• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 9, 2021

    Pokémon TCG The New VS Ladder

    Pokémon TCG The New VS Ladder


    The New VS Ladder

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:56 PM PST

    My thoughts seeing the new VS Ladder

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 05:45 AM PST

    Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what happens in this situation? Is Corviknight VMax's ability shut off by Weezing?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 06:01 AM PST

    Just happened to me, would have lost otherwise lol

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:41 PM PST

    Noticed Camping Gear from the upcoming Battle Styles set had some hidden text. ��

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 07:29 PM PST

    Bought 5 packs of Ultra Prism from the shop to try for the full art Cynthia. Didn’t think I would end up with THREE of the same Palkia GX cards..all dragon type from the packs. Umm...thanks lol

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 08:31 AM PST

    Match making rank

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 06:48 AM PST

    Is there a hidden MMR in versus mode? Or is it just completely random?

    submitted by /u/Necessary_Dingo_4320
    [link] [comments]

    WELDER FA LADDER

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 04:12 PM PST

    Hyped!

    Also reshizard

    submitted by /u/FairyFireDeck
    [link] [comments]

    What are the new meta cards

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 09:23 PM PST

    So I am a returning player and now all my decks are in expanded. What are the new support Pokémon cards, best trainer cards and common decks that I would face. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Callinglime
    [link] [comments]

    What about an errata for Mega-EX evolution rule?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 04:47 AM PST

    To make Mega-Ex viable at expanded once again, what about cutting the drawback of ending turn after a mega-ex evolves?

    With Vmax Pokémon this rule becomes obsolete, your turn does not ends when you evolve into a 330 hp pokémon, why does it has to end by evolving into a 220 hp ?

    Not trying to go deep into it, i know they couldn't care less about old cards and expanded, just asking general opinion of the sub.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Kitchen-Cycle4105
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help me figure this out? I collect decks irl and use the online codes, but can’t figure out where these and the other Black and White starters came from. Haven’t opened packs from that expansion, and can’t figure out which decks they came in.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:51 PM PST

    Is this game worth it as a F2P?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 02:27 AM PST

    Is this game good? Is it F2P or P2W? Do you recommend it to a F2P player? How F2P friendly is it?

    submitted by /u/ReaganGaming
    [link] [comments]

    How much is 1 SHF pack to VIV?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 10:10 PM PST

    How to sign up for players cup?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 01:35 AM PST

    Hi everyone. Saw players cup is coming up and I was wondering how do you sign up?

    submitted by /u/polojonatan
    [link] [comments]

    Shining Fates ETB giveaway

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 04:58 AM PST

    Newbie needs help to not get railed

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:10 PM PST

    Brand new player here. I'm like 0-10 and have only had like 3 close games. My favorite/ best cards are an Alakazam-V, a holographic darkrai with the 3x20 energy boost, and the sinnoh region legendary tag team cards. How do i deck build to appropriately utilize them? Or do i just need to focus on a specific type?

    submitted by /u/LonelyEmployment6334
    [link] [comments]

    Crazy Code Porygon-Z Bug Crashes My Game

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 12:30 PM PST

    I can't play my cramorant VMAX deck since every time the game tries to load the image for the crazy code porygon card, it crashes the game. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no success. It's doing this on two seperate computers but not on a tablet. Is anyone else having this issue, and is there a fix? Thanks

    submitted by /u/icky0323
    [link] [comments]

    How do I obtain

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:46 PM PST

    So I just got into ptcgo and after pulling all my codes I've gotten from collecting cards I looked and seen on public offers what cards like ADP , eternatus vmax etc go for and could not find the cards at all? Are they untradeable or something ?

    submitted by /u/chronicbased
    [link] [comments]

    Helping a returning player

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:45 PM PST

    So, I've decided to try to get back to the game, because I have more free time now, and the last time I've played was on Burning Shadow launch. I have some Expanded decks, like Night March, Greninja Break, Turbo Darkrai and Trevenant Break but they can't handle the power spike of the new collections.

    I don't have any gold but I'm stacked with 44 tournament tickets and my themed deck are outdated.

    My question is: how can I get back to the game and farm/grind the new cards without spend some real money on it? Theres any way to do with my collection?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/t0uchzz
    [link] [comments]

    Will stall make a comeback next set?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 04:34 PM PST

    Toss any big vmax down

    4x cherly

    4x mewtwo

    4x scoop up

    4x pal pad

    That's full heal 20 times omg

    submitted by /u/FairyFireDeck
    [link] [comments]

    Screenshot of when my opponent realized they couldn't deck me out with Decidueye

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 10:23 PM PST

    Is Dedenne GX a good value holder?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:46 PM PST

    I've been trying to convert some of my VIV packs into cards due to the new set releasing soon, and started by trading for 2 Dedenne GXs. Is Dedenne GX a card that will still be valuable in the new set or should I try to trade them for other cards?

    submitted by /u/a_half-good_username
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment