• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    Pokémon TCG With a lot of careful planning and communication, my brother and I just hit crazy damage numbers with Sableye. Thought I would share.

    Pokémon TCG With a lot of careful planning and communication, my brother and I just hit crazy damage numbers with Sableye. Thought I would share.


    With a lot of careful planning and communication, my brother and I just hit crazy damage numbers with Sableye. Thought I would share.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    got lucky

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Is RNG for pulls in the online version the same as the irl game? Honest question as I got all of the cards you see within ~12 packs and a few chests (not in image: Muck Tag Team GX, and Venusaur Tag Team GX; 7 sick cards total).

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    I took advice from people on here and got to 27,260 damage.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    I just got my first set of bulk codes (DAA). What are some do's and don'ts?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    So I just got my first code purchase (100 DAA codes). What are some good practices that will let me make the most of them? Should I spare some to invest in cards that'll go up (or stay stable) in the future?

    submitted by /u/RzrJake
    [link] [comments]

    Will ADP be banned soon, or is it safe to invest in?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    Title

    Wondering if it's a safe deck to buy but I've heard a lot of people wanting it banned..

    submitted by /u/RzrJake
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to put tokens towards Boundaries Crossed packs and it payed off, time to get some other expanded cards.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Got it from Hidden Fates pack. Since i just started i don't even know whether this is good or bad.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    hello I’ve been playing again after a 4+ year hiatus, I’m bored of standard and would like to try legacy. how can I obtain legacy staples asap without paying real money :(

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    if anyone can help let me know

    submitted by /u/helpmeimshy2
    [link] [comments]

    from the ladder

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Magmortar(RC) deck

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    I've been working on this deck for a while now and have been through many revisions. I've never built a deck from total scratch with a card that most forget. However those are the cards I find the most fascinating and love to theory craft around. This is the current list for a Magmortar list I've been working on. The list isn't solidified as there are still a few issues with it but overall it runs, and is surprisingly consistent. Lmk what you think and what additions you think could be made. The biggest issue currently is the deck running out of energy by the end and not being able to close games. Might add a Victini V, Torkol V, or Incin V as a 1 of. General idea is to use oranguru and clefable to swing for 280dmg and OHKO any TT or V. Very fun list so far!

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 20

    * 2 Oranguru SSH 148

    * 1 Galarian Zigzagoon SSH 117

    * 2 Magmar HIF 10

    * 2 Magmar RCL 29

    * 4 Magmortar RCL 30

    * 4 Jirachi TEU 99

    * 2 Clefairy RCL 74

    * 1 Mew PR-SM 215

    * 2 Clefable RCL 75

    ##Trainer Cards - 26

    * 2 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

    * 3 Evolution Incense SSH 163

    * 2 Switch CES 147

    * 1 Pal Pad SSH 172

    * 3 Giant Hearth UNM 197

    * 4 Welder UNB 189

    * 3 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 1 Fire Crystal UNB 173

    * 4 Scoop Up Net RCL 165

    * 1 Tool Scrapper RCL 208

    * 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    ##Energy - 14

    * 4 Capture Energy RCL 171

    * 10 Fire Energy SMEnergy 2

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/Vezok_9
    [link] [comments]

    Wanting to finish my eternatus deck but not sure what to do

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    I'm missing 1 crobat 2 vmax 1 eternatus from the big priced cards and then the cheaper cards like spiritomb and the poison cards to have the option between which deck to use

    I have the cards for reshizard and pikarom and I keep seeing volcanions go for around 3 packs each if I trade them I can get my last eternatus and have some packs left over is it worth it to piece apart those decks to finish my eternatus deck or will the eternatus deck stop being meta relatively soon and it's not worth it to get rid of my only other decks?

    submitted by /u/Animenerd24
    [link] [comments]

    Just stalled a stall deck and won!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Just had to post this here because no one irl cares. I just stalled a baby doll eye Lillipup, Omastar deck! The opponent caught me with six Pokémon with their omastar. They boss ordered me with my crobat v and used baby doll eye make it where I couldn't retreat or use items.

    I could see they were trying to stall me out (not attacking and I had less cards) so I used my full time for every move.

    After about 10 min of my clock and the opponent spamming well played, I marnied and then next turn bossed to put their omastar into active.

    They couldn't retreat it and I switched into lapras v max to wreck. I went on to keep scoring single knockouts.

    It felt super good to turn the tide like that and stall their stall deck. I know no one cares but just had to post.

    Happy Saturday!

    submitted by /u/TheNaturalScientist
    [link] [comments]

    Was opening boundaries crossed packs for computer search, got it in the 4th or 5th pack.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    Quick questions about eternatus

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Does eternatus want to go first or second? Also what do you guys think is the better build between zigzascoop amd the new poison build by u/SnorlaxMyDear?

    submitted by /u/KeoValentine
    [link] [comments]

    DAA Packs

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    Hey everyone. I have a lot of daa packs on ptcgo(about 100) due from buying irl booster packs.

    Next month vivid voltage will be relesed, so i would like to invest these packs in cards before they are losing their value.

    Would you guys reccomend to do?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/cicomat89
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Ball 179/202 Trade

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    I'm just wondering why so many people want it? More than half of my available trades are for it and it's not even the gold one.

    submitted by /u/sml1124
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with a deck

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    Hey guys, a couple months ago I bought the Charizard Reshiram League battle deck, and I've played with it for a bit and have so far enjoyed it.

    But I need help modifying it and don't know what to do, can anyone help me?

    submitted by /u/vwqsabi_
    [link] [comments]

    Bots and Code Sharing

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    Bots seem to always harvest the codes that nice folks post on Reddit. What would be a better way for those nice folks to share codes that would not just go straight to bots? DMs? Or is that too much work for the people giving the codes away?

    Would a public campaign and post explaining that only bots are getting those codes help? Do they realize that they're not really helping the average joe when they post those?

    What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Styrixa
    [link] [comments]

    Solid decks for 8 coins tournament? I cant decide between adpz baby blowns, centiskorchand lucametal. Any suggestions would be helpful

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    I cant decide between adpz baby blowns, centiskorchand lucametal. Any suggestions would be helpful

    submitted by /u/JoshJoshson13
    [link] [comments]

    Giveaway Champion’s path

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Hello All,

    I have about 18 codes for Champions path and a few for Hidden Fates. I want to give them away. Please choose a number between 1-200 and leave it in the comments. When the number is chosen I will edit this post to show it's closed and name the winner. There will be only one winner.

    *** Edit1: Let's keep this post rolling till the end of the day so 2100 Pacific Time I will do a second edit choosing the winner. If number isn't chosen Whoever is closest without going over is the winner.***

    EDIT Winner **!!! Congratulations to u/xlPod with guess number 152 closest to the winning number 155 without going over. I will be PM'ing you here shortly with your codes. Thank you to everyone else for participating. I will be doing more of these in the future so stay tuned and have a Goodnight!!!**

    submitted by /u/Yiddy_Yeet
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment