• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 28, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Might have stole all of your luck with my 91 packs pulls

    Pokémon TCG Might have stole all of your luck with my 91 packs pulls


    Might have stole all of your luck with my 91 packs pulls

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    Bought an EVS elite trainer box and 5 packs had blank codes.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 05:17 PM PDT

    My pulls from 128 trade-locked Evolving Skies packs...!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 10:46 PM PDT

    https://preview.redd.it/2bbywrjfe1k71.png?width=1396&format=png&auto=webp&s=973277cecacab77b61a1e6fcde2bfb2fe4caa230

    As always, some full art trainers, and more VMax than the usual amount! Sadly, I got multiple copies of the non-competitive ones, but I cannot complain! :)

    submitted by /u/FairyLandAlice
    [link] [comments]

    Codes

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 11:57 PM PDT

    Is this the new and improved rare candy?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    First 5 packs pulls... i just wanted a Sylveon :(

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    Anybody else staying away for a week or so?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    I'm a digital only player and in terms of trading and acquiring packs, it's a lot more "scammy" feeling right now on the public market.

    I'm glad there aren't any real must have here in Evolving Skies because I'm waiting a bit for this to cool off. I've been cracking Battle Styles packs instead acquiring Urshifus to trade once the market settles back down.

    I'm also not super interested in this temporary format, but that's another story. Now I did have 11k coins saved up so I was able to open some packs to satisfy the urge.

    Anybody else feeling similar?

    submitted by /u/tctony
    [link] [comments]

    The star of the set to me is Altaria

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 02:12 AM PDT

    This card is a god send. It makes you never bricked for next turn and is searchable of level ball. It lets so many decks become really playable and can't be marnie which is huge.

    You can spam boss orders in decks like victini and adp, , melony to keep buffing ice riders, Cheryl every turn.

    It enables cards like peon and rose

    This added level of consistency is much welcome. I don't think I have this much fun deck building in a while

    submitted by /u/FairyFireDeck
    [link] [comments]

    Giving away an Evolving Skies ETB online code and 8 booster pack codes!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    Just drop a comment and I will pick at random!

    Winners picked, thanks!!

    submitted by /u/ecurrent94
    [link] [comments]

    I’m just really bad at the game

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    This summer I've really gotten into playing the card game, but I'm just really really bad. My friends learned how to play when I did and I have yet to beat them. I play a lot of online now that I'm at school and I'm not with them as much, but I just get bodied every time. I got the zacian adp deck and I feel like I can win against decks that aren't as good, but when I go up against an urshifu vmax or calyrex it's just impossible to beat them. Is playing the only way to get better?

    submitted by /u/eathemeatson
    [link] [comments]

    Orbeetle VMax Deck Help

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    Happy Saturday!

    I'm looking for some help with a good deck list for Orbeetle VMax with many of the cards from the deck rotating out. Has anyone had any luck with a new deck list to bring this into standard?

    submitted by /u/UsEast
    [link] [comments]

    EVS Leafeon List

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    Hi,

    Does anyone have a leafeon decklist for Standard?

    Wanting to pair with snow leaf badge and galar mine.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/fcuk112
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a little deck advice

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 02:06 AM PDT

    Below is my water deck. The general theme is based off getting blastoise going and generating fast energy. Lapras is my hard hitter. I recently replaced vaporeon gx for glaceon vmax. Vaporeon worked better with the theme but this new glaceon is awesome! Would be willing to part with blastoise if I could find a way to generate energy.

    My problem is I would like to use my discard pile and rush through my cards faster. Sometimes it's hard to get my deck going when I don't pull the right cards.

    Open to any suggestions and willing to accept constructive criticism. Please do not be rude. Ty for your time!

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 21

    • 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 137
    • 2 Glaceon V EVS 175
    • 1 Keldeo-GX UNM 219
    • 3 Lapras V SHF 183
    • 1 Manaphy-EX BKP 116
    • 1 Squirtle PLB 14
    • 2 Squirtle TEU 22
    • 2 Wartortle UNB 34
    • 3 Blastoise TEU 25
    • 1 Glaceon VMAX EVS 208
    • 3 Lapras VMAX SSH 203

    Trainer Cards - 22

    • 2 Cherish Ball UNM 191
    • 1 Rough Seas PRC 137
    • 2 Rare Candy SSH 180
    • 2 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
    • 1 Professor Juniper PLF 116
    • 1 Energy Recycle System CES 128
    • 1 Skyla BKP 122
    • 1 Chaotic Swell CEC 187
    • 1 Misty's Favor UNM 235
    • 2 Nest Ball SUM 123
    • 1 Apricorn Maker CES 161
    • 3 Dive Ball PRC 125
    • 1 Energy Recycler AOR 72
    • 1 Guzma BUS 115
    • 1 Marnie SSH 208
    • 1 VS Seeker PHF 109

    Energy - 17

    • 17 Water Energy SWSHEnergy 3

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/cat_fondu
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Soaring Storm's Lanturn Is bugged AGAIN!!!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    Lanturn Is bugged yet again. This time It's ability does activate but It won't let you select the knocked out Pokemon forcing you to select "Done" without moving an energy. I was playing against both of the Charizard decks In a tournament when this happened and neither of those decks run any cards that would prevent Energy Grounding from working so this Is 100% a bug.

    submitted by /u/Rebellion3112
    [link] [comments]

    That free code with three packs from The Pokémon Company International

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    I already redeemed mine, but a friend of mine who doesn't play gave me his... And it seems you cannot redeem more than one. So! Any of you that didn't receive the mail, if you guess my favourite 5th gen pokémon, which also happens to be my 2nd favourite pokémon overall, will get the code. Of course I've got my friend's permission to do so!

    EDIT: Someone already guessed it. It was Chandelure!

    submitted by /u/FairyLandAlice
    [link] [comments]

    Codes

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    Which Shadow Rider V is better

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    Finally got myself some EVS packs to trade to make a shadow rider decks

    Which shadow rider V is better

    regular one: Shadow mist sounds pretty good to stall, and astral barage i pretty good to beat up rowlet

    Promo one: Cloak in the shadows is ok early game, Hollow binding can be used to skew the prize race

    Which one do i get competitively

    submitted by /u/Ok_Emergency_9996
    [link] [comments]

    3 Free Evolving Skies Packs Code Email is Going Out!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    If you're signed up for the Pokemon newsletter the email giving you three trade-locked Evolving Skies packs is being sent out (it's at the bottom of the newsletter).

    Post what you pull!

    submitted by /u/TrustYourPilot_YT
    [link] [comments]

    What are Evolving Skies online cards worth?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 02:29 AM PDT

    I've got alot of online rare cards from the Evolving Skies set and would like to know what they're roughly worth. Could anyone help me out?

    https://preview.redd.it/1n3f1u0ai2k71.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=9d71c3e281ba27f8d780ff738e224ab48c9f2762

    submitted by /u/mfGMogor
    [link] [comments]

    Standard/ Expanded Difference

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    Hi, I was just wondering what the difference between standard and expanded is? Also, people keep talking about "rotations" of cards, what does that mean? Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/stakataka2567
    [link] [comments]

    Not getting a lot of pull luck this time around

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 01:13 AM PDT

    Contrary to popular belief, opening tradable packs is usually pretty good on opening weekend IF you aggressively trade away just about everything while there is demand for all the new stuff. You will often go through stretches of not pulling anything, but just a big card here and there takes you a long way. This is why you need to open a LOT of packs and not just give up after 20 duds in a row. Like with this set, opening a Ray VMAX or an Umbreon VMAX covers for a lot of trash packs.

    So like with Battle Styles I opened 1000 packs and made big profits from that.

    But I think I am done with Evolving Skies. After 250 packs, I would definitely have made MUCH better deals just trading regularly. In 250 packs I have seen exactly ZERO Rayquaza VMAX and just one lonely Umbreon VMAX. Other high value cards I pulled was a few Rayquaza V and a FA Suicune V.

    Anybody else opening lots of EVS packs with better luck?

    submitted by /u/Aquarius1975
    [link] [comments]

    Dragapult V Jet Assault not activating?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 11:24 PM PDT

    Am I doing something wrong? I play Dragapult V from my bench onto the active spot, immediately use Jet Assault in that turn, and it only does the 60 damage instead of 60+80. I've tried it a half dozen times, and even saw somebody else do it with the same result once.

    Am I doing something wrong, or is Jet Assault bugged? Anybody else have that issue? Is it working correctly for anybody else?

    submitted by /u/collar-and-leash
    [link] [comments]

    Didn't receive the Evolving Sky email? Help me figure out if I found the solution.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    To everyone who says they added emails but aren't getting the emails, go to the Pokemon Online Forums and check your profile there.

    What we are looking for should be under Account -> Account Settings -> Notification settings.

    I noticed that under Notification Settings, there is a box marked "Newsletter" and it was unchecked. I'm pretty sure that is the box that needs to be checked to get the email.

    I've been playing since 2015 and haven't been on the forums since 2018. I've checked every other place on my Pokemon profile and this is the only thing I can think off as to why I've been getting junk Pokemon email but not the pack codes.

    Hope this helps and this is the actual solution to the "no pack email" problem. Let me know in the comments if the box was either checked or unchecked and if you received the email.

    EDIT - Thanks to everyone who responded. It looks like this idea didn't work but hopefully one day we will all get an actual answer as to why some people can get the newsletter and others can.

    submitted by /u/SonSamurai
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment