• Breaking News

    Monday, September 6, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Is this an insane deal??? (I like to think so)

    Pokémon TCG Is this an insane deal??? (I like to think so)


    Is this an insane deal??? (I like to think so)

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    Quad galarian moltres every deck no questions asked

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 01:02 AM PDT

    Stepped into the third bot tournament this week(free packs)

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    I dont have a use for the codes

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    I have 14 code cards and I'm not interested in using them because I just like collecting cards so whoever pm me first can have them all

    submitted by /u/the_mr_riley_barclay
    [link] [comments]

    Trade botting/reporting

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if people are botting trade accepting and, if so, how one can report them?

    I've been trading in ptcgo for a few weeks now and literally every single time I mispost a trade, whether its at 2am or 4pm, whether its for a weedle or an alt art shadow rider vmax, this Jeffrew guy immediately accepts my trade before my active trade list can even load for me to cancel the trade. My friends who play this game have mentioned that their misposts are also quickly snatched up by Jeffrew. The speed and regularity with which Jeffrew accepts these trades (given how long it takes the client to load recently posted trades) can only be rationally explained by the use of some sort of bot that is able to detect and accept certain trades the moment they are created.

    submitted by /u/hyacinth_macawbre
    [link] [comments]

    How can I get the most out of these packs? I know they can be traded but I'm not sure what I should trade for.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 11:35 PM PDT

    Giveaway (16 codes)

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    Guess my favorite pokemon and you win all 16 codes. Hint I've been collecting and playing since 1999

    submitted by /u/Murdersuspect1
    [link] [comments]

    GG to you TexasBrown94, absolutely awesome deck.. Take a look at that "Damage Healed", 5 Brave Blades and then some.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    There are still a handful of us who are praying the Internet does not suddenly stop working for 8 days 7 hours and 23 minutes.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    13 Code Giveaway

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    Update: All codes have been used

    Sword & Shield - Battle Styles: 49Z-NDP4-MKN-QBW

    Sword & Shield - Evolving Skies: ZJH-PGX4-JVZ-7RP

    Sword & Shield - Evolving Skies: TMR-979R-ZNQ-P7W

    Sword & Shield - Evolving Skies: 9WB-DXBD-MHT-JWH

    Sword & Shield - Evolving Skies: Z9J-JRMR-JT2-X6D

    Sword & Shield - Evolving Skies: DPD-RJJC-6B2-LB9

    Sword & Shield - Evolving Skies: 9WB-CQ97-K2J-NX7

    Sword & Shield - Evolving Skies 1pk: Octillery: K2G-GRXC-TWM-9X9

    Sword & Shield - Evolving Skies 1pk: Octillery: KWV-VGLP-KLT-Q4C

    Sword & Shield - Evolving Skies 1pk: Octillery: KLH-YLVH-JBK-HH4

    Sword & Shield - Evolving Skies 1pk: Octillery: KGL-44RT-6RK-QNQ

    Sword & Shield - Evolving Skies 1pk: Octillery: KNQ-MCVX-RH6-DR2

    Sword & Shield - Evolving Skies 1pk: Houndoom: RRZ-J9RB-BBD-6V7

    submitted by /u/xman2156
    [link] [comments]

    Idk if this is allowed but I don't care about the game, so here you go..

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    Is there anything you would change about my Regidrago deck? Seems like I get stuck at the beginning of a match with bad hands pretty often

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    Post Rotation RS Urshifu

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 12:00 AM PDT

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 20

    • 1 Crobat V PR-SW 110
    • 1 Medicham V EVS 186
    • 1 Passimian CRE 88
    • 4 Rapid Strike Urshifu V BST 87
    • 3 Rapid Strike Urshifu VMAX BST 88
    • 4 Sobble CRE 41
    • 3 Drizzile SSH 56
    • 1 Inteleon SSH 58
    • 2 Inteleon CRE 43

    Trainer Cards - 30

    • 3 Marnie PR-SW 121
    • 4 Level Ball BST 181
    • 2 Tower of Waters BST 138
    • 1 Bird Keeper SHF 66
    • 2 Switch SUM 160
    • 1 Energy Search SSH 161
    • 2 Boss's Orders RCL 189
    • 1 Tool Scrapper RCL 208
    • 4 Professor's Research SSH 201
    • 4 Quick Ball SSH 216
    • 3 Evolution Incense SSH 163
    • 2 Air Balloon SSH 213
    • 1 Ordinary Rod SSH 215

    Energy - 10

    • 2 Capture Energy RCL 171
    • 4 Fighting Energy SMEnergy 15
    • 4 Rapid Strike Energy BST 182

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    Guys, my post urshifu deck. What do you think? Should I swap tool scrapper or rod for 1 Raihan?

    submitted by /u/Amazing-Entertainer5
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to deliver code cards on ebay?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    Hello! Does anyone buy/sell code cards on ebay and know the best way to deliver code cards?

    I'm thinking about selling mine but not sure if I should take a photo of a bunch of them to send in ebay message, or if I should be typing them out to copy paste or what the standard/best way is.

    I was thinking about just lining them up and snapping a photo since that's easiest for me but I wanna make it the best way for the receiver too.

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/osnapitzrob
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the upcoming rotation

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    Do you think that this year's rotation is the most impactful in Pokémon TCG history ? Because all the GX, Tag Team and all the other cards from Sun & Moon expansions will be gone from the Standard format. This includes ADP, Dedenne GX, Welder, Pokémon Communication and many other powerful and important cards.

    submitted by /u/Lightning_TCGO
    [link] [comments]

    How to get good cards

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    So especially with the meta shift that's happening soon a bunch of decks are changing. I really wanna have a good glaceon vmax deck. I bought close to 50 evs packs today and I didn't get a single glaceon or glaceon vmax, not to mention the other cards that I need. Since I've been playing for a bit now, I've got a ton of cards and I can kinda mimic some parts of a good deck, but people seem to get the good decks and good cards so early and fast. What's the best way to do that?

    submitted by /u/eathemeatson
    [link] [comments]

    Rare candies?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    Trying to trade a Trevenent Vmax for rare candies and it's timed out twice. Is that not a decent trade? I figured since they were uncommon people might have hoards of them.

    submitted by /u/GabriolaGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Energy acceleration for RS Urshifu

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 12:08 AM PDT

    Getting frustrated accelerating energy for RS Urshifu, and then once loaded only doing 120 damage x2, then discarding energies to have to do it over again, without the ability to recover the RS energy from discard.

    Playing 4-3 line of RS Urshifu and 4-3-3 of Inteleon. I've included Capricious Bucket and Melony and 4 water energies. Perhaps Remoraid and Octillery would be a better engine than Inteleon to find the RS energy - thoughts on either?

    Just played against Inteleon Vmax deck (who bet me) which seemed to do more consistent damage once set up against both my active and bench pokemon without the need to discard energies.

    Appreciate the suggestions.

    submitted by /u/powerthehavei
    [link] [comments]

    Any ideas for Medicham V?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    Curious

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    I don't play online and just opened 11 boxes of ES. is there any value in the code cards that I'm not gonna use?

    submitted by /u/Degree6612
    [link] [comments]

    Bought Relentless Flame theme deck and it's showing as fully unlocked (for the free booster) instantly. What do?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    Expanded format resources?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    Hey so I know the new cards and their effectiveness in standard play has been discussed at length on here and other sites. However I'm having trouble (as a relatively new expanded player) finding discussion and prospective deck ideas relating to the new cards in expanded play. Does anyone have a recommendation as to where I could go to find this? Even a Google search has failed me so far because every time I type in expanded it just takes it as "new expansion".

    submitted by /u/PokeMonsIsMarved
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment