• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 14, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Enough PTCGO for today

    Pokémon TCG Enough PTCGO for today


    Enough PTCGO for today

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    Thanks, Rolexsweep93, for this amazing "Metapod vs Metapod" match! It was faster than what I expected!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 06:54 PM PDT

    Help with RS Urshifu deck

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Hey guys, i started playing RS Urshifu and was wanting some help on how to play the deck. I could also use advice on how to play vs Mad party. im new to tcgo so any advice is greatly appreciated.

    As of now, i usually try to set up two RS Urshifu Vmax for a hit n switch gale thrust style. Then i use Gmax RF depending on the situation.

    But im new to the deck so could use some pointers on how to play it better

    4 Rapid Strike Urshifu V BST 87 3 Rapid Strike Urshifu VMAX BST 88 4 Jirachi TEU 99 2 Dedenne-GX UNB 57 1 Crobat V SHF 44 1 Galarian Zigzagoon SSH 117 1 Giratina UNM 86 1 Jirachi-GX UNM 79 1 Mew UNB 76 1 Mewtwo UNB 75

    4 Marnie CPA 56 4 Professor's Research SHF 60 3 Boss's Orders SHF 58 1 Phoebe BST 130 4 Switch SSH 183 4 Scoop Up Net RCL 165 4 Quick Ball SSH 179 3 Pokémon Communication TEU 152 1 Great Catcher CEC 192 2 Air Balloon SSH 156 2 Martial Arts Dojo UNB 179

    5 Fighting Energy 6 4 Rapid Strike Energy BST 140

    Thats my List.

    submitted by /u/Mrtowelie69
    [link] [comments]

    How should I start? Relatively new to the game.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:59 AM PDT

    I had played years ago when I was a kid back at the start with Base set. I mostly want advice to whether I should start off netdecking, but eventually move on from their to build/change up any deck I try to netdeck? I feel in any TCG netdecking seems to be looked down one, so I'm usually on the fence with trying to netdeck and then just try to make decks on my own.

    submitted by /u/Comfortable_Main_784
    [link] [comments]

    Who is this madman on the trades?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    I think you guys might be too young for this meme.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    Definitely enough ptcgo for today

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    Decent Budget Standard Beginner Deck?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    Hi, been dabbling in PTCGO past few weeks and am debating investing in some packs to get the pieces to form a standard deck to make VS more interesting than theme decks all day. I was debating between ADP and Mad Party, it seems like getting the cards for Mad Party seems cheaper from what I've read.

    1. Does Mad Party hold up okay despite being 'older'? I looked at some recent tourney results and it seems to be doing well?

    2. Regarding the upcoming rotation, I know ADP is losing some key cards, do we know how it's going to affect Mad Party, or is it too early to tell?

    3. Is there a more 'future-proof' deck and isn't too expensive to acquire for Standard than these 2 that I'm missing?

    Appreciate the helpful responses on this subreddit, thanks!

    submitted by /u/WanderingWasabi
    [link] [comments]

    Code giveaway! Sorry had to block the QR code to prevent bots stealing!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    I haven't played Since my Espeon GX days. Wasn't a fan of these Tag Team decks

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 03:42 PM PDT

    PC4 Eligibility

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 02:46 AM PDT

    Hi yall. I have become really passionate about this game for the last few months. I really want to join the upcoming Players Cup 4, but alas, the SEA Region is not among the regions that are deemed eligible. Just wanna ask if I could still find a way to participate and be eligible for prizing. Could I potentially switch to another region so I can participate?

    Pokefans do not all live in NA, EU, or South America. This game is worldwide and it sucks that some places barely get representation.

    <3 <3

    submitted by /u/SnooGadgets9566
    [link] [comments]

    Is it down right now? It reaches this then says connection server has been lost.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:49 PM PDT

    Help in trading����

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    All time pokemon lover and I have been playing the game for some time. I recently noticed that i like trading more than the actual game. So i want to get into it. I want to ask what are some good trading tips and tricks, safe bets for flipping? If i can, i want to flip my battle styles packs. Thank you😊

    submitted by /u/nontakenname123
    [link] [comments]

    Chromebook

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 01:55 AM PDT

    I was wondering if there is a way for me to play tcg online on my chromebook, its running chrome os 89.0. Please help me

    submitted by /u/HeBro__
    [link] [comments]

    Quick ball vs pokekid

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 01:33 AM PDT

    Still relatively new to the Pokemon tcg... A lot of deck profiles I see use quick balls, my question is, would pokekids not be better since they search any pokemon and not just basic pokemon like quick balls, and they also have no drawback like discarding a card like quick ball. Is there a specific reason people prefer quick balls?

    submitted by /u/DeadMan2556
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing the mirror: this was the standard Cram/PorygonZ build vs. my Cram/energy denial build. Won it handily, but to be fair I marnied them into a few dead hands and they didn't get the porygon evolved in time.. "You have a good deck!"

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    Theme decks for trainer cards

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:07 AM PDT

    whats a good theme deck I can get to get some of the newer trainer cards for standard? havent played in a long time and dont have many of the newer trainer cards

    submitted by /u/Teslur
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or does Marnie really suck against you.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:53 PM PDT

    Even if you end up drawing more cards that what you used to have, Marnie gives terrible luck most of the times.

    Sorry for the small rant but I lost like 4 games in a row because of that card. So many death draws after they Marnie me that seems on purpose.

    submitted by /u/Gmaster132
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone understand the tcgo card list numbers?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    This is for limitlesstcg deck lists. It's just so weird to me. Like I try to understand it but when it says they're playing 0.03 copies of a card I get extremely confused lmao. I round it down to 0 or round up, but it still doesn't make sense to me. Is it because they swap cards throughout the tournament? Is that allowed? Just curious :)

    submitted by /u/KingArena29
    [link] [comments]

    How do I make my Decidueye better/faster

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    I know people play Rosa but I don't have any and it's too expensive (f2p) if I get lucky I can set up with Rowlet & Alohan exeggutor with quick balls and capture energies.

    submitted by /u/Ogar445577
    [link] [comments]

    What theme decks play the best against each other?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    I remember feeling years ago that the Theme format on ptcgo was surprisingly fun. Since theme decks aren't going to be continued, before we get too far away from their heyday I wanted to ask: Are there 4-5 theme decks that would make for a balanced competition against each other?

    For context, the reason I'm interested is because I'd like to have a playset of a few decks on hand to be able to scratch a nostalgic itch/maybe loosely introduce people to the game. I like the idea of having a little basic snapshot of the Pokemon TCG as an option for future gamenights and such. I myself haven't actually played in years so I don't know if more modern theme decks are good for this purpose; I'm okay with older ones so long as they play fairly evenly against each other.

    I appreciate whatever recommendations anyone has to offer!

    submitted by /u/Sinthioth
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone could rate my first expanded deck and give me any suggestion

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    Pokémon - 18

    * 1 Doduo BKT 116

    * 1 Swablu CPA 48

    * 1 Altaria CPA 49

    * 1 Dodrio BKT 117

    * 2 Galarian Zigzagoon CPA 35

    * 2 Galarian Linoone CPA 36

    * 2 Galarian Obstagoon CPA 37

    * 2 Galarian Cursola V CPA 71

    * 1 Gardevoir V CPA 70

    * 1 Golett PLB 45

    * 1 Hatenna CPA 18

    * 1 Golurk DAA 77

    * 1 Hattrem CPA 19

    * 1 Hatterene CPA 20

    Trainer Cards - 22

    * 3 Hop CPA 73

    * 3 Piers CPA 78

    * 1 Cynthia & Caitlin CEC 189

    * 2 Lysandre AOR 78

    * 3 Ultra Ball DEX 102

    * 2 Pokémon Center Lady CPA 60

    * 2 Professor Juniper DEX 98

    * 2 Shauna XY 127

    * 1 Wally ROS 94

    * 1 Switch BLW 104

    * 1 Winona ROS 96

    * 1 Sonia CPA 65

    ##Energy - 20

    * 18 Psychic Energy Energy 5

    * 2 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92

    Total Cards - 60

    submitted by /u/EpicMMT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment