• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 26, 2021

    Pokémon TCG what's your longest win streak?

    Pokémon TCG what's your longest win streak?


    what's your longest win streak?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 02:18 AM PDT

    Anyone with some ideas for a deck with this bad boy?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 10:51 PM PDT

    Thank you

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    I'm not sure if this type of post is allowed but I wanted to thank this community for being so welcoming to newcomers. I posted this yesterday not expecting much, but you guys came through to help me gain confidence. I'm learning a lot through you guys! I have a pretty solid idea of how to start diving deeper into this part of a franchise I love so much, and I truly thank you as the TCG had ALWAYS been intimidating to me.

    You guys rock and I hope to get good enough to challenge you one day!

    submitted by /u/jordy_pordy10
    [link] [comments]

    i have 3 sf codes and one polteageist box code thing thinking of a number between 1-150 will dm winner. DO NOT DM ME

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 06:06 PM PDT

    I got into a tie/sudden death for the first time ever.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    The person I just played must hate me. I used Whimsicott’s Cotton Ride 6 straight times and hit heads on 5 to send back Charizard, Lugia x2 and Yanmega x2. I’ve never been so lucky!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    Which deck to build next

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    Hey been playing 2 decks recently and am finally bored of them: blissey and ice rider. What should I build next, I have pulled 2 shadow riders, and one tornadus vmax. Which of those two decks should I make next considering evolving skies is coming out and I saved up coins to pull 40 packs

    submitted by /u/StandardUS
    [link] [comments]

    I thinking about getting back into the game

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 06:14 AM PDT

    Getting back into the game

    I started playing this game a month before steam siege came out and stopped playing before the set with eternitus v and max came out because my competitive drive made me have one too many sleepless nights.

    So how has the game changed since then ? I heard a lot of great things got banned is ADP zacian V still relevant is dragapult VMAX still viable how about mewtwo & mew gx ?. What is the current best deck in the format both expanded and standard ? I just hope what I have is still relevant enough to be able to make me some coin for packs

    submitted by /u/Carbidereaper
    [link] [comments]

    She went first I went second... Her first & she's already played 16 cards with this zigzagoon scoop deck

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    Disconnections have been brutal this week

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    Does anyone know where to find this water energy?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    BDIF status

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 12:41 AM PDT

    Attempting to return to competitive/rouge play

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    Heyo! I played Pokemon pretty avidly back in 2016. I was pretty bad, in terms of competetive speak, I was also like 13/14 so I was making the best I could with a trevenant deck with no shaymins. I had been forced to drop the game when format rotation had occured, because I just could not afford the game at that time.

    Then sometime in 2018 or 2019, I had time to kill during computer class, and I saw a video by Yellow Swellow. Back when they were around YellowSwellow did a LOT of PTCGO content, specializing in jank budget decks and of course competitive decks as well. I ended up being able to trade some leftover packs for the cards I needed and It was fun, my only regret was not being able to play more.

    Alas, now I am 19. Ive been feeling nostalgic over my XY era fun and so ive logged into PTCGO recently. Ive had quite a bit of fun ... with a couple of annoyances. First and foremost, a lot of XY cards are banned. Most of them are irrelevant to the decks I want to play ... except Shaymin EX. The card is an absolute staple in any deck of its time. Granted Crobat V is literally just Shaymin EX except you can only use one per turn. I ordered the trainers tool kit so I can get the crobat V's online. There's also the fact that you cant play with the old supporter rules, and that Vmax's and Tag Teams HP make decks that used to be meta because they could 1hit ko anything (cough night march cough)

    Anyways since Im buying the tainers tool kit anyways, Id love to learn more about the current (standard) meta. Especially more about the jank. Is there a youtube channel that does content similar to Yellow Swellow? Hes kinda ... gone. Off the internet, completely untracable. Any archives of his videos would also be cool.

    submitted by /u/SakuraDiaperLover
    [link] [comments]

    Never fails

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    Every time I make a tweak to my deck. The immediate first game I play, the new cards are always in my opening hand. Even if it's just one add, like a random solo trainer card. It always shows up in that first game

    submitted by /u/Dbotworld
    [link] [comments]

    How come they never put the Shining Fates booster in the store?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    Just wondering because there might be some cards I want from that booster pack. I need a Rilaboom Vmax.

    submitted by /u/IloveAnnakendrick47
    [link] [comments]

    Evolving Skies

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    With the new release of Evolving Skies any idea as to how long before it will be available for us to purchase in game?

    submitted by /u/whiterat1979
    [link] [comments]

    First time building a deck

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    Hello! I've finally become comfortable playing with themed decks (mainly Soaring Skies and the Rillablom deck) and I want to seriously try to build a deck.

    I've tried to build a couple, but Standard and Expanded are clearly dominated by EX/V cards. I was very much out of my league and it discouraged me a bit.

    What's a good way to build a deck? I have a Rapid Strike Urshifu V and it's VMax I would like to use as the center of the deck if possible. I really am clueless here, but I genuinely want to get better than I am right now. Thank you for any help!

    submitted by /u/jordy_pordy10
    [link] [comments]

    What are good budget builds to get right now ?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    I have about 14 chilling reign boosters .. what are the best builds I can get for this amount pls ?

    submitted by /u/No-Researcher-5404
    [link] [comments]

    Are Pokemon tag team gxs still relevant?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    I havent played in a long time .. wondering if it's worth keeping a few tag teams I have or trading it for some newer boosters ..

    submitted by /u/No-Researcher-5404
    [link] [comments]

    I'm new and I play on android. Will I need to download a new version of the .apk file after the new patch?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    title. (thanks)

    submitted by /u/Kool_Boy
    [link] [comments]

    I know we all want an update but...

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    Honestly I know a lot of people are saying that they aren't making any money by doing this so there would be really hard time updating which is true. There is no reason to update something that doesn't make money. So what if they added a way to buy coins?

    For example, when you go into the Minecraft marketplace you can buy something for so many coins or you could pay so much with real money. That's something that could work as well. Pokemon booster packs on Amazon are about $5 (USD) so what if you could buy a booster pack for $2.00 or pay 200 coins on the game. (This price was chosen because it equals to how much a booster deck is in coins and plus you cannot use these decks in real life lowering value.) Buying coins is something I could all be done which would be a $1.00 equals to 100 coins. The price for the coins is really high on purpose so it's harder to abuse.

    As someone who has never put a cent into buying pokemon cards it has a relatively decent deck I don't think I would mind spending a few dollars here and there to ensure the life of a game that has brought me countless hours of joy. Please let me know what y'all think about something like this being implemented. :)

    submitted by /u/tylerthefag
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment