• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 25, 2021

    Pokémon TCG LDF be like:

    Pokémon TCG LDF be like:


    LDF be like:

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    PSA: make sure your Email is set to receive promotional updates when Evolving Skies drops to get your free untradable pack!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    As soon as you log in, it should bring you to a general settings menu. Scroll down and there should be a check box that asks if you want to receive promotional materials.

    submitted by /u/Leftiealex
    [link] [comments]

    Come to expanded they said, it'll be fun they said.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 12:11 AM PDT

    So far in the last hour all I've played against is double dragon ADPZ, decks comprising entirely of standard cards, and 5 of those unown turn 1 donk decks that spend 7 minutes burning through every card on the first turn.

    Please someone reassure me that I've just had an unlucky run here.

    submitted by /u/Mean_Dalenko
    [link] [comments]

    How long will it take for maintenance?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    Is there any way for beginners to play custom tournaments with a price? Hosted by a community or something.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 03:07 AM PDT

    Get after it!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    An Explanation on Bots & How to Prevent Them From Stealing Your Code

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    Giving away 3 Shining Fate Tin CODES!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    I am giving away 3 Shining Fate tin codes to random commenters! Just leave a comment saying which code you'd like (one please) and I will pick at random later!

    Giving away:

    • Cramorant V Tin code
    • Bollund V Tin code
    • Eldegoss V Tin code.

    All Codes are gone, thanks!

    submitted by /u/ecurrent94
    [link] [comments]

    thinking of a number 1-100 whoever gets it right can have 2swsh and 2 chilling reign codes DO NOT DM

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    Good water decks for modern expanded?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    Hi. Back after a long time. Can anyone help guide me to an okay deck for expanded? I used to love playing water decks (Lapras GS, Greninja Break) Fairy, too, with Sylveon GS but that was more of a control deck and I don't have the meta knowledge to make anything like that work now.

    • 1 x Cramorant V
    • 1 x Crobat V
    • 1 x Eldegoss V
    • 1 x Eternatus V
    • 1 x Inteleon V
    • 1 x Salamence V
    • 1 x Centiskorch VMAX
    • 1 x Copperajah VMAX
    • 1 x Grimmsnarl VMAX

    Are they all useless? If so, what's a good water deck I can grind for? If GX are relevant any more I have quite a few, including 2x Dedenne GX if that's useful.

    submitted by /u/deve1oper
    [link] [comments]

    Event Statistics?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 04:25 AM PDT

    I love the deck stats on the deck manager screen. Is there a way to find your w/l for events though?

    submitted by /u/SkateSessions
    [link] [comments]

    I am once again asking..

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    For you to sign this petition! Sick and tired of this game being overlooked. We all want updates..

    PTCGO update

    If you are only going to comment that this won't work, just carry on, no room for doubters.

    Also! As a gift! Once evolving skies drops, I'll share some codes on here if we can get to 100 supporters.

    submitted by /u/thatwascloseray
    [link] [comments]

    “Old but new” PTCGO gamer

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    I am quite old, but I have recently approached PTCGO, because I have tried to pass my Pokémon passion to my 6 and 7 year old children (and I have succeeded too much) and now I am trying to explain the basics of the game to them now that they know how to read.
    So I bought some basic decks, based on their Pokémon preferences (Charizard GX, Necrozma GX, Venusaur V, Tapu Koko GX, etc ...).

    However, I am also becoming passionate about online gaming, which I had never done in all these years of passion. I would like to have a deck a little more competitive, to play some level games, but without spending crazy money. what's in your opinion the best way? where to buy the cards? or buy pack and booster packs? I started to inform myself a bit but I wanted to ask you too what could be a good post-rotation deck to start with?

    submitted by /u/TheATM_
    [link] [comments]

    Deck Help

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 01:12 AM PDT

    I've started this game a few days ago, and I got an EternatusV by luck in one of the packs. I want to make a deck with this pokemon in there (maybe with vmax as well? I'm not sure). Is there any suggestions or any videos I can refer to than can help me to build my deck?

    submitted by /u/Gordon1130
    [link] [comments]

    Best time to trade my investments for EVS packs?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    I've spent the past few weeks trying to collect a FA supporter and and a SR quickball. I managed to get them, but I'm not sure when the best time would be to trade them away. Of course I would love to get the new cards right away, but I figure it would be unwise to do so as the price will likely be highly inflated. Do I need to wait a few days? A few weeks?

    submitted by /u/CrunchyCarrot25
    [link] [comments]

    Best Ladder deck

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    Any suggestions on grinding this thing? Deck list appreciated

    submitted by /u/Lottamoney
    [link] [comments]

    My First Deck Returning! any changes? know about welder but rotating out so I don't use it. thanks

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 20

    * 4 Charmander VIV 23

    * 1 Charmeleon VIV 24

    * 4 Charizard VIV 25

    * 4 Sobble CRE 41

    * 4 Drizzile SSH 56

    * 1 Inteleon SSH 58

    * 2 Inteleon CRE 43

    ##Trainer Cards - 30

    * 4 Evolution Incense SSH 163

    * 4 Leon VIV 154

    * 4 Rare Candy SSH 180

    * 2 Air Balloon SSH 156

    * 3 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 3 Marnie SSH 169

    * 2 Boss's Orders SHF 58

    * 1 Switch SSH 183

    * 4 Level Ball BST 129

    * 2 Viridian Forest TEU 156

    * 1 Ordinary Rod SSH 171

    ##Energy - 10

    * 10 Fire Energy SWSHEnergy 2

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/panda_io
    [link] [comments]

    What is the maintenance tonight/tomorrow?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 06:42 PM PDT

    Is the maintenance adding EVS to ptcgo? I can't find any info on what their fixing and adding. Any info would be appreciated, thank you!

    submitted by /u/20Miles06
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for deck build? (gal. Slowking V/Vmax, dark)

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    Hey folks, I'm a newbie player online; I had a bunch of codes and figured "why not?" so now I'm playing. But I really don't know the best trainers for standard or what I should be playing.

    Right now I'm playing a one-trick Slowking V/Vmax deck, but it really needs some pokemon support and some better trainers, and I'm wondering what I should add. Anyone have any suggestions for fixin' this up a little?

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 7

    • 1 Darkrai DAA 105
    • 4 Galarian Slowking V CRE 179
    • 2 Galarian Slowking VMAX CRE 100

    Trainer Cards - 31

    • 3 Escape Rope BST 125
    • 1 Spikemuth DAA 170
    • 2 Marnie SSH 169
    • 2 Pokémon Catcher EPO 95
    • 1 Roller Skater CEC 203
    • 3 Single Strike Scroll of Piercing CRE 154
    • 1 Bird Keeper DAA 159
    • 2 Caitlin CRE 132
    • 3 Quick Ball SSH 179
    • 1 Bruno BST 121
    • 1 Skyla BKT 148
    • 2 Hop SSH 165
    • 4 Boss's Orders SHF 58
    • 2 Professor's Research SSH 178
    • 3 Switch BCR 135

    Energy - 22

    • 2 Impact Energy CRE 157
    • 6 Fire Energy Energy 2
    • 1 Hiding {D} Energy DAA 175
    • 11 Darkness Energy Energy 7
    • 2 Single Strike Energy BST 141

    Total Cards - 60

    Thanks for the tips and help :3

    submitted by /u/Oiigle
    [link] [comments]

    Is the evolving skies update tonight?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    If so, anyone know what time?

    submitted by /u/WetDog_Wazowski
    [link] [comments]

    Corviknight vmax post rotation

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    Anyone have any decklists that will survive rotation? I have a deck but I feel like it will be hard to play after rotation, because I have stuff in the like mew from unb. Any help woulf be greatly appreciated. Thanks a mill!

    submitted by /u/Sans_Sheep
    [link] [comments]

    How good do you think Rayquaza VMAX will be?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    After rotation, I will no longer have any top tier decks. I've been stockpiling my packs so I'll be able to trade for the cards necessary for my next big deck.

    Is saving up for Rayquaza VMAX worth it? I loved playing Rayquaza-EX from Dragons Exalted. This new one seems like it'll be just as good. Three Flaffy + manual Energy attach each turn = 340 damage. That's enough to knock out even the biggest VMAX's. Also, it doesn't have any weakness.

    submitted by /u/SynysterM3L
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t I make my own theme deck? Do I really have to play with the premade decks from the store?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 12:27 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment