• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 25, 2021

    Pokémon TCG All i want is a fair trade

    Pokémon TCG All i want is a fair trade


    All i want is a fair trade

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 04:39 AM PDT

    My first 10 win streak

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    I got the card i was always searching for! :D

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 02:26 AM PDT

    Pulled these out of chests,I never get anything good in chests.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 10:29 PM PDT

    Coin flip aspect of this game

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    What does everyone here think of this situation with this tcg?

    I'm talking about any cards within gameplay involving a coin being flipped.

    First and foremost, I understand that there is some luck involved with most tcgs. Drawing the right cards for yourself and hoping your opponent doesn't.

    I also understand that you should prepare for luck to be involved and try to put yourself in the best position to win the game.

    The coin flip doesn't seem to be leaving the game anytime soon which is fine.

    However, it's at times pretty bothersome to deal with.

    It's frustrating to me that you can completely outplay your opponent but because they won multiple coins flips, they end up winning.

    Example: I played against whimsicott gx the other day.

    I was one step ahead of my opponent the entire game, outplaying them consistently. 3 turns in a row my attacks didn't go through because they won a coin flip so I lost.

    And yes, I tried to boss around it twice but they brought it back into the active. I also tried using mimikiyu but they bossed it up and ko'd it.

    Idk, I'm just thinking out loud here and wondering what everyone else thinks in return.

    submitted by /u/warriorathlete21
    [link] [comments]

    Is it only me? because sometimes when Im about to win I get disconnected with the game. I know I have stable internet so it shouldnt be a problem.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 10:12 PM PDT

    How to play Relentless Flame? I heard it’s one of the best but it’s draw engine is just shit.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    Got back into PTCG and PTCGO and until I build up a standard deck, I've been playing a lot of theme battles.

    I bought a physical Unseen Depths deck so I've mostly been using that, but I heard Relentless Flame is 1st/2nd best so I grabbed that one and played a few matches.

    I'm so confused. Charizard is kind of good but gets KO'd a lot if you use his ability, and Nidoqueen is great if it can lay in your bench for a few turns.

    But until you get those cards you're just fucked. The trainers are of no help in drawing tons of cards. I lose so many battles because my hand is just full of energies and trainers that don't help.

    How the hell do you play this deck?

    submitted by /u/Tuckertcs
    [link] [comments]

    How many points were the average to qualify for players cup?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 01:34 AM PDT

    I've played the VGC qualifiers and understand that there is a point goal to try to reach to qualify.

    Do most people use all 50 keys? What's the ideal number of points to guarantee/have a good chance of qualifying?

    submitted by /u/Mudi_G3ngar
    [link] [comments]

    Obviously the ideal opening hand..

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    Expanded Trashapult

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 02:59 AM PDT

    Been playing Trashapult for a while now, deck's definitely good but gets rough matches against Dark types. I really wanna know if there's any good Fighting type Basic attackers that qualifies into a single Counter Energy attachment that can o.h.k.o Eterna VMax?

    List here if interested: ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 17

    • 1 Crobat V DAA 182
    • 1 Sableye V SSH 194
    • 1 Mimikyu TEU 112
    • 1 Sudowoodo BKP 67
    • 1 Dedenne-GX UNB 195
    • 2 Dragapult V RCL 183
    • 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
    • 2 Trubbish NVI 48
    • 1 Trubbish BKP 56
    • 1 Wobbuffet PHF 36
    • 1 Garbodor BKP 57
    • 2 Garbodor GRI 51
    • 2 Dragapult VMAX RCL 93

    Trainer Cards - 32

    • 1 Computer Search BCR 137
    • 4 Mysterious Treasure FLI 113
    • 4 Quick Ball SSH 179
    • 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
    • 2 N DEX 96
    • 1 Professor's Letter BKT 146
    • 3 Professor Juniper PLB 84
    • 1 Chaotic Swell CEC 187
    • 1 Guzma BUS 115
    • 1 Teammates PRC 141
    • 1 Weakness Policy PRC 142
    • 1 Guzma & Hala CEC 193
    • 1 Field Blower GRI 125
    • 4 Float Stone BKT 137
    • 1 Pokémon Ranger STS 104
    • 1 Muscle Band XY 121
    • 4 VS Seeker PHF 109

    Energy - 11

    • 4 Psychic Energy Energy 5
    • 3 Counter Energy CIN 100
    • 4 Horror Psychic Energy RCL 172

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    • Sableye V for big knock outs
    • Mimikyu for TinaChomp and ADP (especially VS the Zacians)
    • Sudowoodo for Pikarom, etc. (I would really like if this can get replaced by something that can o.h.k.o Eterna VMax)
    submitted by /u/Cute_and_Brilliant
    [link] [comments]

    Feels good man

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    Finally! I have opened close to 100 HS Triumphant packs. 200 coins at a time.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    Am I a bad person for doing this?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    Code Giveaway - Some SuMo, Some SwSh

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    i just loss a game where the enemy still needed 3 prices or 2 and he killed a normal pokemon and i still lost. how can this happen?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 03:58 AM PDT

    it was zacian v that killed me

    submitted by /u/Colaksan
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any places that sell storm caller and laser focus digital codes that are in stock right now?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 01:52 AM PDT

    I've been trying to look ALL over the internet to find places that sell those codes and are in stock that don't use paypal because for some reason when i try to do paypal it leads me to a blank white screen without completing the purchase. It feels like im stuck in code hell right now. I could try ebay but i dont trust ebay because its chalk full of scammers and scalpers.

    For those wondering im mainly trying to get storm caller for the naganadel cards for use in the online game. I could trade, but no one checks my trade offers.

    submitted by /u/Easiestcc
    [link] [comments]

    Trade Values?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 01:52 AM PDT

    New to TCGO, jsut downloaded the other day. I've heard some stuff about how people trade packs for the cards they want? What exactly is the trading economy like?

    submitted by /u/illusoryphoenix
    [link] [comments]

    Average ADP Fan

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 11:29 PM PDT

    Is anyone else getting keys (more than normal?) and no tournament?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    Loading assets error

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I just downloaded a copy of the game on Mac from the official site. Most of the tutorial was fine, but at the last battle almost all of the cards on the field stopped loading, replaced with the background color of the card with an exclamation point symbol. Hovering over it I get the message "Asset Download Error." I've tried re-downloading the game, downloading all the cards assets, everything I could think of, and nothing helped. It's making it impossible to play the game as I can't see what cards I or the enemy have. What can I do? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/BlackCat_Gaming
    [link] [comments]

    First come first serve

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    Single Strike Urshifu V

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    I didn't see any Single Strike Urshifu V decks in the Player's Cup, so I wanted to ask for everyone's opinion on my Urshifu deck.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 19

    • 2 Crobat V DAA 182
    • 4 Houndour BST 95
    • 3 Houndoom BST 96
    • 4 Single Strike Urshifu V BST 151
    • 3 Single Strike Urshifu VMAX BST 86
    • 1 Dedenne-GX UNB 57
    • 1 Jirachi-GX UNM 79
    • 1 Mew UNB 76

    Trainer Cards - 30

    • 4 Quick Ball SSH 179
    • 3 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
    • 4 Switch CES 147
    • 4 Professor's Research SSH 178
    • 4 Tower of Darkness BST 137
    • 2 Big Charm SSH 158
    • 3 Urn of Vitality BST 139
    • 2 Boss's Orders SHF 58
    • 4 Marnie CPA 56

    Energy - 11

    • 2 Stone {F} Energy VIV 164
    • 5 Fighting Energy SWSHEnergy 6
    • 4 Single Strike Energy BST 141

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/PokeMaster366
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment