• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 18, 2021

    Pokémon TCG just returned to standard after two years....this deck is a pain

    Pokémon TCG just returned to standard after two years....this deck is a pain


    just returned to standard after two years....this deck is a pain

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    My pub offer went through, Finally got my 2014 gameplay! It’s not attendee, but I can’t afford attendee and they look nice regardless! They’re really nice, cheap gameplay

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:11 PM PDT

    It’s been a while since I’ve been hot 10 Win Streak.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    Does this game have server issues?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    Hi all. I've downloaded the android version only recently, but I can't even finish the tutorial because it keeps disconnecting from the server, telling me that 'the connection to the server was lost' and whatnot. I can play literally everything else and that includes more demanding games like COD Mobile and LOL Wild Rift. I dunno what to do. Anyone else have issues like this?

    submitted by /u/StellaStarMagic
    [link] [comments]

    How do I make a custom deck allowed in versus?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    OK, this trade botting has gone totally overboard

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    Lately public trades has been taken over by bots spamming the trade section with identical trade offers simultaneously from what appears to be hundreds of accounts. Guess why trades are so slow to load? This is one of the reasons. Anybody can confirm this for themselves. The photos below were taken just minutes ago and there are tons and tons of them. Surely the devs can do something about this? Can anybody tag the devs to this in the vague hope that they see it and take some action?

    https://preview.redd.it/mrw235cq8rt61.png?width=1091&format=png&auto=webp&s=a03d2e144a4dbaf5fc04a2637da1ce463048c08f

    https://preview.redd.it/snlnu5cq8rt61.png?width=1097&format=png&auto=webp&s=174fd0ab7f563ea3cca5f478a8f75715bcee3577

    submitted by /u/Aquarius1975
    [link] [comments]

    New Player Questions

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    How balanced are the theme decks? I hear theme decks are a nice format for new players to play. Just curious if there are some that are really bad.

    Would collecting all the theme decks be bad or should I pick booster packs instead? I am guessing you can use theme decks to deck build but I know games like MTG decks were almost always a bad investment and not sure if that is a case here.

    If you have any other advice please feel free to say anything else.

    Thanks for any comments.

    submitted by /u/RedditNoremac
    [link] [comments]

    Like it or not, crushing hammer will never be banned

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    Energy denial has been in the game since base set. Hammer has been countlessly reprinted. It has been in every standard format since the client's release. I don't see it ever being banned.

    Hot take: If a hammer heads makes you auto lose, I don't think it's a good deck.

    I just don't see hammer ever being banned.

    submitted by /u/Mrpuffpuff196
    [link] [comments]

    free trainers toolkit code

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:35 PM PDT

    anyone want it i havent redeemed it just pm me if you want it 😀 I HAVE ALREADY SENT IT THIS IS FINISHED

    submitted by /u/Classic_Project_3225
    [link] [comments]

    Versus

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:23 PM PDT

    I'm tired of being put up against opponents I obviously can't defeat. I just started playing. Any advice out there?

    submitted by /u/godfathernaulls
    [link] [comments]

    tickets, what to do with them?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:05 PM PDT

    there's the tournaments and events, but besides that, do we just collect the tickets?

    submitted by /u/redditfanfan00
    [link] [comments]

    Never underestimate an Indeedee (unless you have 4 marnie :/)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    Gengar & Mimikyu-GX or Jirachi GX bug?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    I was playing as Gengar & Mimikyu-GX against Rapid Strike Urshifu. I was still hitting for psychic weakness even though he had Jirachi-GX on the bench. How is this possible? I have logs and decklists if you need me to provide it. Even the opponent kept on makong the O face.

    submitted by /u/dgod40
    [link] [comments]

    Gardevoir Deck?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    I recently came back to the whole pokemon thing, and have been wanting a deck based off of Gardevoir, one of my fav pokemon. Don't know much, but I have a decent amount of cards, and am willing to buy to make the deck work. Preferably fairy plant, fairy dark, or fairy dragon. Also up for suggestions on booster packs to buy, cuz thats addicting.

    Update: I think I'm going to stick with the Gardevoir Sylveon Tag Team. I bought a couple Pokemon off of PTCGO Shop, which went pretty smoothly. Are these prices fair? Anywho, I'd prefer a deck with all 3 of my Solo GX's, but I'm just wondering if I need other pokemon, besides the base and the stage 1's. Like should I add some dark types, or neutrals?

    Gardevoir & Sylveon-GX (SM-UB-130/214) $5.00 1

    Gardevoir (XY-AO-54/98)$1.00 2

    Gardevoir-GX (SM-BS-93/147)$3.00 1

    Xerneas-GX (SM-FL-90/131)$2.00 1

    Sylveon-GX (SM-GR-92/145)$2.50 1

    Order total $14.50

    submitted by /u/Loaphs
    [link] [comments]

    So I’m play a game and...

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:44 PM PDT

    This person uses a full heal then evolves it in the same turn. Like, what are they thinking?

    submitted by /u/SadAcadia2747
    [link] [comments]

    What deck are you playing right meow??

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:19 PM PDT

    And have you had success with it?

    submitted by /u/warriorathlete21
    [link] [comments]

    So mew doesn't block out orbettle vmax...

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    Mew only blocks versus attacks...not abilities. Lesson learned the hard way.

    submitted by /u/Mrkingtut
    [link] [comments]

    Deck advice? Recently I am struggling against Vmax decks so need advice.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 11

    • 1 Drampa-GX GRI 115
    • 1 Munchlax UNM 173
    • 1 Dedenne-GX UNB 57
    • 1 Jirachi TEU 99
    • 1 Jirachi {*} CES 97
    • 1 Gengar & Mimikyu-GX TEU 53
    • 1 Jirachi-GX UNM 79
    • 3 Latios-GX UNM 78
    • 1 Phione CEC 57

    Trainer Cards - 36

    • 1 Bicycle PLS 117
    • 4 Crushing Hammer EPO 92
    • 2 Lysandre FLF 90
    • 1 Mallow & Lana CEC 198
    • 4 N DEX 96
    • 2 Ultra Ball FLF 99
    • 2 Escape Rope PLS 120
    • 2 Cynthia UPR 119
    • 1 Teammates PRC 141
    • 2 Skyla BKT 148
    • 2 Field Blower GRI 125
    • 1 Colress PLS 118
    • 2 Enhanced Hammer GRI 124
    • 3 Power Plant UNB 183
    • 1 Cherish Ball UNM 191
    • 2 Muscle Band XY 121
    • 4 VS Seeker PHF 109

    Energy - 13

    • 4 Double Colorless Energy FCO 114
    • 9 Psychic Energy SMEnergy 14

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/gifsquad
    [link] [comments]

    Some people dont pay attention to the game

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    Mewtwo and Mew Gx will only get worst as standard keeps rotating.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    While we slowly see cards like welder or reshizard rotating next, I think mew3 boxes will just keep getting worst in standard. So will it just be an expanded warrior once almost all it's options are swept to make room for our new V pokemon. Do you think a future item will make it so mew3 will be able to copy the attacks of v pokemon?

    submitted by /u/dan1447
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment