• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 17, 2021

    Pokémon TCG My 4th (locked) Crobat V, now I can play Eternatus!

    Pokémon TCG My 4th (locked) Crobat V, now I can play Eternatus!


    My 4th (locked) Crobat V, now I can play Eternatus!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:58 PM PST

    A bit of a God pack

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:54 PM PST

    Is worth back to the game?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 02:56 AM PST

    So, i played pokemon tcg when i was younger, then i advance into yu ghi oh, and afterwards to magic, nowadays im playing Legends of Runeterra Online, Magic sometimes, but im missing some of the style of gameplay of pokemon, the problem is i never playerd the online, so it's much harder to get cards? and how is the rank system and things like dat?

    Sorry for my bad english Guys, BR here

    Thanks for the attention

    submitted by /u/KrauserBrando
    [link] [comments]

    Bug regarding Flare Blitz GX and MewMew?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 04:05 AM PST

    I just played a game with Mewmew where I had 4 Fire, 1 Rainbow and 1 Weakness Guard attached to him. Charizard GX was in my discard pile yet Flare Blitz was not on the list of moves to use. (edit: I had not used my GX attack yet, and all other GX moves were available to use) I checked multiple times, did not change on new turns or even after switching him out and back in. Very confused. It should only require 2 Fire and 2 Colorless. Has this happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/JustJokingTrump
    [link] [comments]

    Filter Tradable cards in collection?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 07:41 AM PST

    Hey I am back to this game and had to restart kind of, now I already used some codes.

    Is there a way to filter only tradeable cards? Cause for many cards its like few trade locked few tradable or just one of them. Can I filter to just see tradables?

    submitted by /u/Real_Anzock
    [link] [comments]

    The most frustrating game I've ever played. 6 Heads in a row...

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 05:25 PM PST

    Worth of some v's

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 06:38 AM PST

    Hi boiz,
    I'm new in PTCGO and wordering how many packs of SWSH: Vivid Voltage is worth now:
    Boltund V
    Crobat V
    I'm asking 'couse I see many insane offerts and wondering this is scam or not.

    Thanks for all answers :)

    submitted by /u/Czajken
    [link] [comments]

    Double trouble

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:21 AM PST

    5:30 still on clock when I got this!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:01 PM PST

    How important is Mewtwo Mew for PikaRom?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 04:33 AM PST

    Mewtwo Mew seems to be popular in PikaRom decks now but its pretty expensive. Just how essential is it? From what I can see, the advantages it has are:

    - It's like a permanent Big Charm on PikaRom, most notably avoiding a OHKO from Zacian V following Altered Creation.

    - It functions as both PikaRom and ChuChu.

    - It doesn't have weakness to Fighting, but gains weakness to psychic, which is interesting for the mirror.

    submitted by /u/SecondSonata
    [link] [comments]

    Had some Birthday Luck today!!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 03:16 PM PST

    Will we ever get a hatterene Vmax card?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:28 PM PST

    What are the odds of a hatterene Vmax card coming in the next few expansions. I want to play the card but atm it's not very good. Grimmsnarl got a Vmax so I would assume hatterene should too, especially since it has its own gigantamax form in sword and shield.

    submitted by /u/dwr223
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone tried Adp donphan?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:08 AM PST

    Haven't played a while but wanted to get back into for the players cup. Haven't seen anyone talked about this, but it seems like a the perfect compliment to adp doesn't it?

    Adp right now struggles to energy denial and heavy hitters. If you don't get of your ultimate ray after gx, it gets a bit tricky for knock outs. Donphan is a 1 fighting 1 prize 120 damage. That can knock out any pikarom cards, even with charms, dedenne and crobat which are the usual suspects, any eternateus cards except the vmax.

    You don't even need to sacrifice space for fighting since aurora energy exist and it's good since adp needs metal or water. Even to further its consistency, you could run belt and not be afraid to find aurora energy once your adp goes down. If you have a deck list lemme know I'm going to be trying a lot of variants to test it out

    submitted by /u/FairyFireDeck
    [link] [comments]

    Way to confirm entry in Players Cup 3?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:54 PM PST

    I think I've done everything I'm supposed to do in order to qualify for entry in the upcoming Players Cup 3. However, is there any way to confirm such before the series begins?

    I missed out on the prior ones I think because I didn't log into the website, so have made a point of doing so this time around.

    submitted by /u/adjum
    [link] [comments]

    What are some fun budget Expanded decks to try for someone new to the format?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:27 PM PST

    As title states, I'm looking to get into Expanded online so I can try to find the deck I'll play on paper once COVID is over.

    I've enjoyed playing decks like Nuzzle and Falinks V in the past if that helps, I know this format has some differences from Standard.

    submitted by /u/stitchedupsolace
    [link] [comments]

    Update to the post I made earlier just pulled a rainbow rare charizard

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 04:28 PM PST

    Random surrenders?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:37 AM PST

    Three times in a row now I've had people just surrender after they made a few moves during their turn. In the most recent game, they played a Pokémon to their bench, played a card that moved their active Pokémon to their hand and moved the energy to their benched Pokémon, that Pokémon took its place and instead of attacking they just surrendered.

    Maybe they're just losing connection but three times in a row is just odd.

    submitted by /u/PrommyNe
    [link] [comments]

    Pulled a Charizard Vmax out of the 820 chest sadly don’t have charizard v so I can’t use it but still a great pull

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:08 AM PST

    Vivid Voltage Charizard Theme Deck

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 05:02 PM PST

    Was wondering what edits anyone that plays with this deck has made to the "stock" card list.

    submitted by /u/_MrMohawk
    [link] [comments]

    Vivid Voltage Elite Trainer Box codes! I hid the last bit of the code for the entire box. Enjoy!!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 04:28 PM PST

    (FREE CODES IN VIDEO) Copperajah V Box

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 05:46 AM PST

    Been slinging and tweaking this Morpeko-based deck for about a month now.. feels on approach to its final form, but critique is always welcome. The clefairies are what sent me over 70%, and can turn bad matchups into cake. Very synergetic. I present, "Morpikrumder Metro* (list to follow):

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:23 PM PST

    Decidueye: Darkness Ablaze

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 07:11 PM PST

    Hello everyone,

    I have been recently getting into Pokemon TCG both in person and online within the past two months. One Pokemon which I really enjoy is Deciudeye from Darkness Ablaze.

    I am having a hard time creating a deck with it which revolves around Decidueye or making something strong out of it. It really is a fun Pokemon to play.

    So far I was thinking of using Deciudeye from Darkness Ablaze with Telescopic Sight to increase the damage to benched pokemons and ALSO use the Deciudeye GX ability from bench to attach other benched pokemons but I believe using the GX version may bring things out of sync.

    Does anyone know what are some good cards to play with Decidueye from Darkness Ablaze ?

    submitted by /u/runescapefisher
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to get back in, what is a powerful electric type budget deck?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 02:23 PM PST

    I would like to start playing this game again and am planning on picking up a trainers tool kit. I really like electric type pokemon so the two decks I'm looking at right now are pikarom and nuzzle. I don't really have a preference as far as format- which of these decks is considered more powerful?

    submitted by /u/KireekTheFast
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment