• Breaking News

    Monday, July 13, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Weekly Trade Post - July 13-19

    Pokémon TCG Weekly Trade Post - July 13-19


    Weekly Trade Post - July 13-19

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Post your in-game trade offers here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    On the hunt for a old deck

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    So i was wondering if people exist that have a tradeable "toxic tricks" theme deck, since as my username says scolipedes are the best and it would be a great opportunity to play with my little bug friend.

    Edit: i am the spelling queen...

    submitted by /u/ScolipedesAreBest
    [link] [comments]

    All Unrealeased/Unobtainable Gameplay Items (to the best of my knowledge - let me know if you have any of them). This excludes those once available locked with tokens. I am aware some of these listed exist in demo accounts.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    I am three days into playing tcgo. Was gifted 70 rebel clash codes and need advice.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    So just what the title says. I know that trading packs like currency is a big deal but being this new, would it be more worth it for me just to rip through these bad boys looking for good cards. Are there even any cards that are either rare enough to make a little profit or enough relevant cards to attempt to play with them.

    Again really new to the tcg world in general. We don't have any notable game shops around here so I dont play or collect the cards anymore. Kind of stumbled into finding the ptcgo app on my phone and I'm loving it.

    submitted by /u/ElHefeDios
    [link] [comments]

    Tweaking steel deck

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    I have made a zacian v deck (with a locked zacian, lucky ladder pull) that results in rage quits rather often.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 16

    • 1 Type: Null UPR 115
    • 2 Type: Null UNM 183
    • 2 Silvally-GX UPR 116
    • 1 Copperajah V RCL 136
    • 2 Galarian Meowth SSH 127
    • 4 Galarian Stunfisk SSH 132
    • 1 Lucario & Melmetal-GX UNB 120
    • 1 Zacian V SSH 138
    • 1 Galarian Perrserker PR-SW 08
    • 1 Copperajah VMAX RCL 137

    Trainer Cards - 26

    • 1 Viridian Forest TEU 156
    • 4 Metal Saucer SSH 170
    • 3 Lysandre FLF 90
    • 2 Nest Ball SUM 123
    • 4 Escape Rope PLS 120
    • 2 Pokédex BLW 98
    • 4 Cynthia UPR 119
    • 2 Poké Kid SSH 173
    • 2 Ether PLS 121
    • 2 Muscle Band XY 121

    Energy - 18

    • 2 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92
    • 16 Metal Energy Energy 8

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    I would add another zacian but i do not have one, I am sure you all can see the strategies from this deck, any suggestions on what to do? I would also like to bring this to standard if possible.

    I also need a good name for the whole constant switching strategy, the running title is "mom said it's my turn to choose the active pokemon", but that is a little long.

    Thank you for your help!

    submitted by /u/OGUnluckyBastard
    [link] [comments]

    Youtubers - alternatives to YellowSwellow and DarkIntegralGaming?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    Hey guys

    I used to watch YellowSwellow and DarkIntegralGaming but they have just disappeared completely. Does anyone know what happened with them?

    What YouTube channels do you recommend instead?

    submitted by /u/cal_london
    [link] [comments]

    Can I validate more than one code at a time?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    So, I've bought a bunch of pack codes, and received them on my email.

    Now, I have 100 codes, and not enough time or patience to validate all of them one by one. Is there a way to just copy a bunch of them in the text box and get them validated at once, or I am forced to do a single code each time?

    Edit: I only have the codes on an email, not the QRs. I've though about copy and paste, but then I get an "Invalid Code" message. The codes are alright, as copying them individually works fine.

    submitted by /u/TheRealTarish
    [link] [comments]

    Small code giveaway ^^ Guess my favorite Pokemon! :D

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    Hi friends, my bf recently got me the best birthday gift ever (league deck and a few tins:D ), so I thought I'd share a couple codes with the community! I'll randomly choose 2 winners from whoever can name my #1 favorite 'mon within the next 12 hours. Happy guessing!

    submitted by /u/pokegirl888
    [link] [comments]

    Wut

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    i have a bunch of ptcgo codes from like 2016 that ive never used sitting in a tin. are they invalid now?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    if not yeehaw

    update: they are all already used and i have no access to my old account

    submitted by /u/plarpo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment