• Breaking News

    Friday, July 9, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Ugh that was one hell of a game

    Pokémon TCG Ugh that was one hell of a game


    Ugh that was one hell of a game

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    When you use malamar v drag off on a rapid strike inkay

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    Why is the Zacian V battle league code so expensive

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    Maybe I'm wrong for thinking this, but it seems like it would be cheaper to just buy CRE packs and trade for the Jirachi and Zacian V instead.

    submitted by /u/Squirtle_Squad501
    [link] [comments]

    Never seen doll stall before. what a waste of time.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 09:57 PM PDT

    Matched up against Azul! Got smoked but had fun lol GGs

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    Tapu Lele

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    I had a bunch of damage on my bench etc and someone used a Tapu Lele deck and wiped my entire bench for the win. Anyone know the name of this deck?

    submitted by /u/Rac2nd
    [link] [comments]

    To the person with 39 mulligans, I raise you 41

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    In your opinion what is the best time of the day to propose public trades?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 10:27 PM PDT

    I honestly feel like placing trades in before I go to sleep (1-2am) pacific standard time is just wasting my coins, I would put in trades that would get easily accepted during the day, I also understand that most trades don't really get traction until the final hour or so but in the communities opinion what do you think is the best time of day to make your trades? For me it's 10am-6pm Pacific time

    submitted by /u/dindin631
    [link] [comments]

    was so excited to open this "Rare Holo Chest" cause it gives me good stuff everytime... but this time no.. I found out its a reverse holo chest, bye bye "Rare Holo Chest" thanks for messing up my day!!!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    I Am Back With Another Giveaway

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    The last giveaway that I posted went really well, so I have another giveaway. I have chilling reign codes along with a rapidash v code to give to you. In order to enter, tell me a good and cheap PTCGO deck, as I may use them. I will pick a couple of winners on Saturday. No need to check back because I will pm the winners. Good luck everyone

    submitted by /u/Bloody_Spatula
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player Questions

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    Hows it going everyone? I am returning to PTCGO and had a couple of questions. Most of these are with the standard format in mind.

    1) What current meta decks keep most of their core intact with rotation coming up?

    2) What are standard staples worth investing in for post rotation?

    3) Outside of Channelfireball, where do you all go to get updated lists and tourney results?

    Bonus points if you can suggest tin codes or precon deck codes that provide the most standard staples in them.

    Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/Squirtle_Squad501
    [link] [comments]

    Ice rider vs shadow rider matchup

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 10:09 PM PDT

    Anyone have any ideas that come to mind to help ice rider out with this matchup? I know it's not necessarily a bad matchup for ice and it kind of just relies on opening hands, but any techs/ gameplay that you guys have in mind to help the matchup lean a little more towards ice?

    submitted by /u/KingArena29
    [link] [comments]

    What theme deck should a new player get?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    Just started the game and i finally got 500 coins to buy a theme deck

    submitted by /u/Different-Warning
    [link] [comments]

    Couple of questions about trading

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    1. If I post a trade that happens to match exactly with a trade that is already available, does it automatically trades with that person?
    2. Is there a way to make a filter that excludes something? Like, for example, I want the trades to not show trades involving my packs but include everything else (I just want to filter out the absurd trades people ask for CRE packs which is like 95% of the trades)
    submitted by /u/FSKN-Rafael
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna help me out making a deck revolving these Cards?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    How to know how many point do I need to qualify for the next player Cup?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    I looked for the third one but the pokemon website is not very clear, where can I found those informations?

    submitted by /u/Eldridou
    [link] [comments]

    Mad Party After Rotaion

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    So, after next rotation mew and triple energy will be gone. Will Mad party still be playable or die, and what could replace those cards?

    submitted by /u/JabrielF
    [link] [comments]

    new player here - which one of these decks is the best for the trainer challenges?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    Free Shining Fates Codes (:

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment