• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 20, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Good Luck!

    Pokémon TCG Good Luck!


    Good Luck!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 05:26 PM PST

    Due to the current shortage, ETB packs should be available in the PTCGO shop.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 06:36 AM PST

    There is a massive mismatch between supply and demand of Pokemon cards leading to extremely high prices. I always buy a box of each set, but for the first time, I skipped a Vivid Voltage box because I can't find one under $200. Luckily I can buy those packs in the PTCGO store with coins. But there are no good options for Shining Fates. The ETB boxes are going for roughly $120 on ebay. I'm not paying over $10 per pack. Even the places that sell codes are selling out of them. It will take a while for supply to catch up with demand, but in the meantime, I think Pokemon should put Shining Fates packs in the store. It would cost them nothing. And I don't think it will have a negative impact on ETB box demand. People aren't buying them for the codes.

    submitted by /u/oakengineer
    [link] [comments]

    A better Muscle Band Exclusive to Zacian V

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 07:24 AM PST

    Code Giveaway!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 08:25 AM PST

    Expanded tournament finals: 6x1 against ADPZ deck (would have been 6x0, but the opponent resigned before my final move)

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 07:52 AM PST

    Already love the new packs

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 12:12 AM PST

    Stepping out for a bit

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 12:45 PM PST

    What happens to the trade "currency" system when a new expansion comes out?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 01:08 AM PST

    Hi! I'm a huge noob and i've been playing tcgo for around 10 days now. The overall accepted "currency" of the trade section seems to be VV packs right now. I've got a good amount of expansive cards to trade (crobats, etc) and i have 40 VV tradable packs to spare. My question, like the title says, is what happens when a new expansion comes out? Because i'm guessing that the new expansion packs will become the new currency, so i don't want to stack too many VV packs right now. Is it correct or am i missing something? Would it be wise to keep my cards and spend my VV packs before BS comes out? Tyvm in advance!

    submitted by /u/yyz2112zyy
    [link] [comments]

    Weird, Random thing.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 08:16 AM PST

    So, someone just pm traded me a Blaziken EX....for a Larvesta. Randomly.

    I accepted it because why not, but now I'm paranoid I fell for some kind of scam or did something that could get me in trouble. XD

    submitted by /u/EldritchVulpine
    [link] [comments]

    Those trade locked Ladder Rewards packs aren't always bad

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 10:22 PM PST

    i just got a "defeat" on a theme tourney with the game still going, is that normal?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 04:05 AM PST

    extremely salty about it, i had the dude on a paralysis lock (storm caller) and i was about to win. he had 2 prizes left and i had 3. why was i kicked out? is there a timer or something? those were my last 4 tickets lol.

    submitted by /u/GTfuckOff
    [link] [comments]

    Ditto V/VMAX vs some alternate arts I posted on this subreddit 8 months ago (I know I didn't get some of the moves right, but my prediction was correct nonetheless!)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 07:43 PM PST

    Zacian ADP deck help: should I replace 1 Jirachi with Mawile-GX or Zamazenta V?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 11:58 PM PST

    Best standard decks for 2021

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 04:44 AM PST

    Ok, so im obviously not the best at this game but i played enough so that i could trade for a full deck (almost) But then i wondered "which decks are going to be the best for 2021. There's obviously zacian (paired with who tho?), but i could also see dragapult coming back. So what do u think is gonna become meta in these next few months"?

    submitted by /u/Ok_Demand4699
    [link] [comments]

    Shining Fates 3 pack code giveaway!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 03:08 PM PST

    Edit: CLOSED, the answer was Toxtricity! Congrats to the winners u/MerryMichaelmas and u/groovyt907 !

    Hi all! So, I have 2 trainer club accounts and got two code emails, but found out you can only redeem one code per account. I never use my other account so I'm putting my second code up for grabs!

    First person to guess my favorite Pokémon from the new set wins, and I'll message you a screen shot of the code. One small hint: it's in the shiny vault ✨ (no big surprise lol)

    Hit me with your guesses, and good luck on pulls everyone!

    Edit: no more than 3 guesses!

    submitted by /u/doctorquien28
    [link] [comments]

    Shining fates is so inflated right now

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 12:54 PM PST

    Selling 87 Shining fates codes + ETB, pin/tin +pik

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 07:27 AM PST

    Just opened a ton of packs

    submitted by /u/boobscadoob
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Ball

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 02:53 AM PST

    Probably a stupid question but any quick way of getting Quick Balls ?

    submitted by /u/Maverickscotty
    [link] [comments]

    Got some Good Luck!(it's tradelocked,tho)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 07:17 PM PST

    Psa: emails with shining fates codes going out

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 10:11 AM PST

    Title ^

    submitted by /u/unscsnip3r
    [link] [comments]

    Trade Currency

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 07:10 PM PST

    With the new set being released today, would it become the newest trade currency? I assumed it wouldn't since it's not a main set. Once its popularity dies down will most people want VIV again or is Shining Fates here to stay?

    submitted by /u/Starstruck7025
    [link] [comments]

    I heard rumors that Theme format will get no new decks??

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 06:38 PM PST

    Is it true? Are we never getting theme decks in the future?

    submitted by /u/thetiltedtowers
    [link] [comments]

    Shining Fates Pub Prices...

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 12:59 PM PST

    I know this set is new, has cool pokes, and some new VMAXes and Amazing Rares... but the multitude of trade offers giving 10 packs for the gold quick ball??? Lol... I'll let this settle a hot minute 🤣

    submitted by /u/TheGadgetBadger
    [link] [comments]

    Framerate problems due to newest update on Android

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 12:03 AM PST

    Newest update for PTCGO completely broke the game for me, game hardly runs well and is super laggy. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and nothing was fixed. No way to replace the screen size or resolution on Android. I am using a Note 20 Ultra, a really powerful phone, and the game is supported on their without grabbing the APK from a 3rd party site.

    Any way to fix this or do I just wait for a new update?

    submitted by /u/B1ohAzard2015
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment