• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 7, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Not sure if this need to be reported as scam (I will drop a screen shot without the black bar via pm if actions need to be taken)

    Pokémon TCG Not sure if this need to be reported as scam (I will drop a screen shot without the black bar via pm if actions need to be taken)


    Not sure if this need to be reported as scam (I will drop a screen shot without the black bar via pm if actions need to be taken)

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    Mew = bad tech?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    Pulled this and no idea on what deck to build off it that'll be good

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 11:11 PM PDT

    A theoretical evolving skies themedeck: Perilous Palette!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 04:44 AM PDT

    Hey all, I am that guy who really enjoys themedecks, and since we aren't getting new ones anymore on PTCGO, I have decided to try and create some of my own!
    I would like to share my latest one with all of you, one that I created for evolving skies.

    Perilous Palette

    the list:

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck-overzicht ******

    Pokémon - 23

    • 2 Smeargle EVS 128
    • 1 Galarian Moltres EVS 93
    • 2 Galarian Zapdos EVS 82
    • 2 Gossifleur EVS 15
    • 3 Hoppip EVS 2
    • 2 Eldegoss EVS 16
    • 2 Skiploom EVS 3
    • 1 Jumpluff EVS 4
    • 2 Galarian Articuno EVS 63
    • 3 Lotad EVS 32
    • 2 Lombre EVS 33
    • 1 Ludicolo EVS 34

    Trainerkaarten - 18

    • 2 Raihan EVS 152
    • 2 Copycat EVS 143
    • 2 Ordinary Rod SSH 171
    • 2 Great Ball SSH 164
    • 4 Hop SSH 165
    • 2 Professor's Research SSH 178
    • 2 Caitlin CRE 132
    • 1 Switch SSH 183
    • 1 Escape Rope BST 125

    Energie - 19

    • 3 Darkness-energy Energy 7
    • 5 Fighting Energy BLWEnergy 3
    • 3 Grass Energy Energy 1
    • 5 Psychic Energy Energy 5
    • 3 Waterenergie Energy 3

    Totaal aantal kaarten - 60

    ****** Deckoverzicht gegenereerd door Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    Explanation

    I tried to create a bit of a spiritual successor to the old Tropical Takedown deck, where you had multiple attackers of multiple energy types come together in a single deck, a very 'perilous palette' of different strategies!
    With so many different energies (5 different types), it was a no brainer to include 2 copies of Smeargle in the deck. Smeargle caps out at 150 damage for 2 before any other strategies, which to me sounded pretty fair (it misses important big KO's by 10-20hp, so it is not going to feel very cheap often).

    Why the Eldegoss line?
    To help Smeargle find the energy, there are 2 copies of the new Gossifleur -Eldegoss line, with the ability that allows you to search for 2 energy each turn.

    Why the birds?
    In order to fully capitalise on this, the deck comes with copies of the Galarian Articuno/Moltres/Zapdos cards, which allow you to attach 2 energies from the hand to them when played to your bench.
    Zapdos can either hit moderately, or discard everything and paralyze to buy you a turn (I can do what you do Ampharos!), Articuno can deny your opponent setting up on the bench (I am your cousin Empoleon!), and Moltres is there for a lategame sweep (I felt a single copy was fair, since it does not become monstrous until your opponent has taken 3-4 prizes, and has low enough HP to often only last 1 turn).

    Why Ludicolo?
    The Ludicolo line is there so give you another "gotcha!" moment along with the instant acceleration of the Galarian birds, giving them (or Smeargle) a 1-time 100 dmg boost.

    Why Jumpluff?
    Jumpluff is there for some early pressure and the option to take a KO and directly following it up with another hit to soften the new target.

    All the pokémon in the deck are meant to give you options and reward you for making correct choices and trade-offs. Managing your energy may also become very important with this deck, considering depleting one type of energy recklessly might mean you can no longer use a certain attacker anymore because you lack its energy type.

    Trainer explanations
    The trainer line has a standard 2 professor 4 hau line, bolstered with 2 Caitlin, 2 copycat, and 2 Raihan.

    The copies of Raihan serve to make the deck as versatile as possible and allows you to capitalise on when your mostly low hp mons get knocked out. There are so many things you can do with Raihan, I felt it was an amazingly powerful inclusion. In order to keep Raihan somewhat in check, the deck lacks a way of using trainers to search pokémon or energy ( like Sonia or pokéfan/fanclub) outside of 2 great balls, nor does it come with trainer based energy acceleration without any strings like for example Bede (Raihan only accelerates from the discard so has a more restricted use).

    Energy acceleration in this deck is really meant to be selfish (cards mainly accelerate to themselves only), and the 2 rods are meant to encourage this (so you can get Zapdos/Articuno off multiple times, or even us a combo of rod/eldegoss/raihan to do it multiple times).

    There is a big chance this would end up as actually OP (In which I think either 2x Eldegoss or 2x Raihan would be the main culprits), mainly because it might just be a tad too streamlined for a themedeck (in which case I will happily take suggestions for toning it down or adding some more bloat).

    Thanks for reading, I hope you can enjoy the basic idea behind this Perilous Palette themedeck!

    submitted by /u/Geralt_Romalion
    [link] [comments]

    Giving away these two theme deck codes! Comment to enter and you can do unlimited entries to make it interesting

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    New to the game and need some help for my Dragapult Vmax

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I am new to game. I played about a month themed then i was looking for some decks on YouTube and came across some Dragapult Vmax. After looking through a lot of deck list i start building my own after buying some codes. This is the current list. But with Mew and Reset Stamp I need to swap at least 2 cards for the upcoming rotation. Currently the deck list feel fine. I got problems against Eternus (for obvious reasons) and struggle against Ice Raider and ADP. The other matchups feel at least even. But I think their are ways to improve it. Thanks for helping.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 19

    • 4 Dragapult V PR-SW 96
    • 1 Mew UNB 76
    • 3 Dragapult VMAX PR-SW 97
    • 4 Sobble CRE 41
    • 4 Drizzile SSH 56
    • 1 Inteleon SSH 58
    • 2 Inteleon CRE 43

    Trainer Cards - 31

    • 2 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
    • 2 Evolution Incense SSH 163
    • 1 Switch CES 147
    • 1 Energy Spinner UNB 170
    • 1 Reset Stamp UNM 206
    • 3 Quick Ball SSH 179
    • 1 Escape Rope PRC 127
    • 4 Level Ball AOR 76
    • 3 Professor's Research SSH 178
    • 2 Fog Crystal CRE 140
    • 4 Marnie SSH 169
    • 3 Path to the Peak CRE 148
    • 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154
    • 2 Exp. Share NXD 87

    Energy - 10

    • 6 Psychic Energy SWSHEnergy 5
    • 4 Horror Psychic Energy RCL 172

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/Voltiii
    [link] [comments]

    Bird & Egg themed Stall / Beatdown Deck Help

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    Hi everyone! I'm looking for some suggestions on this deck I've made. It's a little bit of a stall deck in the fact that I'm attempting to deprive the opponent of energy with the drill run double of Fearow + the energy removal tool and supporter cards. But it is still a 'beatdown' type deck with Machamp, Galarian Zapdos, Blissey V, and Rhyperior. I have the fighting type to counter the Fearow weakness to electric, and Blissey V to pick up all of the energy in the discard pile when Machamp or Rhyperior have fainted.

    I've found that I'm not often using the Galarian Zapdos - but it is there in case the opponent is PKMN V heavy.

    My draw engines are the lucky eggs in combination with Oricorio & Sivally.

    I play Standard format.

    It is a little bit of a bird & egg-themed deck. So if you have any suggestions that advance that idea they'll be considered with greater weight, but all suggestions are welcomed.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 14

    * 1 Blissey V CRE 119

    * 3 Spearow UNB 145

    * 1 Type: Null CEC 183

    * 3 Fearow UNB 146

    * 1 Silvally-GX CEC 184

    * 1 Galarian Zapdos V CRE 80

    * 1 Marshadow & Machamp-GX UNB 82

    * 2 Rhyperior V DAA 95

    * 1 Oricorio-GX CEC 95

    ##Trainer Cards - 30

    * 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    * 1 Klara CRE 217

    * 1 Gordie EVS 149

    * 2 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

    * 1 Energy Spinner UNB 170

    * 1 Mallow & Lana CEC 198

    * 3 Glimwood Tangle DAA 162

    * 1 Bede SSH 199

    * 2 Marnie SSH 200

    * 2 Team Yell Grunt SSH 184

    * 2 Air Balloon SSH 156

    * 1 Raihan EVS 224

    * 2 Level Ball BST 129

    * 2 Lucky Egg SSH 167

    * 1 Quick Ball SSH 216

    * 1 Crushing Hammer SSH 159

    * 2 Evolution Incense SSH 163

    * 2 Switch SSH 183

    * 1 Full Face Guard EVS 148

    ##Energy - 16

    * 3 Powerful {C} Energy DAA 176

    * 7 Fighting Energy SMEnergy 15

    * 2 Draw Energy CEC 271

    * 2 Twin Energy RCL 174

    * 2 Stone {F} Energy VIV 164

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/clove1010
    [link] [comments]

    Ace Spec Replacements...?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 02:15 AM PDT

    The Ace Spec cards are so expensive bloody hell. What are the most suitable replacements for each one?

    Until I can afford to grab a few.

    submitted by /u/Cpt_Jumper
    [link] [comments]

    I'm in need of help

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    I started the game 2 days ago and I've been using the dragonite deck and I've gotten a bunch of cards but can't trade with any of them to make a deck so what's up with that? And can anybody recommend any simple decks I can win with when I can make an actual deck myself?

    submitted by /u/usernameistaken274
    [link] [comments]

    Newish player: help?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 12:59 AM PDT

    I logged on recently after playing for a few weeks around a year ago. I've been looking up post rotation standard decks but I'm having a hard time finding trades for most of the cards in tier 1 decks. I bought 50 packs and got a couple big ticket items like suicune/leafeon etc but can't find trades for other cards. Is it because the expansion is new and everyone wants them? It forces me to not even play right now because I don't want to spend $100+ on opening packs. Idk maybe I'm dumb? :(

    submitted by /u/ImtheLaughingman
    [link] [comments]

    Question for those who are stuck playing only theme decks: If you could make a post rotation standard deck, what would it be? (More in comments)

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 10:45 PM PDT

    Umbreon VMAX deck suggestions

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 09:12 PM PDT

    Had a bunch of codes from IRL packs and decided to open them for fun (yes, I know it's better to trade them). I managed to get three Umbreon V and one Umbreon VMAX. I had no plans for an Umbreon deck previously but now I'm considering it.

    Looking for deck lists or suggestions to work off of. TIA

    submitted by /u/Poke_PNW
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on a post rotation standard deck.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    Hi I'm looking to introduce a friend to the game and set then up with a deck so they can play in standard post rotation. They have played before but I'm looking for a deck that isnt going to be too complicated and wont be too expensive for me to get all the cards for. Looking to spend around 30-40 packs. Any advice would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/DocStoned
    [link] [comments]

    Help making deck better

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    I know Charizard V is definitely not the best thing, but I don't have much fire energy V card left sooo

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 13

    * 2 Charizard V PR-SW 50

    * 3 Cinderace V SHF 18

    * 1 Incineroar V CPA 8

    * 1 Reshiram & Charizard-GX UNB 20

    * 1 Talonflame V VIV 29

    * 1 Torkoal V SSH 24

    * 1 Charizard VMAX CPA 74

    * 3 Cinderace VMAX SHF 19

    ##Trainer Cards - 32

    * 1 Marnie SSH 169

    * 2 Trainers' Mail ROS 92

    * 4 Professor's Research CPA 62

    * 2 Giant Hearth UNM 197

    * 2 Lysandre FLF 90

    * 1 Fresh Water Set PRC 129

    * 2 Welder UNB 189

    * 2 Blacksmith FLF 88

    * 2 Cynthia UPR 119

    * 1 Float Stone PLF 99

    * 1 Skyla SHF 72

    * 4 Great Ball CPA 52

    * 2 Weakness Policy PRC 142

    * 1 Cheren DEX 91

    * 2 Bede CPA 50

    * 2 Switch BCR 135

    * 1 VS Seeker PHF 109

    ##Energy - 15

    * 15 Fire Energy Energy 2

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/TTypist
    [link] [comments]

    New player trying to improve deck-building: Blissey V

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    Clarifying this is for Expanded

    Hello everyone, thanks for having me in this corner of the Internet.

    I recently begun to play the PTCGO, around one month ago. I had never played even the paper game, but for fun I would watch some Tournament recordings. I do love Pokemon, so it was always nice to check it out. I avidly play MtG in Arena (MTGA) and love card games, so while I didn´t know how to exactly play Pokemon, I wasn´t exactly a complete alien to mechanics of the game.

    Since I got a little more free time lately, and I´m doing perfectly fine in MTGA with collection and win rate, I decided to dip my toes into the game. I quickly realized that it wasn´t easy to make a collection being f2p and the standard cards tend to be quite high in requirements (probably 100+ packs to trade) so I turned my eyes to Expanded and searched a deck that was linear, and while having the risks of being countered easily, would potentially have Supporters I could use in other decks and stick to a healthy win rate. Enter Blissey V.

    The investment on 4 PokeVs was very low and it used some Supporters/Items I had already got from Theme decks (Guzma, N, Lyssandre, etc) and cards I had randomly got from Reward Packs (Whistle, PathPeak, Hapu). The Compressors in specific seemed to me like a solid line for other decks that dumped cards into the GY (I call discard pile Graveyard...) and the 3 decks I´ve made so far all use them.

    Anyway, currently I have a 66% WR in queue with it but as I kept playing I have a couple of qualms with it, where I think I could improve it but I don´t have the knowledge to use my spare time effectively so I´m here to ask for some help. But first, for whoever isn´t familiar, I´ll just set the scenario quickly but anyone else can just skip it. I would still appreciate experienced players to read all so they can correct any impressions I have; after all, I want to use your knowledge to improve my game quicker than playing days and days.

    https://preview.redd.it/5tdkqaffkxl71.png?width=1813&format=png&auto=webp&s=0ebb2fd1403ba637f62de5acc3208e5cf91c3275

    *****

    BACKGROUND

    Blissey is a Snowball deck that relies on returning energies from the GY to deal exponential damage, with the first hit being low on the 70s max and the second hit usually on the 210-280s. Blissey relies on her big base HP to build up and later can use healing cards to have stickiness, along with some shenanigans to swap between Benched Blisseys.

    Since the version I use only has 4 Basic Pokes in the form of the Blisseys, it by default sets some characteristics that can´t be changed without major structural remodelling.

    1. It´s common to Mulligan and give the opponent extra cards, my record is 12. However, I must say despite my awful luck, I usually give only 1 or 2 cards on this.
    2. Blissey is a Second-to-Go deck, no questions asked. Unless you know what the opponent is playing in a tournament, I don´t think there´s any reason for Blissey to go first and miss the chance to load energies. This is an important premise when it comes to some card and sequencing discussion later.
    3. You tend to open with a single Blissey on play, meaning if you fail to find a second one in your first or second turn, or against specific strats/pokes, one single KO is all the KOs they need.
    4. It is very linear and some locks can´t be worked around without specific draws, these are not very common, so I do not think building towards them is that relevant (Unless Vileplume lock becomes prevalent).
    5. There´s no Dedenne nor Crobat in this deck, meaning that you don´t cycle through your cards as effectively as the opponent. This means that they are more likely to find the card needed to counter you over you finding the counter for theirs. What consistency Blissey has comes from dumping all energies on GY, deck-thinning, and this is a very loose definition of consistency.

    Yet the deck works because Blissey is a tank that can sustain through damage and return it two-fold, usually demanding specific sequences from the opponent or precise cards that KO regardless of HP (And it´s an issue I know exists, I had to learn to prioritize certain cards I had no idea could kill me out of the blue).

    Some impressions and comments I have on certain match-ups are here, biased towards what I encounter more frequently and cause a heavier impression on me:

    1. ADPZ: It´s the main reason I use Cape and not Belt, since Zacian can deal 290 in optimal conditions and Cape leave us at 10. Ranger can clean up the Creation buff (and for you guys to have a laugh, this is something I learnt after playing like 2 weeks and hard carrying those games) so this isn´t a particular match I care about. I feel I´ve been usually favored as long as I can take out the buff or find enough heals, given the low HP Zacian has.
    2. DarkBox/Mewtwo(?): I might be misnaming the decks, but these two have in common a great access of niche cards they dump in the graveyard and can kill Blissey via unnatural attacks. They can also have Darkrai GX who can one shot Blissey and effectively reset your efforts at snowballing. The better players won´t rush into killing the first Blissey I tend to use as bait, but rather wait to hit when it hurts the most. I would say they are favored.
    3. Calirex: Meh. I don´t think I have ever lost once to them (Blue and Purple) once I understood what they do. My first game against Purple ended with me learning to look for Pokemon with Psychic type attacks that fed on my energy instead of theirs. I would still say this is very favored my way.
    4. One-Prizers, namely Mad-Party. As dumb as it sounds, it is always a hard match-up because they can OHKO a Blissey without cape and the prize speed matters. After building my own Mad-Party deck though I have won most of these games just by understanding the number of resources they have and what sequence is better for me. UNecrozma is a little odd because if they have the nuts they can wreck Blissey but otherwise Ultra Pots just disables their attacks and makes it a joke.
    5. Vileplume-Lock and HonchLock: Well, there is not much to do. Against Honch the single Fire energy can just win the game because once Blissey has loaded her energies they can only hope to Guzma you into another one. I try to not give them any chance to Guzma me and hope the Prizes have not nabbed what I require. The lock decks are the reason I added the Stealthy Hood in case I open with it (Since most locks disable you from using it later). The Vileplume one it depends if I can kill two TagTeams, usually forcing one revival with Whistle. Overall, a frustrating type of match but half/half.
    6. That one deck with Zigzagoons or Koffings: One opponent decked himself before getting a kill on Blissey. Most of them just surrender and proceed, these are the mature ones.
    7. Almost forgot about RS-Urshifu: This has felt also favorable on my side, with the Weakness Energies being a priority (Plural, just so they don´t discard one and OHKO). With WeaknessE loaded, the Pots just heal enough damage on Blissey to establish an Advantage. Of course if they manage to set up and gain traction, you can´t really stop them. Still an opponent I´m happy to meet.

    There´s other match-ups I would discuss but I would like to hear from the comments before editing anything else. Now to the real intention of the post which is asking for opinions on cards I feel could be replaced or how to improve the deck.

    *****

    CARD DISCUSSION

    There are some cards I feel were fine before the deck was so popular, but as people understood their own lines of play to beat Blissey, have become less optimal. I would like to know if my reasoning behind criticizing the cards, if you know what I would require to improve a match-up, or just ideas that could be interesting. I´m all open to discussion and learning.

    1. Peaks/Silent Labs. Building the deck I would understand these card are meant to shut down ablities from Mewtwo and Zacian to slow them, as well as shutting off Dedenne and Crobat to even the playing field in terms of you not having that same draw engines. I have some issues with this now. Recall Blissey wants to go second. This means usually that the opponent can play their first turn and many times cash one or both Dede/Crobat, usually finding everything they need. Zacian and other Pokes also cash their abilities at least once. Among the cards they draw there´s a high chance they get a Field Blower or a Stadium that will erase the Stadium you play. The decks that heavily rely on their abilities usually play Chaotic Swell and Blower so I find these cards obsolete most times. I don´t know if I would like to have a Stadium, but these cards look to me as open slots.
    2. N: The concept of Hand disruption in PTCGO differs from MTG, but N and Marnie are as close as it gets. Marnie is a fixed draw, while N is meant to punish the opponent that pushes forward on you. The thing is, Blissey doesn´t utilize this efficiently because of its Snowball nature. If your opponent is lower on prizes, with N punishing them, it means you have probably failed at establishing your Blissey and N won´t probably recover the ground you have lost. If you are ahead, which is a usual case, you self-punish to rotate your hand so I usually pick Research or Marnie if I can. The question here is simple: Should I just run 2 Marnies? Is there something I am missing, dear readers?
    3. Stealthy Hood: I added this card to have a slight better chance against Lock decks, with discrete improvement. A full established lock really messes the plan since they tend to prevent the use of Tools, but the good thing is one has a couple of turns early to try and find the Hood and connect. I´m a little concerned because the Lock decks are scarce so I don´t know if this is an acceptable concession or I should just not care. The effect Lock decks have on deck building self-limits by its own low numbers on meta-share.
    4. Karen: This card is not on my list, but I could see the utility it brings towards hating on some strategies that rely on the GY to use ablities like Mewtwo or Pump their dmg like Mad-Party. It doesn´t help you much on your side since you only have Blissey on your deck, but this is just theorizing and would appreciate opinions on this. In my experience, the GY in Pokemon is one of the safest spots to have a card you want, besides the top of your deck. Is there other cards that function similarly?
    5. Fighting Fury-Belt: Not sure if I would like a split. In case you skipped the background on the deck, my main reason to carry Cape instead is that 290 is exactly the damage a Zacian deals with Creation Buff + Sword. Since this implies that you have already gone through ADP (Sequence: They pass turn, your turn adds Cape and E to load from GY, their turn Creation and you then kill them), you can´t afford to lose the Blissey that is loaded since barring Ranger, it will mean you lose the game. I think this scenario repeats itself so many times, there is no discussion Cape is better (If they Blow your Cape away, the same argument goes to Belt anyway). I also haven´t had any match where I missed 10 damage from Belt and it caused a heavy impression to consider it.

    *****

    OTHER BUILDS AND CONCLUSSION

    I´m aware of other Blissey builds I don´t want to invest packs on getting and trying since they seem kinda niche (I´m sternly looking at you, Electrode GX), but to listen to players who have would be interesting. Other versions of Blissey do use Dedenne or Crobat, and they only require running more Balls to find (and they also discard the energies anyway), so what's your experience with that?

    From an opponent´s POV, what do you think about the deck. How do you exploit the match? The best way to improve matches is to have experience with both decks on the table, but as I say, it is expensive to build everything in PTCGO. I highly appreciate your opinions and I wouldn´t mind upgrading eventually this into a primer, not because I consider myself any good, but because there´s also power in the hive-mind´s experience.

    Thank you for your attention!

    submitted by /u/Folfire
    [link] [comments]

    is there any way to filter by tradable when I look at my collection?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    New to PTCGO. Advice with Deck Build

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    Hi guys, so the below setup is my deck. I'm pretty new to playing the game however I've been collecting the cards for a while and have a decent amount of cards.

    I don't entirely understand the trade system so help with that would be appreciated too :)

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 20

    • 2 Cramorant V SHF 54
    • 2 Dubwool V PR-SW 49
    • 3 Cherubi BST 7
    • 3 Grookey CRE 16
    • 1 Kricketune V BST 6
    • 1 Tapu Bulu-GX BUS 130
    • 2 Tropius CES 21
    • 2 Cherrim BST 8
    • 1 Thwackey SSH 12
    • 1 Thwackey SHF 12
    • 2 Rillaboom SHF 13

    Trainer Cards - 20

    • 2 Bird Keeper SHF 66
    • 2 Evolution Incense SSH 163
    • 2 Gardenia UPR 124
    • 2 Turffield Stadium CPA 68
    • 3 Brock's Grit TEU 135
    • 3 Level Ball BST 129
    • 2 Professor's Research CPA 62
    • 2 Guzma & Hala CEC 193
    • 2 Boss's Orders SHF 58

    Energy - 20

    • 16 Grass Energy SMEnergy 1
    • 4 Aromatic {G} Energy VIV 162

    Total Cards - 60

    I play to get my rillabooms setup to cycle through a lot of energies and use the rillaboom/dubwool to dish out damage once I've lost a few prize cards. Cramorant to bypass the tanky pokemons that I don't mind leaving in.

    Thanks,

    submitted by /u/Bails9298
    [link] [comments]

    Sandaconda V bug?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    I was using Sandaconda V with the ability that takes 30 less damage from attacks, but a Zacian V knocked it out in 1 hit. Did I miss something here? It didn't have the Zacian Sword item or anything

    submitted by /u/Wackoman1
    [link] [comments]

    Help With Online Trade Values?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    I'm new to the trading realm online, just to confirm is the green number 19 what buyers and red what number sellers are asking? ie: 19 packs people are buying the card for and 20 packs for what people are selling for? Thanks!

    https://preview.redd.it/op32r0gu6yl71.png?width=2091&format=png&auto=webp&s=f406cde8a99fde2c239de6bd06b03872d07e8ab8

    submitted by /u/OsamaBeLagin
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on my first fav Dark Pokémon Deck? This is my first Dark deck I’ve created that I ever liked! It’s pretty good! And all Supporter cards are Full Art. My own Deck I made! Might need Black Market soon though! But this is an opinion on what you guys think! Should I improve more?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 19

    • 2 Crobat V DAA 182
    • 1 Darkrai-EX LTR 88
    • 2 Eternatus V DAA 116
    • 1 Galarian Slowking V CRE 179
    • 2 Greninja & Zoroark-GX UNB 107
    • 1 Grimmsnarl V DAA 114
    • 2 Malamar V RCL 121
    • 1 Malamar-EX PHF 58
    • 1 Crobat VMAX SHF 45
    • 2 Eternatus VMAX DAA 117
    • 1 Galarian Slowking VMAX CRE 100
    • 1 Grimmsnarl VMAX DAA 115
    • 2 Malamar VMAX RCL 122

    Trainer Cards - 25

    • 1 Tate & Liza CES 166
    • 1 Sonia RCL 192
    • 1 Pal Pad SSH 172
    • 1 Lady FLI 109
    • 2 Wishful Baton BUS 128
    • 1 Marnie SSH 200
    • 2 Pokémon Breeder's Nurturing DAA 188
    • 1 Kahili LOT 210
    • 3 Max Elixir BKP 102
    • 2 Altar of the Moone GRI 117
    • 2 Cynthia UPR 148
    • 1 Brigette BKT 161
    • 1 Skyla SHF 72
    • 1 Lysandre FLF 104
    • 1 Town Map BCR 136
    • 2 Pokémon Center Lady VIV 185
    • 1 Adventure Bag LOT 167
    • 1 Opal VIV 184

    Energy - 16

    • 13 Darkness Energy SWSHEnergy 7
    • 3 Hiding {D} Energy DAA 175

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/IloveAnnakendrick47
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment