• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 28, 2021

    Pokémon TCG A profit is still a profit

    Pokémon TCG A profit is still a profit


    A profit is still a profit

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:39 AM PDT

    Just hit 8 tails in a row with maractus. Just what the heck!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    What's the most scumbag way you've won/lost?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:32 AM PDT

    Was grinding rep tonight when I had this happen to me:

    I'm playing LucMetal-Z and my opponent is playing a Decidueye turbo variant

    Its late game and I start hitting the Boss Orders and Caitlin Tag Teams to move around Decidueye.

    I cleared his bench except the 1 Decidueye, 1 prize from winning, and he stops benching. He starts immediately passing turn. Draw, pass. This happens over and over until I hit my last card.

    Nothing I can do except hope for a misclick.

    I lost and it was the worst. I haven't been that mad at a card game in a long time.

    submitted by /u/AtheistOfGallifrey
    [link] [comments]

    Need one-sentence tips for beginners, to hang on the walls of pokemon room. (strange title, explained in post,

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:11 AM PDT

    I volunteer at a youth centre that has "Pokémon Night" once a month for 8yr - 17yr.
    We host a one night ptcg tournament on these nights;
    (also have poké video games / go / other events)

    Due to covid, we downloaded ptcgo onto 20 desktops, so we could continue, while keeping 6ft away.
    (that's how I discovered ptcgo, now I'm hooked lol)
    We have all the computers set up in a room, that's decked out with Pokémon pics, toys, decorations, etc.
    I was asked by the owner to make a list for him to get made into a picture, to hang on the wall, for new players.
    Ten Keys To Becoming A Pokémon Champion
    ...it's going to be 36in x 60in

    I'd like some suggestions for the 10 slogans / sayings.
    We have the rules in a giant pic already,
    We want this one to be strategy / keys to victory / etc.
    Specifically for ptcgo, not the card game.
    1-2 sentences, serious tips, not "have fun"
    The kids take it really serious, I want a serious list.
    Could I get some help plz?

    So far I've only come up with:
    Use deck-search supporters to figure out ur prizes
    Discarding isn't always a bad thing
    Aim for roughly 15 pokemon / 30 trainers / 15 energy
    ...Is that a good spread for standard? 15/30/15 ?

    PS. Kids are insanely smart with ptcg (just watch the junior world championships on YouTube if you don't think so lol) so don't worry about a tip/slogan being too complex

    submitted by /u/Macadamia1
    [link] [comments]

    Rate my deck (and tell me what should i add)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    Pokemon (14)

    Boltund V (2)

    Dedenne (4)

    Pikachu (2)

    Raichu (2)

    Pikachu V (2)

    Tapu koko (1)

    Zapdos EX (1)

    Trainer cards (32)

    Crushing hammer (4)

    Electromagnetic radar (2)

    Energy reset (2)

    Quick ball (4)

    Chaotic swell (1)

    Bird keeper (4)

    Marnie (4)

    Boss's orders lysnadre (3)

    Professor's research (4)

    Team yell grunt (2)

    Air balloon (2)

    Energy Lightning energy (14)

    I plan to add some GXs, the dedennes are just placeholders

    submitted by /u/Mikobjectbook
    [link] [comments]

    How’s everyones PC4 going?��

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    Looking for additional help with unlimited format Dark Deck below

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    Deck builder puts in wrong cards?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    Hi all, Im new to the game and just got some packs to play with. I'm putting together a hatterene deck, and it all seems to work out! And then I click save and....it shows a completely wrong deck? Aron, Applin, Alolan Vulpix, none of the actual pokemon I actively put into the deck. Is this bug normal for people? How do I fix it? :(

    This is what it looks like in my card collection: https://imgur.com/a/wiqfzMe

    submitted by /u/Theredoux
    [link] [comments]

    Attn: game is having server issues, be wary of using keys

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    It failed to log in a few times earlier. Played a tournament and it was just fine. On a second tournament the timer froze. Just when I was about to win too :/

    submitted by /u/JLikesStats
    [link] [comments]

    If you guys want to be oppressed by a sad, power hungry, authority seeking , fat virgin looser then join this sub!!! Bonus points he’s also a simp for people that don’t know him!!!! 1 upvote = 1 calorie burned for this man

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    How do you beat Welder/Giant Hearth decks (specifically Mewtwo & Mew GX)?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    What tools are there to stop the welder player from getting set up turn 1 or 2 with Hearth/Welder and OHKOing my active pokemon?

    I know there's Marnie and Boss but if I'm going first and can't use Supporters or I don't draw supporters how do I stop the OHKO?

    Additionally, how is welder in any way a balanced card? and its interaction with hearth/crystal feels like it pushes it into broken territory.

    submitted by /u/readytofly68
    [link] [comments]

    TCG staples and which expansions to buy

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    I'm a new player who's been playing theme format for the past 2 weeks. To get into standard I probably need some staple cards, then a few deck-specific cards from certain expansions.

    Just wondering, which cards are considered "standard staples" and which expansions/theme decks should I purchase to obtain them? (I'm thinking about either making the tag team pikachu or tag team mewtwo deck)

    submitted by /u/tonnyjames
    [link] [comments]

    Alternative attacker for water decks..

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    If you come up against altaria or decidueye; who's an effective non gx/v attacker that you can put in a water deck as an answer to them?

    submitted by /u/warriorathlete21
    [link] [comments]

    Dark box help

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    Hey trying to build an expanded dark box deck with greninja and zoruark plus darkrai gx and ex, would mew with memories of dawn be a good tech to attack without the cost of 2 or 3 prizes?

    submitted by /u/goatalicious
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment