• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 12, 2019

    Pokémon TCG New Ladder rewards!

    Pokémon TCG New Ladder rewards!


    New Ladder rewards!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:03 PM PST

    DM me your best pokemon meme and my favorite gets all 6 codes...ends 12 hours from time of this post. :)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 01:17 AM PST

    I just bought a mini tin thing and only 1 of the codes worked but there was 2 codes and it said that the other code has already been redeemed by another account... is this normal? Idc if u try to use the code cuz I can't redeem it.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 05:42 AM PST

    Annoying Non Tournament Legal Deck Bug

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 05:10 AM PST

    I upgraded one of my Standard decks with CEC cards and, totally forgetting that you couldn't use them in tournament events yet, tried to enter one.

    Not allowed. Doh!

    No problem, though. I went into Deck Manager, created a copy of the deck, edited out the CEC cards, saved it with a different name, and entered a tourney.

    Cool, right?

    The next time I went to enter a tourney, it showed both the old deck and the new deck as being not legal. I literally have to go to the new (old) deck each time, open it, and save it without making any changes in order to enter a tournament.

    submitted by /u/BWFoster78
    [link] [comments]

    Why is my deck not legal anymore?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 02:05 AM PST

    Played my Gardeon Deck a few hours ago and now after I woke up i cant play it in Standard anymore. Anybody know y?

    submitted by /u/antoinebpunkt
    [link] [comments]

    I think I found a bug with Altered Creation GX (theory in comments)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 07:03 AM PST

    Why do I keep suddenly getting defeated even though I’m winning the match?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 06:15 AM PST

    I could have twice as many prizes left, and my pokemon will get hit, not even knocked out, and then the screen says defeated. I'm just playing theme deck versus matches, and I haven't seen an unknown card with the auto win ability. And the match screen closes before I can even figure out what happened

    submitted by /u/cmrattray
    [link] [comments]

    Regarding the Altered Creation GX extra effect of getting 1 extra prize, I was curious to know the ruling if switching poks (by me or by my opponent) will reset the GX effect so my friend u/tdm17mn helped me figure out the outcome. It lost me at first cause the text reads Opponent's Active pokemon.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:53 PM PST

    The Nuzzle Deck! [standard]

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 05:12 PM PST

    I've been very successful on VS ladder with this deck and I'm wondering what everyone here thinks of it. I'm currently refining it and wondering if anyone here has any ideas. I think I might be a little long on Pokemon Fan Clubs, wondering if I should replace one of them with Volkner or maybe another great catcher?

    https://preview.redd.it/k01ro1s5q5y31.png?width=1159&format=png&auto=webp&s=3c5659426675a655e2a99dc99de7629fcabede76

    submitted by /u/Kaitkillian
    [link] [comments]

    Enjoy

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:41 PM PST

    I just installed this game on my iPad and pulled these two out after the tutorial. Help me build a deck.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:03 PM PST

    Is it okay just to give up when someone gets charizard?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 03:42 PM PST

    it's too busted , in fact just seeing a match pop with relentless flame seems the way to go , it s not even worth trying.

    I know its based off the real life game, but it should just be removed....

    rant over

    submitted by /u/lovemehate
    [link] [comments]

    How does someone beat Gardeon with Mewtwo Box?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 05:39 PM PST

    once they realize you are playing mewtwo they slap on a fairy charm psychic and stop placing gardeons. how would I counter this?

    submitted by /u/littekenjm
    [link] [comments]

    Log in issues

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 05:21 PM PST

    Not sure if anyone else has had or is having this problem but I created a new account today and wrote all the relevant information down as I was entering it in so I made sure I got it right but when I go to log in it tells me that the username or password is invalid so I make another new account same thing happens

    submitted by /u/xXFLAVORSXx
    [link] [comments]

    Best Grass deck?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:47 PM PST

    What is the best grass deck? I've been looking at the Rowlet & Alolan Exeggutor-GX and Vileplume-GX that's been popping up recently.

    Grass is my favorite type so I'm hoping there is a viable deck even though I realize it's hard because of the popularity and power of fire decks.

    submitted by /u/GearFourth
    [link] [comments]

    Malamar/Giratina decks

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:31 AM PST

    I don't get why so many people run this deck. Most of the time when I play against one I win, with the exception of me getting a bricked hand that I can't recover from in time (or something along those lines).

    They're mostly just annoying because they take so long to take out, making the matches against them kind of boring.

    Is there some appeal that I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/robotsguide
    [link] [comments]

    Best Deck

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:17 PM PST

    Hey guys,what are the best deck right now and why? What deck would you consider as the best? Especially for climbing ladder consistently

    submitted by /u/NZThot
    [link] [comments]

    Phione in Malamar

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:13 PM PST

    People at my locals have been trying phione in their malamar decks. What do you guys think of it ? I feel 50/50 on it. It's good sometimes and other times it's just sitting there

    submitted by /u/Frozen_Gravity
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please help me improve my deck in any way possible? Much appreciated!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 03:56 PM PST

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 6

    • 3 Celebi & Venusaur-GX TEU 1
    • 2 Shaymin LOT 33
    • 1 Venusaur & Snivy-GX CEC 249

    Trainer Cards - 44

    • 1 Tate & Liza CES 166
    • 1 Buff Padding TEU 136
    • 1 Brock's Grit EVO 74
    • 1 Mars UPR 154
    • 2 Aether Paradise Conservation Area GRI 116
    • 3 Judge Whistle TEU 146
    • 2 Choice Helmet LOT 169
    • 2 Gardenia UPR 124
    • 3 PokéNav CES 140
    • 1 Escape Board UPR 122
    • 3 Guzma BUS 115
    • 1 Cynthia & Caitlin CEC 189
    • 1 Erika's Hospitality TEU 174
    • 1 Cynthia UPR 148
    • 2 Lillie UPR 151
    • 3 Bill's Maintenance CES 126
    • 2 Judge BKT 143
    • 1 Mallow & Lana CEC 198
    • 3 Net Ball LOT 187
    • 4 Mixed Herbs LOT 184
    • 1 Life Forest {*} LOT 180
    • 1 VS Seeker PHF 109
    • 4 Acro Bike PRC 122

    Energy - 10

    • 2 Double Colorless Energy FCO 114
    • 8 Grass Energy SMEnergy 10

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/cbury
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment