• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 8, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Am I a 007?

    Pokémon TCG Am I a 007?


    Am I a 007?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 11:21 PM PDT

    Theme Decks

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 03:27 AM PDT

    Does anyone else get really bored of just playing against people with Soaring Storm and the Charizard deck? I do.

    submitted by /u/dahbntu
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for Playing in Tournaments

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    Hi All,

    I have been playing ptcgo for a fair bit now, however i really want to start playing some competitive tournaments. I'm never done them before, so just wanted some advice on the best ways to prepare and anything else I should think about. I'm been looking at limitless tournaments and think this might be the easiest way of getting into it? But any help and advice would be greatly appreciated! :)

    submitted by /u/Quantum9898
    [link] [comments]

    Just one of those days

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    How do I search for trades that have fairy pokemon only?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    I got a quest to evolve fairy Pokemon and I only have 1 so I am trying to trade for some but I can't sift through thousands of trades to find one with some fairy Pokemon.

    submitted by /u/ProbablyMyISP
    [link] [comments]

    I have redemption codes for Pokemon World Championship Decks. What happens if I redeem the same ones twice?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    I cant tell the codes apart anymore. The copyrights all say 2014 on them, including my old Sun & Moon codes (Sun and Moon released in 2016/2017). I have already redeemed one. What will happen if I redeem another?

    submitted by /u/MacdougalLi
    [link] [comments]

    Do they do special store bundles anymore?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    Started back 2 weeks ago and was wondering if they do special store bundles anymore. Like I remember they would do a special sleeve and some packs for coins, or say typhosion prime with some hgss packs.

    submitted by /u/DOAisBetter
    [link] [comments]

    When does the rotation hit?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    I know it's September 10 but I wonder if it is midnight UTC?

    submitted by /u/mewnohimitsu
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Ball Values

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    I snagged a handful of SR quick balls at EVS launch to flip and they're currently hovering around 90 packs. With the addition of 50k more in the mix via the promo AND the rumor of a possibly playable Ultra Ball in Celebrations, should I sell now or wait and hope QB goes back over 100 packs?

    submitted by /u/pamtar
    [link] [comments]

    Just starting playing. Facing all V/vmax decks

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Is there a place for beginners to build up their cards? Facing all v card decks first round does little to nothing for my spoinks and electrikes

    submitted by /u/Lost_Bass_3306
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know when the EVS Tournaments end?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    Dhelmise vmax a really good budget post rotation deck.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    If you're looking for a extremely cheap deck that packs a punch this is it. Right now you can get a 4-3 line for a whopping 4-5 packs. As for budget decks goes this to me is the best budget deck hands down.

    Pros:

    -Mew gone it has a easy time sniping single prizes early and finishing of Pokémon later. Two energy and your sniping any of those single prizers.

    Leafeon v- free energy attach turn 1. Easy to search, easy to set up and your doing 240 next turn

    One of the best stadiums in turfield- communication gone and swell gone you having free searches is a big leg up

    Zarude v I always thought this card is nuts. 2 energy does a 100 attaches energy and full heal? sets up for a easy for knock out next turn. It's so good

    Cards you should consider running

    4 peony 2 kricketune. With rowlette gone you need to find a way to set up your rillaboom. Peony gets you rare candy and turfield stadium to get a easy rillaboom and krick refreshes your hand. You also won't ever get peaked so kricketune will always activate.

    submitted by /u/FairyFireDeck
    [link] [comments]

    This is my tapu koko/boltund deck, Any tips? (I am an expanded player)

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    Overpowered Theme Decks

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    Is it me, or do the newer theme decks overpowered?

    submitted by /u/Bonzu_Pippinpaddle
    [link] [comments]

    Crobat V weakness

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 06:42 PM PDT

    Just used my RS Urshifu deck to demolish a Reshiram Charizard/Volcanion deck (using the switching technique you guys taught me!).

    My question though is that I used GMax Rapid Flow against their Crobat V on the bench (no tools added so 180 HP). I also had used Inteleons Quick Shooting for 20 damage and Passimians Throwing Coach ability to do 30 more damage to V.

    The Crobat V survived the attack with 170 damage on it. But I would have thought that Crobat V's weakness to fighting meant that it would have been KO'd? Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/powerthehavei
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment