• Breaking News

    Friday, June 18, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Feel Free To Share Pack Pulls From Now Until June 19th - 11:59PM ET USA

    Pokémon TCG Feel Free To Share Pack Pulls From Now Until June 19th - 11:59PM ET USA


    Feel Free To Share Pack Pulls From Now Until June 19th - 11:59PM ET USA

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    Enjoy & Happy Launch Day Everyone!

    submitted by /u/OU7C4ST
    [link] [comments]

    10 Boosters in and I pull this beautiful card!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    Beautiful ��

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Shining Fates Code Giveaway

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    Hey everyone hope you are all having a great start to your weekend. I recently got back into purchasing sealed product and have a small amount (9) shining fates pack codes to give away. So if you're interested leave a comment below and I'll pick 9 winners at random by tomorrow afternoon (3pm EST).

    For the comment I want to know what your favourite non wizards of the coast set? Also what set do you recommend for someone getting back into the hobby of Pokemon TCG collecting? Thanks everybody have a great night!

    submitted by /u/Joel-and-Ellie
    [link] [comments]

    Ain’t nobody play that lucario lol

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    Sword & Shield—Chilling Reign boosters available as tournament rewards!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    Pulled an ice rider out my first pack, traded it for more packs and pulled this

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 02:44 PM PDT

    Pulls from today !

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    What is a fair trade for Alt art Shadow Rider Calyrex?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    My buddy was lucky enough to pull Alt art Shadow Rider Calyrex V and is considering trading it away for more packs. I'm trying to convince him not to trade it but because it's so new and because it's alt art, I'm thinking 30-40 packs would be fair. What do y'all think?

    submitted by /u/_Garebear
    [link] [comments]

    What deck is a good start point?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    I've just begun playing but am considering dropping a few bucks to get enough coins to buy a deck. What's a good deck for me? I like alolan Pokémon a lot so the eggsecutor deck looks fun, but would it be wiser to get a new deck? And are there any other good alola-based starter decks? I love alola.

    submitted by /u/midnightoil24
    [link] [comments]

    No way all these beauties came out of only 46 packs: I'm so grateful to the PTCGO gods, Chilling Reign is INSANE!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 02:44 PM PDT

    Easiest tournament win. Player conceded after I won the coin flip and the game bugged out and I didn’t play a single game.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 08:18 PM PDT

    My pulls from 128 locked packs are...!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    93 packs.. 93.. eugh.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    Oh yeah...Shadow Rider is for REAL. Alcremie is a very fun partner. Decklist is from Tricky Gym on YouTube.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    From 60 Locked Packs. Pretty Good Haul.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    What's the point of 6 cards BST packs?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    I genuinely want to know what's their point, why do they exist?

    I can't find infos anywhere, thanks!

    submitted by /u/ArctoDracoVishZolt
    [link] [comments]

    Is the card shuffler dependant of the device??

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:49 PM PDT

    I just started playing last Friday on an old iPad. It goes slow at times, but got the job done for several days. Then I decided to download via APK on my phone, mostly for "emergencies" since the screen size does make it a bit harder to play, and finally decided to download on my computer. It all seemed fine.

    Then, the update hit. I played on my computer on Wednesday and worked fine, couple games on my phone and it was all good. Got the 11 winning streak between those 2 devices (on Theme format, btw. Not trying to "show off").

    But yesterday and today, I decided to go for the iPad and ohhhh boy... I started mulliganing every other game, and the hands I kept were always horrible, 1 basic poke on my opening hand, rarely 2, and I'm pretty sure no game did I have more. Again, I only play theme decks, so deck construction can't be at fault for this. Trying to win has been awful.

    And the thing that triggered me the most is that I tried to play two tournaments today, and both ended super fast because of the awful hands I was given. Didn't even get a chance to recover. On hindsight, I should've listened to my gut and played events on my computer, but I figured maybe yesterday was just a poor day. After all, it doesn't make sense to me that my iPad was really to blame, but it has been to many terrible games.

    Could this be a bug?? Note (again) that the iPad is kinda old. But it still doesn't make sense to me...

    submitted by /u/Wolfir05
    [link] [comments]

    Blacephalon Gx

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    Hello everyone. I've been doing research on how to build an expanded Blacephalon Gx deck, but sadly no luck. I have seen an ADP verson but takes away the heart of the deck imo. I miss the old 2019 deck and wanted to bring it back to some form of splendor I'm expanded. Any helpful hints or ideas would help. If you already have a functional list I would love to try it. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

    submitted by /u/KuroSapphire
    [link] [comments]

    30 packs

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    Pulls from 108 locked packs. Got a couple full art supporters as well. I think i did pretty good.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    Semi Noob (Returning Player), Critique My Deck

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    So I haven't played in a while, so wanted some feedback on my own homebrew deck after getting sick of trying to look up meta decks and not having all the components. I know having few copies of key cards isn't ideal, but I'd have to buy packs or trade for them.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 20

    • 2 Ditto V SHF 191
    • 2 Drampa BST 119
    • 2 Crobat V SHF 44
    • 2 Dedenne-GX UNB 195
    • 2 Alakazam V VIV 172
    • 2 Baltoy BST 57
    • 2 Espurr BST 60
    • 2 Indeedee V SHF 39
    • 2 Claydol BST 58
    • 2 Meowstic BST 61

    Trainer Cards - 22

    • 2 Great Ball BCR 129
    • 3 Professor's Research SHF 60
    • 2 Energy Retrieval PRC 126
    • 4 Marnie CPA 56
    • 4 Boss's Orders SHF 58
    • 4 Switch CES 147
    • 3 Rocky Helmet BCR 133

    Energy - 18

    • 13 Psychic Energy SWSHEnergy 5
    • 2 Draw Energy CEC 209
    • 2 Aurora Energy SSH 186
    • 1 Capture Energy RCL 171

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/Emeraden
    [link] [comments]

    Here’s what I got from my first pull!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    Pulls from 103 packs - The birds and the Celebis

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    Is there a way to sort by Trade Locked in your Collection?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    Code Giveaway - PK Company

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    I dont play anymore but sometimes get the code by email, good luck and i hope that you get one of the calyrex they look cool.

    https://preview.redd.it/nko300z7b2671.png?width=663&format=png&auto=webp&s=59104179d28f2b0af605fb07babdc99b4dd8a6da

    submitted by /u/Crilejo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment