• Breaking News

    Friday, July 30, 2021

    Pokémon TCG coming back to the game, should i get some booster codes from online shops?

    Pokémon TCG coming back to the game, should i get some booster codes from online shops?


    coming back to the game, should i get some booster codes from online shops?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:45 AM PDT

    i thought i could get some and my friends will get some and we would build decks and play vs each other, will this be possible or will i miss some cards and wont even be able to make a deck?

    just lemme know if u think this sounds like a good idea.

    submitted by /u/Justafish1654
    [link] [comments]

    My highest streak ever playing expanded!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    The perfect deck to complete those "Defeat X Pokemon with your Steel type" or "Deal X Damage with your Steel Type" dailies

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    Single strike Urshifu v/max deck help

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    ##Pokémon - 20

    * 2 Crobat V DAA 104

    * 4 Houndour BST 95

    * 4 Houndoom BST 96

    * 4 Single Strike Urshifu V BST 150

    * 3 Single Strike Urshifu VMAX BST 167

    * 1 Dedenne-GX UNB 195

    * 1 Jirachi-GX UNM 79

    * 1 Mew UNB 76

    ##Trainer Cards - 29

    * 2 Evolution Incense SSH 163

    * 2 Single Strike Scroll of Scorn BST 133

    * 4 Marnie SSH 200

    * 3 Tower of Darkness BST 137

    * 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 2 Air Balloon SSH 156

    * 3 Boss's Orders SHF 58

    * 4 Professor's Research SHF 60

    * 3 Urn of Vitality BST 139

    * 2 Switch SSH 183

    ##Energy - 11

    * 3 Capture Energy RCL 171

    * 4 Fighting Energy SWSHEnergy 6

    * 4 Single Strike Energy BST 141

    Total Cards - 60

    is there a way i can make this better and maybe rotation proof? if not how about just better in general. I have been struggling a little right now with this deck :(

    submitted by /u/communist_bearz
    [link] [comments]

    Some Investment Advice....Help?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:18 AM PDT

    So I got very lucky and just pulled myself a shadow rider VMAX...I wold like to know if I am better to:

    1. Trade it for CRE packs and put them into FA Trainers to later trade for Evolving Skies
    2. Just hold for now and trade for Evolving Skies
    3. Something Else?

    Thanks in advance for any help!!!

    submitted by /u/jonoskillz
    [link] [comments]

    Question on searching for Cards

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    When building a Meta Deck, is there a way to know if any of the cards you are missing are available in any of the current theme decks?

    submitted by /u/Durti
    [link] [comments]

    Single prize tech

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    Whats a good single prize tech (rapid strike) tech vs decidueye i run into it alot

    submitted by /u/ItsYaBoiNitro
    [link] [comments]

    Meta decks for Expanded?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    With decklist pls :)

    submitted by /u/coenfaber
    [link] [comments]

    record streak with zacian/adp :D

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    Meta Decks on Limitless

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    I'm looking at some of the Meta Deck on Limitless but I don't understand the numbers. How do you put .50 of a card into your deck?

    submitted by /u/Durti
    [link] [comments]

    the game takes 10 min to load data from server.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    pretty much the title, someone knows how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Justafish1654
    [link] [comments]

    Message me for a crimson invasion code or two. *while supply last* lol I got an ETB worth

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    Fusion Pokemon

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:52 PM PDT

    Just saw some Japanese Fusion cards on Twitter, what are your thoughts? Looking at the supporters, this could be good

    submitted by /u/Sora_31
    [link] [comments]

    How do I level up?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 06:14 AM PDT

    I've been playing over two weeks and still level one. How do you gain XP? Just the one daily challenge?

    submitted by /u/VanDenIzzle
    [link] [comments]

    I was playing this funny zacian deck to complete daily challenge, didnt expect to get a win against reshizard! ��

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    Spongebob approves

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    Who will you guys be rooting for in the PLAYERS CUP 4 Global Finals

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    This is the first players cup I am actually paying attention
    I watched players cup 3 a couple days after the stream
    I can't recognise any players by name I saw win in regional finals 4

    Who will you guys be rooting for and what deck do you want to see (I am a rapid strike Urshi boy)

    submitted by /u/Ok_Emergency_9996
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for deck list for single prize attackers in expanded for daily challenges for each type

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:44 PM PDT

    Any help would be great. I already metal and psychic deck though.

    submitted by /u/gamerz719
    [link] [comments]

    Soaring storm Lanturn's ability not working

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    So, I played few matches with Soaring Strom theme deck. And Lanturn's ability Energy Grounding worked zero times. In case some people don't know, the ability says the following: When 1 of your pokemon is knocked out by damage of your opponent's attack, you may move a basic energy card from that pokemon to this pokemon.

    Every times my pokemon got knocked out, the game didn't give me the option to select the energy to move to Lanturn. Instead happened the normal knocked out animation which happens always when there are no such abilities in play.

    Have anybody else noticed this bug?

    submitted by /u/JustHere4Read-Laugh
    [link] [comments]

    Leaving Tournament

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    I accidentally left an 8 person tournament after losing in the 2nd round will I still get the pack when the tournament finishes or not?

    submitted by /u/Grizzlies_Fan
    [link] [comments]

    What are the chances of ever removing boss from the game?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    Good thing or a bad one?

    submitted by /u/RapidShiteUrshifu
    [link] [comments]

    Charizard V Max expanded deck / seeking suggestions and critique

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    Been back into the game lately after having not played since SuMo-ish.

    Instantly fell in love with Charizard V/Max. I've been fine tuning two versions of the deck. One my traditional play, the other what I have dubbed TurboZard to try and maximize supporter cards.

    I have toyed with Ninetales, but it takes up too many cards for my tastes. I think that's my only option if I wanted to take this to Standard tho.

    Deck 1: https://i.imgur.com/e2BXkoz.jpg

    Deck 2: https://i.imgur.com/sCDx5If.jpg

    Slightly different poke/trainer composition.


    This deck is really fun to play. Going second doesn't matter if you hit Volcanion, Kiawe or Welder. If you hit Welder you can start attacking right away with Charizard V.

    Burning Energy, Blacksmith, Fire Crystal, and Victini negate the downside of Charizard V/Max's attack and discarding energy.

    Card draw is very consistent unless you're RNG screwed. You have multiple avenues to thin out your deck of energy and Pokemon, allowing you to draw trainers better.


    In any case - I am looking for suggestions to these decks.

    I am having occasional trouble getting that list bit of extra damage vs opposing VMax.

    I also feel like I could use more reliable 1 prize Pokemon.

    Is Tapu Lele perhaps a better add than Jirachi? Would also allow me to drop the Escape Boards.

    I thought about an Item variant of this deck, maybe with Lasers.

    I am also interested in possible ways to heal damage.

    I have also thought about adding Scramble Switch to quickly swap Charizards.

    Suggestions welcome!

    submitted by /u/tctony
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment