• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 29, 2020

    Pokémon TCG My 4 year old son has become interested in the game and “helps me” by opening packs and chests. He got this yesterday and I just want him to know how lucky he is. ❤️

    Pokémon TCG My 4 year old son has become interested in the game and “helps me” by opening packs and chests. He got this yesterday and I just want him to know how lucky he is. ❤️


    My 4 year old son has become interested in the game and “helps me” by opening packs and chests. He got this yesterday and I just want him to know how lucky he is. ❤️

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Can I get some advice on making my deck better?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    Free card redeem code from PAX West 2019

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    I was going through some things I got from PAX last year and instead of tossing it out I figured someone would want the code to redeem some cards. I don't play the game. It looks like there are 10 free cards. I only have one of these redemption cards, so first come first served. Cheers!

    JWH-Q2VY-V7K-PMG

    submitted by /u/dnlglsn
    [link] [comments]

    my first standard/expanded, need help

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    i have played the game for 8 days now and i have 4 tradeable packs, is it enough to make a first deck or should i wait ? if yes then which deck should be my first standard/expanded deck

    submitted by /u/aditya846
    [link] [comments]

    Is Green's engine Blacephalon still viable in standard/expanded meta?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    New player question about basic concept and building first Standard deck

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    Dear all. I have been playing this game for almost three weeks. I mainly play Unseen Depths in Theme VS and I still have questions about how to play correctly.

    First, how can I cancel an action?

    When I have my Empoleon on field, I usually use Recall. However, if I want to use Aquafall but miss-click Recall, I can't figure out how to return to previous screen. Is there any way to return?

    Second, is there any reason to go first?

    Going second can play a Support card, which is usually drawing or searching more cards. Having more options seems better. Going first might evolve first, but it is very unlikely that I can evolve on Turn 2 and kill my opponent's Pokemon. Am I missing something?

    Now, some more questions about building my first standard deck.

    1, I just collected two Greninja GX from the season reward, and I opened a Celebi (prism star). It seems those two cards can work together. Is it worth to trade 1 or 2 more Greninja GX to build a budget water deck?

    2, If building around Greninja GX is not recommended, could you advise some build base on theme deck? I know combining two Laser Focus is the easiest way, and I would like to know if there is any more.

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/bakwong
    [link] [comments]

    Is this not enough for a jirachi?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    I remade another deck from Jungle. The Water Blast theme deck and it works the same as it did years ago. Just replaced the Gust of Wind with Lysandre

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Code giveaway

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    I have 21 code cards but I don't want to give 1 person all 21 so I'll give the first 3 users to pm me 7 each :) They're mostly from evolutions packs and team ups idk it's been a while since I've opened Pokémon cards

    submitted by /u/Radicals_noided
    [link] [comments]

    PTGCO on jailbroken IOS 13?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    I've seen a couple posts about getting ptgco on older jailbroken IOSs, do these methods still work?

    submitted by /u/ty123h
    [link] [comments]

    Theme deck recommendations?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    I just made 500 coins, and I'm looking for a new theme deck to try! I have blazing volcano, Mach strike, sky gaurdian, relentless flame, night striker, and towering heights already. My favorite to play rn it towering heights; any recommendations? Is there anything that's viable rn that's under used?

    submitted by /u/LeftSun
    [link] [comments]

    Here's a code

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    WKT-966J-PRW-CDM

    submitted by /u/inboundmarketingman
    [link] [comments]

    Need help making a good deck

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    I just started but i have a few pack codes i have reedemed and am going to open, any tips would be very helpful :)

    submitted by /u/Lucid_Night
    [link] [comments]

    Need a clue on buying cards (particularly ADP and Dedenne)

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    I have not a single damn clue how much is fair to trade for those. I have about 30 Cosmic Eclipse packs I'm looking to burn for some meta cards, and for future reference is there a way to tell? Like a website that tracks this?

    submitted by /u/Scavenge101
    [link] [comments]

    Have you guys ever wanted to see a pokemon card in German? Well here's Archie's Ace in the Hole.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    In theme tournaments I get destroyed by weird decks

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    I was trying to get back in the game. In tournaments I get destroyed every time by weird decks without any branding and with a gen 1 starter in 2nd phase on their box. What are this decks? Also, did both my Primarina and Lunala decks become too obsolete or am I just bad/unlucky?

    submitted by /u/SSUPII
    [link] [comments]

    Why can I not proceed with this trade

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    Galar Partner Tin codes only include a single card?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    I guess it's not actually a question. I just opened up a Rillaboom V tin and entered the code, and was extremely disappointed to discover I only get a single Rillaboom V from the code rather than a full deck as you used to. It's just a real shame to see them scale back on the benefit of getting those code cards, it was always pretty cool to get a deck, including 2 copies of the tin card, before.

    submitted by /u/Polycrastinator
    [link] [comments]

    Finally caterpie!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment