• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 3, 2020

    Pokémon TCG The luck is REAL!

    Pokémon TCG The luck is REAL!


    The luck is REAL!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    Might as well take part in this show off day ��

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    My second turn, and I get all of the energy in my deck and little to no trainer cards. I don’t know whether I’m lucky or unlucky

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    I was just thinking to myself that I needed more Rosa. Luckily the weekly pack didn't disappoint.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    I traded 2 Galarian Mr. Rime’s for a Dragons Exalted pack, because I love the series....and this is what I got. Definitely worth it.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    Gen 6 cards/decks in he current meta

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    I was playing ptcgo extecively from 1915-1917 and was regularly using x and y decks (Roaring skies Mega Ray, both dragon and normal, xerneas break, greninja break,...) Are these decks any good in the current meta, or are they completely outclassed? What are your recomendations for budget gen 8 decks? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Tommy_Mudkip
    [link] [comments]

    First pack after coming back from a few months off and I get this

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if this Mew card (BW98 promo) still exist? Or is it so rare, its not up for trade? I keep search for it in trade. Nothing comes up.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Can this be called a snipe?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    Flipping

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Hi so I wanted to get into flipping but it is so hard and I lost many packs ;(. What I'm looking for is something like: https://www.reddit.com/r/ptcgo/comments/6g163o/practical_examples_of_flipping_cards_for_fun_and/. Where there is examples of what cards you can flip or just a flip you recently completed. Many ppl seem pretty unwilling to give advice for this but when i came across this link I thought somone would help me too with an updated version. So any help?

    submitted by /u/ripull125
    [link] [comments]

    Anywhere to fit familiar bell?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    The deck is just built to be very consistent. 4 quick ball 4 great ball 4 evo incense 4 hapu 3 research 2 dedenne 1 crobat. I want to fit some bells in here but the list is really tight on space. he 2 rods are for the VMAX match ups to recycle bunnelbys to 2HKO the big VMAXes. IDK if its a good idea but I might want Oricorio gx for extra draw. Thoughts?

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 25

    * 4 Bunnelby DAA 150

    * 1 Oranguru SSH 148

    * 1 Crobat V DAA 104

    * 2 Dedenne-GX UNB 195

    * 4 Dedenne DAA 78

    * 1 Duskull CEC 83

    * 4 Sinistea DAA 82

    * 4 Polteageist DAA 83

    * 4 Galarian Mr. Rime DAA 36

    ##Trainer Cards - 27

    * 4 Hapu UNM 200

    * 4 Evolution Incense SSH 163

    * 2 Ordinary Rod SSH 171

    * 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    * 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 3 Air Balloon SSH 156

    * 3 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 4 Great Ball SSH 164

    * 1 Great Catcher CEC 192

    ##Energy - 8

    * 4 Twin Energy RCL 174

    * 4 Triple Acceleration Energy UNB 190

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/spritzee86
    [link] [comments]

    When you beat a donk deck with an energy-less evolution deck... ��

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    I have an energy-less deck for each type to get my daily evolution challenges done quick. I came upon a pheromosa gx, which I beat by letting them mill them-self to death 🤣

    submitted by /u/460cidpower
    [link] [comments]

    Will the upcoming snorlax from Vivid Voltage be better than Zacian V for draw?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    I think the new snorlax coming from Vivid Voltage looks to be pretty good. But im wondering if it will be worth to replace my Zacian V in most of my decks. I think the Zacian V is better because it works on the bench and if you have more than 7 cards. But the Snorlax is easier to get and also does not give up two prizes. What do you guys think will see more play for draw?

    submitted by /u/CatsAndSeltzer
    [link] [comments]

    Deck for beggining

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    What is best prebuild starter deck for begginers?

    submitted by /u/Necko_OG_
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to play the tcgo on phones?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    Hey all! I don't have a tablet currently, as my previous one broke, but I wanted to start playing the pokemon tcgo. I know it's a tablet only game to fit larger screens but is there a way to download it and play it on phones? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Fluffiest1211
    [link] [comments]

    I just bought 150 codes, what to do with them?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    I already have the meta decks, lucametal, aspz, eternatus, centiscorch, etc. I was wondering if theres a fun deck I'm missing in standard format that I could build any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/JoshJoshson13
    [link] [comments]

    Champions path to DAA conversion

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Anyone have a rough estimate of champions path to DAA? My friend gave me his codes but idk how much I can get for them. Ptcgoprices doesn't even have any champions path cards on the website either.

    submitted by /u/SilverBCS
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment