• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 28, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Pulled this moments ago, glad I got it within Saturday's Show-off Day. Lol

    Pokémon TCG Pulled this moments ago, glad I got it within Saturday's Show-off Day. Lol


    Pulled this moments ago, glad I got it within Saturday's Show-off Day. Lol

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    Seriously guys?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    As some of you saw, earlier I made a give away post in hopes of making the quarantine a little better for some people. But of course people have to get greedy. I had 4 separate day old accounts message me for codes all within a few minutes of each other. All four accounts had the same comment history of just begging for codes. Don't get me wrong I appreciate all the nice messages I received and how pleasant 99% of you were. But this is just ridiculous. Please just hope for the best and stop taking advantage of these kinds of posts. Again thank you to everyone who participated honestly.

    submitted by /u/parksLIKErosa
    [link] [comments]

    Got a few codes to give out

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    So just drop a comment and hope for the best.

    Edit: alright I'm out. Sorry guys.

    submitted by /u/parksLIKErosa
    [link] [comments]

    Why is FA Professor's Research valued so little?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    Pub trades for 209/202 Prof Research are going for 5-6 Sword and Shield packs, what gives? Both Juniper and Sycamore were worth much more during their times in Standard. The other major draw supporter, FA Cynthia is worth like 3 or 4 times as much. I don't get it

    submitted by /u/Jodez99
    [link] [comments]

    Ways to defend against Garchomp & Giratina tag team?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    With damage counters easily attained with Giratina LOT & Weezing CEC, I've had a hard time trying to avoid the immediate knockout from Tina Chomp.

    Any advice?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Xernthefern
    [link] [comments]

    [Saturday Post] My 1st complete rarity of a card(it is right?) and i finally got my hand on dedenne

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Unlistedleaf Mystery Box Series #2 YouTube Giveaway

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Elite trainer box codes

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    I got 6 trainer box codes ( Necrozma and Tapu Koko) These will go fast so if you drop a comment i will pick randomly out of the comments at 12 est tomorrow. Im trying to give more people a chance. EDIT:So I am putting names down into a Random team generator of 6 teams and i will be hitting run 11 times and on the 11th one i will be picking the 7th name on each team, I will do this here in like 20 minutes EDIT EDIT: On the 11th run the 7th person on each team were : BlueCandyBars, maxvergas, cvanguard, Axolotluf, jazzeser, and Colorless_King. I will PM you your box code. Thanks to everyone who commented I wanted to make something fair to everyone. I might do it this way again in the future

    submitted by /u/raikiri0117
    [link] [comments]

    Opened 5 locked packs, got SR Zacian V, 2x RA Indeedee and SR Zamazenta V

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    Cards that will keep their value

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    I have a good number of sword and shield packs and am looking to trade them. What decks should I invest in going forward?

    -What decks will have more or less value after the new series drops in May?

    -Will the battle tins that are coming out in May that feature Zacian V drop it's value?

    -Do we know what will be rotated out? Will Dedenne-GX rotate out?

    submitted by /u/jchristy5480
    [link] [comments]

    Obstagoon for expanded?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    What you guys think that would be good additions for Obstagoon on the expanded format?

    I've mainly play Standard, but I would like to try this out.

    So far, I've just replaced my Great Carcher for a Lysandre lol

    submitted by /u/bruno_kmkz
    [link] [comments]

    new to the game

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    I've been playing a little bit now and I understand the game but in order to get more cards, we need coins. Do I gather coins from the trainer challenges or go straight to versus?

    submitted by /u/kennopi
    [link] [comments]

    Call me old fashioned but I'm using this Break card in my deck and no one can stop me

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    Whats the most optimal way to play baby blowns?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment