• Breaking News

    Friday, August 27, 2021

    Pokémon TCG 23 code cards

    Pokémon TCG 23 code cards


    23 code cards

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    Mostly from shining fates and chilling reign, I've recently gotten back into collecting but don't have any interest in the tcgo so leave a comment or shoot a message and I'll send you some codes 🙂

    submitted by /u/Murdersuspect1
    [link] [comments]

    get ready for the rotation!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    Anybody with some cool advice for a deck with this bad boy? My ideas in comments

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    Heyo! I've got 50ish codes to giveaway (making room for evs) so dm (and comment) your favorite dish! For a free code

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 10:51 PM PDT

    Title! Dishes I haven't heard of might win some evs too! (Gonna need the recipe tho) 😁

    PLEASE DM ME if you dont I wont be able to give you a code because Im afraid bots will take them!!!

    submitted by /u/ttvJustJSeto
    [link] [comments]

    New "Pokémon TCG Live" app coming

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    Sword & Shield - Chilling Reign Codes Give Away

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    Hi there, I got a total of 36 codes to give away. I'll give them out in sets of 6 and to keep it fair I'll make it a raffle. So if you want a chance to get some codes, just leave a comment. Deadline is the 28th at 7PM (CEST). Good luck everybody. :)

    Edit: Typo

    submitted by /u/benblu_
    [link] [comments]

    where are the evolving skies packs?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    I can't find them in the shop and they are not in tournament prizes, why? If they won't become obtainable easily, what am i supposed to do as ftp? winning tournaments only give chillng reign packs that are worth a third of normal value, it is going to be impossible to trade for me

    submitted by /u/shallaz
    [link] [comments]

    what to do with outdated sun&moon packs after returning to the game

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    i have: sun & moon x2 burning shadows x3 crimson invasion x1 guardians rising x1 do i just open them or try to trade the packs up?

    submitted by /u/tonibaloni123
    [link] [comments]

    Best place to buy codes with Paysafecard?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    I've tried to search everywhere i can for this info, but can't seem to find out if there even is anywhere to buy codes with paysafe.

    submitted by /u/_ed52
    [link] [comments]

    Played about 20 matches with Leafeon VMAX today, and all I can say is...

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    This deck sucks. I'm going back to Ice Rider.

    submitted by /u/JLikesStats
    [link] [comments]

    Did you get your three free packs already?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Not me, not yet :( And yes, I've always received them.

    submitted by /u/FairyLandAlice
    [link] [comments]

    Prices of Eevee-lutions

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    Just have a query here that how come some of the eevee-lutions V are pricier than their Vmax counterparts, for example, Flareon V, Jolteon V, Vaporeon V. Is that because they are considered Full Art even when it is the only available art at the moment?

    submitted by /u/DebuRaito
    [link] [comments]

    Best “investment” cards to start deck post rotation

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/l9iDJEI

    Hey guys so I recently got back in to card collecting and dabbled a little in the online game with the free decks and about 75 battle style packs I opened before I realized packs should be traded. I've been stalking this Reddit a little bit and see a lot of helpful info but I like to learn the most "meta" approaches and so I'm looking for help with what to use my packs on. I understand rotation is coming soon, but I also don't want to lose more value on my packs. What should I be doing with them while I wait for the rotation to happen and after that am I just trading packs for individual cards until I have enough for my deck I choose to build? Should I be consolidating all my packs to cre or Evs?

    submitted by /u/Mcoc4sail
    [link] [comments]

    Hello guys, I have 25000 token and 270 tciket too, I want opening that tokens on Evolving Skies, but.....

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    I want a Rayquaza VMAX deck, but looks like it's not that good... :(

    Should I open earlier packs maybe for RS Urshifu or what is your opinion guys?

    I want that Rayquaza deck badly, but everybody said it's not that overpowered and I dont like that too you can discard lightning or fire energy, not both.

    submitted by /u/Ferni0817
    [link] [comments]

    Deck to buy physical and play pokemon TCG online?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    Guys, I want to buy a deck in store later today I would like to have a physical deck that can support building a new rotation deck in a few months:

    My ideas are Victini V deck or Inteleon Vmax deck? Which one I should go I see Victini V is a good deck to play right now but the Inteleon Vmax has more trainers cards I could use in the meta.

    Also the Zacian V seems an interesting one.

    submitted by /u/Tiangox
    [link] [comments]

    All the details currently on the new Pokémon tcgo app. Will add more details in comments when they arrive.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    Worth trade ?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 02:09 AM PDT

    PSA: Don't park your brain while trading

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 01:56 AM PDT

    I do this kind of stuff with a worrying degree of regularity. I do trade a lot. Not as much as I used to, but definitely more than the vast majority of PTCGO players. And like most traders I particularly trade a lot when a new pack drops.

    So what ALWAYS seem to happen is that I make "brainfart" trade offers, like the following:

    - I offer up a high value card for X number of packs of the new hot pack, but instead my brain decides to ask for the last pack instead, essentially giving away the card for like a third of its value. Just did this right now asking for CRE instead of EVS and naturally it got sniped within seconds.

    - I make an offer for a high value hot new card, however instead of asking for the VMAX, which was intended, I ask for the V, essentially often offering triple the price of what the V is worth.

    - Or the other way around - offering up the VMAX for the price of the V.

    - Or a REALLY typical brainfart which is offering up a good card for the price that you intended to pay for it. However, this is usually not as costly as the other ones.

    Am I the only one doing this wayyyy too often?

    submitted by /u/Aquarius1975
    [link] [comments]

    Which packs are the best to open?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 12:59 AM PDT

    I like opening packs, but i have zero idea which ones have the best pulls in them. Does anyone know which packs are the most fun to open?

    submitted by /u/J_O_EY
    [link] [comments]

    Emergency shitpost. Title: Shadow Rider pre ro be like:

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 12:27 AM PDT

    Back my day Tier 1 deck's used to be a lot cheaper

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    Evolving skies

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 11:40 PM PDT

    What time will it release in game?

    submitted by /u/bheart1018
    [link] [comments]

    Ruling Question: Sylveon VMAX vs Kecleon (CRE)

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    Hey all! First time posting in this subreddit -- sorry if this has been posted before.

    I have a ruling question, having been out of the game for a while I'm a tad rusty -- Sylveon VMAX from Evolving Skies has the attack Max Harmony that reads "This attack does 30 more damage for each different type of Pokémon on your Bench."

    Kecleon from Chilling Reign has the Ability Chromashift which reads "This Pokémon is the same type as any basic Energy attached to it. (If it has 2 or more different types of basic Energy attached, this Pokémon is each of those types.)"

    How do these cards interact? Could I, in theory, attach a Rapid Strike Energy to Kecleon and do an extra 60 damage with Max Harmony? Or does it only count one of those since Kecleon is one Pokemon?

    Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/nexustehulf0o
    [link] [comments]

    Post Rotation Bench Barrier

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 02:02 AM PDT

    We all know we will eventually get an new bench barrier pokemon (Hopefully)

    But first I would like to talk about our current option, mew :

    For me Bench barrier should be a card that benefits single prizers, but mew suck at that job right now
    we can easily just quick shooting him twice and yoga loop the DNA out of him, now he cant even buy one turn, just a free prize for us. This bad quality is amplified by the fact that single prize decks dont exert much pressure unti like turn 4 or so, and need their time to set up. Also against a single prize deck mew will be a part of our prize map, he helps us in it.
    But mew helps 3 prize VMax decks much more. Our prize map usually is 3-2-1, 3-3, 3-2-2 so unless they bench a crobat or dedene he is not a part of our map, and they exert a lot of pressure by turn 2. so we have to gale thrust the active while setting up a yoga loop(Quick shooting pre EVS) on mew. It is very difficult to do that unless they are bricking. I have lost countless matches because of an unexpected late game mew or an early mew with pressure(On the other hand i only lost 1 match to a single prizer because of mew(also they hit me for weakness))

    The only way mew benifits single prizers more is by ordinary rodding, but that is not that big of a deal because as i have said, it is part of our prize map.

    So what my suggestion is we need a mew that needs to protect single prizers

    So what my idea is to have a mew with 90HP(Or more) with free retreat and ability to change like 'prevent all effect of attack including damage done to you benched NON-Rule box pokemon'
    Or if we want even better we can go,
    'If any of your benched pokemon Non-Rule box would take any damage or damage counter, prevent all effect of attack including damage done to your pokemon'

    I have been on both sides of bossing and getting bossed on my mew

    Any more suggestion that you would like to give, and do you agree or disagree

    submitted by /u/Ok_Emergency_9996
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment