new player..I want to know can we trade booster packs that we get from redeem codes which we have not claimed?

    submitted by /u/Saini001
    [link] [comments]

    Have Players Cup 4 keys appeared in your accounts?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    I thought that I had fulfilled the eligibility criteria this time around, but I was expecting the keys to appear in-game today, and mine have not.

    If anyone has received their keys, I'd really appreciate if you'd let me know, so I can try to work out how to be eligible for Players Cup 5. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Merton314
    [link] [comments]

    Entering into expanded?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    I play standard and have only ever played standard, but I want to try break into expanded. I wouldn't have the first clue as to how to get the sort of collection I'd need to make an expanded deck. Do you guys have any tips on entering expanded for the first time? Something I could buy to help with deckbuilding? Are there staples that go into every deck that I definitely need to get?

    Also, for what deck would you recommend for somebody entering expanded for the first time? Thanks guys

    submitted by /u/Bobber434
    [link] [comments]

    My boss order cards just disappeared from my collection

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    That's it. I just don't have them anymore and I'm hella confused.

    submitted by /u/SnipeIsSadlyBack
    [link] [comments]

    OrbeetPharos Deck

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    I've been really liking using Orbeele Vmax and Ampharos togher, but sometime it takes too long to get going. Any suggestions to maximize this deck? I try to use orbeetle right away and then depending on the energy for the opponent, ill get to ampharos and telescopic sight or stick with orbeetle.

    Thanks!

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 12

    * 1 Snorlax VIV 131

    * 1 Crobat V PR-SW 98

    * 4 Orbeetle V VIV 20

    * 3 Orbeetle VMAX VIV 186

    * 2 Ampharos V VIV 49

    * 1 Dedenne-GX UNB 57

    ##Trainer Cards - 32

    * 2 Escape Rope BST 125

    * 1 Energy Spinner UNB 170

    * 2 Mallow & Lana CEC 198

    * 3 Cheryl BST 123

    * 2 Bird Keeper DAA 159

    * 3 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 2 Telescopic Sight VIV 160

    * 2 Air Balloon SSH 156

    * 2 Professor's Research CPA 62

    * 4 Switch BCR 135

    * 2 Energy Switch BLW 94

    * 3 Marnie SSH 169

    * 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    * 2 Turffield Stadium RCL 170

    ##Energy - 16

    * 3 Lightning Energy Energy 4

    * 2 Speed Lightning Energy RCL 173

    * 2 Aromatic {G} Energy VIV 162

    * 2 Aurora Energy SSH 186

    * 2 Weakness Guard Energy UNM 213

    * 5 Grass Energy Energy 1

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/Dbotworld
    [link] [comments]

    A Discussion about BM in this game and a mini AITA

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    TL;DR I am very new to the game. People with superior decks spam me with BM while I try to learn. Makes me mad, I stretch games out games intentionally when it happens. Yall cool with it or nah?

    Background: I am extremely new to this. Loved pokemon since blue version, collected cards when I was young, blah blah blah you get the idea. A month or two ago I decided to collect cards again, but this time (with encouragement from a friend) I decided I would actually learn how to play the game because it looks fun. As of now, the only deck I really have is my Zacian V deck in addition to the three theme decks that I've "leveled up" through the trainer challenges.

    Now the meat of it: I've had people with crafted decks far superior to mine slap me silly. I'm fine with it. I'm just trying to learn the game, see what's out there, and get some PP coins so I can get decks to get more pokemon and minimizing money spent. What really grinds my gears is when these jackasses spam "You have a great deck! You have a great deck! You have a great deck! You have a great deck! You have a great deck!" I obviously dont because I didn't come out the womb with ultimate pokepower and supreme pokeknowledge. It takes a learning experience and makes it way more frustrating, knowing that in order to learn I'm gunna have to keep getting kicked while I'm on the ground. I want to know how the community feels about this and if I am just getting unlucky with the douchebags.

    AITA: This is when you should remove your sympathy for me. When this happens, my response is typically to maximize the amount of time it takes me to make each move. So what would be a < 10 minute win for the I stretch out to 30+. I'm not proud of it. But when they start BMing me with the spam, I get mad, and I feel like conceding only incentivizes the rude behavior. So am I the asshole? My feel in this situation is that we are both the asshole. My response is pretty immature. But like I said, wanted to hear your guys' thoughts.

    Now that I've typed this out I feel a lot better and will likely stop and just live and let die. But I aammmm still curious how you guys think. Downvotes are welcome, this certainly doesn't make me a good person, lol.

    submitted by /u/JiggaWatson
    [link] [comments]

    100 keys?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    Good site ?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 06:12 PM PDT

    Hey im kinda new to the game.... (damn im already addict)

    Any of you got a good site with decks and stuff.

    I got a shitload of V, Vmax, GX etc and i dont know how to combine them. PLEASE HELP

    submitted by /u/DependentMonth1038
    [link] [comments]

    Are either of the Urshifu V boxes Worth Getting?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    I know it's pretty overwhelming to get pokemon cards nowadays. But I'm very new to this year and last year's sets. Should I go for these Urshifu Boxes? Or is my money better spent in other box sets?

    submitted by /u/coledition
    [link] [comments]

    In Game Dedenne-GX giveaway

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    Giveaway complete! Thanks for participating!

    submitted by /u/jg000003
    [link] [comments]

    Just pulled my last celebi for a playset of them, is it worth to have four of them or should I trade one of my locked ones for packs to build new decks?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 05:12 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment