• Breaking News

    Friday, September 11, 2020

    Pokémon TCG How can I build a deck around this card?

    Pokémon TCG How can I build a deck around this card?


    How can I build a deck around this card?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    How many crobat v to keep?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Heya

    I have been playing a bit online and I managed to get some lucky pulls and trade them for packs which I openned. In these packs I pulled 2 Crobat Vs woth diffrent art.

    I am looking at lists and how Denede was used and I was thinking trade one (the pricy one) and use the packs from it to trade into a basic vikavolt/boltund deck. Is 1 gonna be enough or should I keep both?

    (Also I know keeping and not cracking packs and trading for singles is generally better but Ive not openned any packs of anything in months :P )

    submitted by /u/LeaPlath
    [link] [comments]

    noob question re Zacian V

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    I've noticed a trick that ADP and LucMetal decks use with their Zacian Vs. Typically they will Brave Blade for 230, with the attack's effect stipulating that the Zacian can't attack next turn.

    However, the following turn they will send their Zacian to the bench, and then back into the active spot (typically via Switch + retreat or Mallow/Lana). Once Zacian has been to the bench and back, it is now able to use Brave Blade again, even though the attack stated last turn that the Zacian wouldn't be able to.

    So I just wanted to know if anyone can explain to me the actual explanation for this in respect to card ruling i.e. how would a judge explain the reasoning for this? Does the fact that the Zacian hits the bench again remove the attack's effect? I just want to objectively know what's going on here with the ruling.

    submitted by /u/kingo15
    [link] [comments]

    Is Hydreigon's Dark Squall ability bugged or am I missing something here?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Is Centiskorch VMAX decks worth the Investment?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Leading up to darkness ablaze it seemed to be one of the most hyped up decks, but I haven't seen a single one in the last couple weeks. Did it not live up to the hype? I just amassed about 50 packs from trading zacians and I was wondering if this deck was still worth my packs. Thanks

    submitted by /u/icky0323
    [link] [comments]

    I pulled a RR Vmax Stonjourner the other day and fairly new to the game. should i trade it since i don't have the cards to evolve it or hold on to it until i get a dynamax Stonjourner?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    I don't understand the value of cards in the online game, i tried to see if there was a price index and just got more confused about the how it works, all i saw was that the value level was 5 in compared to the regular one. anyone that could give me some advice here would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/johndean50
    [link] [comments]

    Uptrading tips

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    I recently got into uptrading after buying a booster box worth of codes and realising it doesn't get you far beyond a few budget decks. I did some research and testing into good staples to flip with some success. I've also been checking out ptcgoprices.com for cheap cards with a 2+ difference between asks and bids and matching them. About half of my trades go through. Getting about 10 packs a day for a few minutes of trading, which is not bad. Anyone else doing this? Got any tips or strategies?

    submitted by /u/SecondSonata
    [link] [comments]

    New to this. Any tips for noobs

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Hey whats up always been into pokemon but never the card game. Life is boring and I wanna get into it. Any great starting places for a noob like me?

    Please don't be mean

    submitted by /u/KING-MAN123455
    [link] [comments]

    Keep making misplays

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    I don't know how to improve it just keeps happening Even though I take my time it still happens and costs me the game.

    submitted by /u/ricochet_rotmg
    [link] [comments]

    Which beginner deck is best?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    So I posted earlier regarding decks. I've been doing the trainer challenges to complete them & finished gold. I currently only have Born of Fire, Crushing Current, Hidden Depths, & Mental Might. I was thinking about heading over to versus & competing for the rewards. Which of these would be best to do so?

    also I have 479 trainer tokens so I don't have enough for a new deck, yet!

    submitted by /u/PussInBoofs
    [link] [comments]

    Fairy Type weakness troubles

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    So I'm currently playing primarily in expanded with an all fairy deck (great for killing ADP), however I've been coming up against a ton of steel decks lately. Is there any efficient way of canceling out the type weakness for fairy? When I come across a steel deck I either have to get super lucky of setup extremely quickly to even stand a chance. It would be great to toss out the crushing hammers ive been using and replace then with something else.

    TLDR:Is there a card or something else to negate fairy types steel weakness across the board?

    P.S I am still fairly new. I understand all mechanics and have been very successful in building decks but I do not know every card that exists

    submitted by /u/Scott098
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best Fairy deck for expanded?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    I've been looking to make a fairy deck for expanded but I don't know what is objectively the best.

    submitted by /u/McGee0
    [link] [comments]

    Concern about Eternatus VMAX

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    So, we all know that Eternatus VMAX is pretty good right now. Which is why I've built an Eternatus VMAX deck myself.

    However, I'm worried that when Champion's path and Vivid voltage come out that Eternatus VMAX just wont be a good deck anymore.

    So, Question is, will Eternatus VMAX still be a good deck after Champion's path and Vivid voltage come out?

    submitted by /u/Munchlax-Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    A Very Simple Booster Packs Question

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    Only have played for a couple days so I'm still a noob. When you open booster packs where do they go? Do they go into your decks or do you have to create decks with the cards you have to use them?

    submitted by /u/PussInBoofs
    [link] [comments]

    Deck Help Pls

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    So I wanted a deck that could help me easily win expanded tournaments, and mad party seems to be the go to. I wanted to ask for advice for the deck (especially trainers) so I can keep this deck cheap and effective.

    https://preview.redd.it/0ew2sq6z0dm51.png?width=958&format=png&auto=webp&s=06e56dd5aedaa2a8b75a025dc5544fb800d1328f

    submitted by /u/Epic_Sunflora
    [link] [comments]

    403 error

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    I got a 403 error on the website for any of the login info pages (including recovery pages) and the app is telling me that it "Cannot connect to pokemon.com login servers. Try again in a minute."

    It happened after I tried to guess my login username for a while so...is that it?

    submitted by /u/GodILoveSPM
    [link] [comments]

    Alolan Marowak Deck Help

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Hi y'all,

    I'm trying to get better at making up my own decks...I had this idea and thought there might be some symmetry with these Pokes. While I wait for GX trades to come through, is there any feedback on the deck list? Any glaring omissions?

    Thanks in advance

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 17

    • 1 Ditto {*} LOT 154
    • 1 Alolan Grimer UNM 127
    • 2 Alolan Rattata CES 84
    • 2 Alolan Raticate SUM 77
    • 1 Alolan Raticate-GX CES 85
    • 1 Cubone DRX 60
    • 1 Cubone BKT 77
    • 1 Cubone CIN 52
    • 1 Cubone FLI 57
    • 2 Alolan Marowak FLI 12
    • 1 Alolan Marowak-GX PR-SM 187
    • 2 Alolan Marowak TEU 64
    • 1 Alolan Muk SUM 58

    Trainer Cards - 35

    • 1 Sacred Ash FLF 96
    • 1 Korrina FFI 95
    • 2 Evolution Incense SSH 163
    • 1 Pokémon Fan Club FLF 106
    • 1 Switch BCR 135
    • 3 Ultra Ball FLF 99
    • 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154
    • 3 Welder UNB 189
    • 1 Pokémon Breeder's Nurturing DAA 195
    • 1 Special Charge STS 105
    • 2 Cynthia UPR 119
    • 1 Teammates PRC 141
    • 1 Field Blower GRI 125
    • 1 Channeler UNM 190
    • 2 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
    • 2 Choice Band GRI 121
    • 1 Guzma & Hala CEC 193
    • 4 Professor's Research SSH 178
    • 3 Sky Field ROS 89
    • 2 Pokémon Communication BLW 99

    Energy - 8

    • 4 Double Colorless Energy FCO 114
    • 4 Fire Energy XYEnergy 4

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/EightWhiskey
    [link] [comments]

    Value of Unbroken Bonds? Considering getting back in the game

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    I stopped playing around the time Mew & Mewtwo Tag Team came out and I'm considering getting back into the game. I think I stockpiled around 200 UB before I quit. For comparison, can someone tell me how UB is valued compared to Darkness Ablaze? Do I have enough to get playsets of staples like Quick Ball, Marnie, Professor's Research, Boss's Orders, Scoop Up Net, Crobat V, Zacian V, and ADP tag team?

    I had several decks built before leaving so I'm fairly certain I could at least play expanded. Trying to figure out if I should shell out some money for codes or if I have enough to trade for things I need on public.

    submitted by /u/iasserteddominanceta
    [link] [comments]

    Black Market/Morpeko V glitch?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    I was using Black Market stadium card. Had alolan meowth with dark energy attached. Opponent used Morpeko V Electro Wheel and retreated. Meowth was knocked out and opponent still took a prize card. Why?

    Only reason I can think of is that the new pokemon did not knock out meowth?

    submitted by /u/BruenorBattlehammer
    [link] [comments]

    quick poll to see everyone's thoughts about banning ADP (in standard)

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment