• Breaking News

    Monday, January 18, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Free codes

    Pokémon TCG Free codes


    Free codes

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 10:27 PM PST

    Where to boy codes online?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 02:48 PM PST

    I'm want to codes online,but I have no experience,what is the best(value/price) site,I can trust?

    submitted by /u/balintkaa31
    [link] [comments]

    Archeops

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:21 AM PST

    I started playing ptcgo and really like the archeops deck but I couldn't find any archeops by trading. Maybe you can help me and tell me a quick way to get a playset or trade me some?

    submitted by /u/legend_St
    [link] [comments]

    Trade value of Rainbow Secret Rares?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:54 AM PST

    Hi, so I've been playing PTCGO a little bit casually. I'm still trying to get a grip on the whole trading system, and how certain cards are valued, etc.

    I opened a Rainbow secret rare Rayquaza-GX on ptcgo, and can't find anyone else trading the card so I don't really know how to value it. After going on tcgplayer as I do for physical cards, I see its quite a bit, so I'd think I could get more packs for it.

    Any advice on how to go about trading this card?

    submitted by /u/severed_faces
    [link] [comments]

    Value of old packs / code cards

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 02:19 AM PST

    Hi there,

    What is the worth of XY Evolutions and Team up packs in terms of trade value? Are they equivalent to 1:1 for VV packs?

    submitted by /u/slinky0o
    [link] [comments]

    Charizard Deck Help

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 05:09 PM PST

    This is a kinda troll Expanded M Charizard Deck I'm Building. Decided to make it because Charizard is such a cool Pokemon. Suggestions/help would be appreciated .

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 12

    * 1 Oranguru SUM 113

    * 2 Alolan Ninetales-GX LOT 132

    * 2 Charizard-EX PR-XY 121

    * 2 Reshiram-GX DRM 11

    * 2 M Charizard-EX EVO 101

    * 1 Magearna UPR 91

    * 2 Alolan Vulpix GRI 21

    ##Trainer Cards - 36

    * 1 Heat Factory {*} LOT 178

    * 3 Trainers' Mail ROS 92

    * 2 Charizard Spirit Link EVO 75

    * 2 Protection Cube FLF 95

    * 2 Fiery Flint DRM 60

    * 1 Lysandre AOR 78

    * 3 Professor Sycamore BKP 107

    * 1 Scorched Earth PRC 138

    * 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135

    * 4 Blacksmith FLF 88

    * 3 Cynthia UPR 119

    * 1 Kiawe BUS 116

    * 1 Lillie UPR 125

    * 4 Mega Turbo ROS 86

    * 4 VS Seeker PHF 109

    ##Energy - 12

    * 12 Fire Energy Energy 2

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/ChocolateCoatedOnion
    [link] [comments]

    Is Boss's Orders actually Uncommon? Open 200 Packs of Rebel Clash and didn't get a single 1.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:11 PM PST

    Did anyone else have a similar experience or am Just incredibly unucky?

    submitted by /u/Tanstorm
    [link] [comments]

    Which deck?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 02:22 AM PST

    Players cup 3 entry

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:20 PM PST

    Hi I'm very confused as to what I need to do to earn the keys for entry in to the players cup. Should I be using up my tournament tickets in standard to gain tournament rep? Or do I save them until January 25th? I have an account with a linked player id also of that matters. Any clarity would be appreciated thanks!

    submitted by /u/Greendinosaur221
    [link] [comments]

    Nest ball, Cynthia Trainer, Lady Trainer

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:00 PM PST

    I'm looking to grab some of these cards. Can you recommend to me which theme decks contain these? It would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/Belatryx
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a list of boosterpack series where codes for the online game are included additionally to the cards?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 03:18 PM PST

    I'm thinking of buying a few packs from Japan, but after watching unboxing videos I couldn't see that there were codes included. So I am a little fazed now. I primarily play online, that's why the codes are important for me.

    submitted by /u/pretendingserenity
    [link] [comments]

    My issue with tag team cards/ex cards

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:36 PM PST

    I've played on and off for a while, and mostly come back to check the game out from time to time. As a starting point, when I play theme deck vs theme deck the game generally feels pretty fun and similar to the way it was originally played. You're using trainers, making your evolutions, and trying to get whatever combo you need in play to win the game. Your opponent is doing the same thing, and it's a bit of a back and forth.

    The issue I have is when you see this and try to go into standard, the game is really nothing like this or how it was originally designed. Tag teams are basic pokemon with no drawback other than the fact that they give up 3 prizes if they die, but otherwise have massively overpowered attacks and stats. This feels really weird - crobat is a basic pokemon? It doesn't feel good to play and makes no real sense. It basically invalidates 99% of the cards because they can't even come close to competing. In addition, the prize system was intended to be where you go until you lose 6 pokemon. Now you kill two tag team pokemon and the games over?

    Honestly, in an ideal world, I would have them remove all ex/gx/tag team pokemon from the game and make the top end pokemon stuff that evolves normally. For example, do you want to make a dragonite with a broken ability and make that your chase card? Go for it, but it should have to evolve normally and have a normal health pool. I have no issue with cards being the best but they need to follow the same rules as the other cards in the game instead of turning it into a completely different game.

    submitted by /u/Xezn1
    [link] [comments]

    Meta deck discussion

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:46 PM PST

    So I've been playing with the Eternatus deck lately and have been enjoying it. I've beaten and been beaten by both the centiscorch and the zacian adp decks. Of these 3 decks, which do y'all think is performing best right now?

    submitted by /u/Shakes41
    [link] [comments]

    A ligthing type deck?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:26 PM PST

    So I doing challanges,and I stacked up all 3 with lightning challanges,but later relised,that I don't have any ligthing type decks,I only play theme decks,but I didn't find good lightning decks Is there anything,thats actually good? I don't spend money on the game,beacuse I don't spend mony on games,but I could spare some(15-20)$ on the game Sorry for bad english xD

    submitted by /u/balintkaa31
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble with coalossal max....

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:59 AM PST

    So I run a centiskorch vmax deck and every time I match up against a coalossal deck I get my butt kicked. Was wondering if anyone has advice to improve my deck or in a matchup against coalossal vmax. Thanks!

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 16

    • 1 Crobat V DAA 104
    • 3 Centiskorch V DAA 33
    • 2 Volcanion UNB 25
    • 3 Centiskorch VMAX DAA 34
    • 1 Eldegoss V CPA 5
    • 2 Dedenne-GX UNB 195
    • 4 Jirachi TEU 99

    Trainer Cards - 32

    • 4 Quick Ball SSH 179
    • 4 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
    • 4 Pokégear 3.0 SSH 174
    • 2 Giant Hearth UNM 197
    • 4 Welder UNB 189
    • 2 Fire Crystal UNB 173
    • 4 Scoop Up Net RCL 165
    • 2 Reset Stamp UNM 206
    • 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154
    • 4 Switch SSH 183

    Energy - 12

    • 4 Heat {R} Energy DAA 174
    • 8 Fire Energy SWSHEnergy 2

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/SporadicMetapod
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment