• Breaking News

    Monday, October 19, 2020

    Pokémon TCG ...

    Pokémon TCG ...


    ...

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    MAXIMUM DAMAGE!!! 28000+ OHKO

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Was going through an old stack of codes and got this.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    New to the game, some generic questions

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 03:09 AM PDT

    As title says, i've recovered my old, unused, 2016 account and i've almost never played PTCG before, altough i have a 10+ years experience in MTG, so i've picked up pretty quickly on the base gameplay.
    ATM i've purchased a theme deck (the Necrozma one) and i'm sitting on about 1000 coins, 7 tickets and 500 points on the "vs theme deck" ladder.

    Besides the obvious "where to go from now?" (i'm tempted to try standard, but i don't know how to efficently build to a meta deck), i'm just curious on what to do with my prize packs/chests: should i open them to build my collection, or should i wait until they become tradable? (i'm currently at lv. 0) Are uncommon chests tradable? And are all packs tradable, even very old ones? (i have a couple of HG/SS packs from 2016)

    Thank you very much

    submitted by /u/MasterCrash
    [link] [comments]

    Free stuffs in return for the free stuffs I've had here

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    Go crazy!

    LHN-7RZD-ZJ4-ZR4

    VTL-TKH7-6KW-GLL

    submitted by /u/dellboyy_
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a day one value spike at new booster release?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    I recently heard a new booster will be updated into the game, and I was wondering if the value of the pack on day one is really high because nobody has them. If so, would you think purchasing some codes of the new booster is worth it, just to get the value at its highest?

    submitted by /u/XenAlpha2020
    [link] [comments]

    I always seem to forget about stadiums...

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    Anyone got good deck builds for me

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Malamar VMAX / Obstagoon Deck Help

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    To preface, I'm fairly new to the Pokémon TCG, but not to card games. I whipped up this meme Malamar VMAX / Obstagoon/ Jessie and James deck the other day. The idea when (or more like IF, it seems lol) you get set up is that you:

    1: Wicked Ruler your opponent to 4 cards in hand (1a: Mawhile GX to remove any Pokémon like Dedenne or Crobat) 2: Jessie and James them to 2 (or less) cards in hand 3: Attack with Malamar VMAX to put their potential draw support on the bottom of the deck, leaving them with one card in hand 4: Watch them struggle in topdeck mode :]

    This is obviously just a meme deck, but I would like some ideas on how to increase consistency. Here's the list:

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 20

    • 4 Galarian Zigzagoon SSH 117
    • 4 Malamar V RCL 121
    • 1 Galarian Linoone SSH 118
    • 4 Galarian Obstagoon CPA 37
    • 4 Malamar VMAX RCL 122
    • 2 Jirachi TEU 99
    • 1 Mawile-GX UNM 141

    Trainer Cards - 30

    • 2 Mallow & Lana CEC 198
    • 4 Quick Ball SSH 179
    • 1 Big Charm SSH 158
    • 4 Rare Candy SSH 180
    • 4 Scoop Up Net RCL 165
    • 3 Jessie & James HIF 68
    • 4 Professor's Research SSH 178
    • 3 Marnie SSH 169
    • 2 Pokémon Communication HS 98
    • 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154
    • 1 Pokémon Breeder's Nurturing DAA 166

    Energy - 10

    • 10 Darkness Energy SWSHEnergy 7

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    The current problems I'm running into:

    1: Meta decks are too fast All the meta decks have too much acceleration for me to keep up as a 3-energy attacker with no acceleration. All the meta decks either attack with less energy (Dragapult / Eternatus,) accelerate (any Welder deck /PikaRom) or take prizes too fast (ADP.) I just can't figure out a way to circumvent this weakness with no dark energy acceleration. Is there any I'm missing, or any other ways to speed up the deck even a little bit?

    2: Bricking I honestly don't know how this keeps happening. I'm running 4 Research, 2 Jirachi, 3 Marnie, and 2 Research but I almost never have the cards I need. Is the trainer spread BAD or am I just that unlucky? This is kinda a meme deck so it won't set up every time, but any suggestions to the spread to increase consistency would be helpful.

    There are some cards I just don't think I want to cut, which include:

    Jessie and James: This card is not good at all, but it's a core card my intended combo is built around and I have 3 of the full arts lol

    Mallow and Lana: I've found so far that keeping your Malamar alive is of utmost importance (considering I RARELY get to set up 2, hence the Big Charm as well) so the healing has won be a bunch of games through my testing.

    Aside from those things, any help to increase consistency would be appreciated. Aside from number shifting, i don't really know of too much else i could try. But this is just a meme deck built around a dumb combo, so it's only going to work SO well in the end xD

    submitted by /u/EnergyPants
    [link] [comments]

    any deck that needs more than 1 eldegoss v

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    (and pls comment if any)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/spritzee86
    [link] [comments]

    A kind person on FB Marketplace gave me 27 Hidden Fates codes and 1 Soaring Skies code. What should I do with them?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    I really enjoy playing the theme format (currently saving coins for the Charizard deck) because the games feel a lot more fair and casual. I definitely enjoy competitive standard, but I don't have the collection to support it. The last time I was competitive in standard I played a really fun Greninja Break deck.

    • Do people trade theme decks for packs? Is that even possible?

    • If not, is there a sweet competitive deck that I can afford with 27 Hidden Fates?

    • Should I just open the Soaring Skies pack? I faintly remember something really worthwhile coming out of that one.

    submitted by /u/iprizefighter
    [link] [comments]

    Pulled a shiny charizard v and not sure what to do with it

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    If I was opening real packs I'd have a better idea as to what to do with it, but being new to ptcgo I'm not quite sure what my plan is. Is it worth holding on to? Do cards in the game climb in value or anything? I was almost thinking of trading it to build up a standard deck and get playing but I'm not sure what to do. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Smarmy_Hedgeclipper
    [link] [comments]

    Giving away 15 eternatus sleeves and deck boxes

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    DM me and you ll het one.

    Edit: 9 left!

    Edit 2: 0 left

    submitted by /u/SupremeFury
    [link] [comments]

    ADP/Inteleon

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    Hey guys! It's been a while that i wanna build an inteleon deck in expanded, and i Came up with this.

    It can be pretty strong sometimes, specially against 1-prize decks, but not even close to ADPZ.

    Do you guys have any reccomandation to improve it?

    I could build it evenwithout ADP , but dont have any ideas 🤔.

    Thanks!

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 12

    • 1 Crobat V DAA 104
    • 2 Arceus & Dialga & Palkia-GX CEC 156
    • 1 Dedenne-GX UNB 57
    • 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
    • 4 Inteleon V RCL 49
    • 3 Inteleon VMAX RCL 50

    Trainer Cards - 35

    • 2 Max Elixir BKP 102
    • 4 Tag Call CEC 206
    • 4 Aqua Patch GRI 119
    • 2 Float Stone PLF 99
    • 2 Muscle Band XY 121
    • 2 Guzma BUS 115
    • 2 Guzma & Hala CEC 193
    • 2 Quick Ball SSH 179
    • 2 Dive Ball PRC 125
    • 2 Ultra Ball FLF 99
    • 1 Computer Search BCR 137
    • 2 Professor Juniper DEX 98
    • 1 Acerola BUS 112
    • 3 VS Seeker PHF 109
    • 1 N NVI 92
    • 1 Field Blower GRI 125
    • 2 Chaotic Swell CEC 187

    Energy - 13

    • 3 Double Dragon Energy ROS 97
    • 10 Water Energy Energy 3

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/cicomat89
    [link] [comments]

    I got a booster box but don’t play the game so here ya go

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Any feedback for what i call necrozmagic?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    What's the Expanded meta right now?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    Are any of the Standard decks viable there?

    What are the best Expanded decks?

    submitted by /u/thetiltedtowers
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else have a connection problem?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    I have been playing ptcgo on my phone for a around two years now, because I don't have a laptop nor tablet (broken). I understand that playing on the phone might be the problem but ever since I started playing it never got better. Every single day, EVERY SINGLE DAY I keep getting logged out and it's gotten to the point where the game isn't even playable at this point. I used to play on my pc and I would rarely get this problem. So what's wrong with this app? I mean, I play duel links every day and, yeah granted, I get those connection errors but as soon as I press retry to connect it's fine again. So, what do you think? Is the app just poorly designed for wifi connection or is it just a phone incompatibility. I also strongly feel like my opponent can log me out too because it has happened way too many times as started winning smh

    submitted by /u/makmaker
    [link] [comments]

    Just played a game where I had Alolan Ninetails in the active slot till my last turn. This is what I did while Ninetails was out in the field. Unfortunately, my opponent conceded before I could use it, but seeing as how he was running a psychic deck, it would’ve also gotten the weakness buff.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    Weekly Trade Post - October 19-25

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Post your in-game trade offers here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    How good is Gengar Dragapult vmax?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Eternateus aside, I'm wondering if anyone plays it how well it holds up against the rest of the meta? I have enough packs to get everything but I would end up with no packs leftover so I would like some input before I test it out.

    For those unfamiliar Gengar can move any amount of damage counters on your psy pokemon to another psy pokemon. This on paper is really good as it makes since it makes your dragapult vmax a little tankier.

    You have a couple of options who to move the energy to

    Giratina and mew two have 130 and 120 hp and really good abilities. Here's the thing I have to put emphasis on why it's so good and I'm considering it. ADP GX DOESNT TRIGGER KNOCKING OUT YOUR pokemon with this ability. Another target is gastly. Knocking it out outs two haunters on your bench so you don't have to worry about it getting snipe or.boss orders but that's very situational.

    Gastly at 40 hp being knocked out, puts two haunters on your bench. Theoretically you could play spikemuth stadium and switch him back twice to force a knock out which I'm going to try since it gives you more counters for the next target wobbuffet v. For 2 colorless energy you can switch all counters on him to your opponent pokemon. That means with a toughness cape you can transfer a full 260 damage zacian attack right back to him if he hit your dragapult vmax. added bonus you can use it on dedicieudrye and altaria even tho dragapult has shred.

    Anyone had good experience with a setup similar? I need 4x of dragapult and dragapult vmax so it's a hefty investment.

    submitted by /u/FairyFireDeck
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play on [Events]? Or save the tickets for later?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    I'm still building my deck for expanded, I have my main pieces but still lacks some expensive staples like crobatV, jirachi, shayminEx, dedenegx, etc etc. I have accumulated around 20+ tickets now, should I go and try expanded event? I hate themedecks, I cannot comeback if I get a bad start, frustrates me every time.

    Should I go and try some couple of expanded or theme? Or just save for later?

    submitted by /u/Autumist
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to get into standard

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    I've been playing theme for the past few months but am ready to move into standard. I am willing to spend some money for a competitive deck (max 40 bucks for now). What products should I buy? Is the premade pikarom battle deck legal and is it a good starting point? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CircuitBeast
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment