• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 11, 2021

    Pokémon TCG It was its time to go

    Pokémon TCG It was its time to go


    It was its time to go

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 06:27 PM PDT

    Pulled this on my first Evolving Skies pack!!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    I made a mistake..

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    So I was just finishing some trainer challenges, gaining some packs. After a couple of hours I went to open them.

    I go to my collection and start opening non-tradeable packs. I reach Evolving Skies, and there are few it seems. I open one. I go back, there are still more untradable ones so I open another.. it was only after I opened the 4th(!!!) thay I noticed that the non-tradeable ones are not decreasing! Turns out I have a few trades offered so they are marked non-tradeable!

    I am so frustrated. Why do they the look the same? There should have been some indication that I am opening tradable packs. Ironically, if I used those packs, I would have gotten the Regidrago deck I was hoping to open up..

    I think a need a break..

    submitted by /u/Noxrim
    [link] [comments]

    The public trades be like that

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    Somewhat broken budget mill deck that easily beats ADP, Mew3, Dark Box, Night March, etc. (Expanded)

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 10:34 PM PDT

    I recently built a deck I call Dunsparce Mill. It's based around the idea that Robo Substitutes and Poke Dolls can have Cursed Shovels attached, the Dunsparce from DAA. It's a stall/mill deck that has no energy and doesn't attack. The strategy is really weird, but it works. I have a 91% win rate with this, here's some pictures of it.

    https://imgur.com/a/NyjxTBE

    I've played 45 matches, won 41, and only lost 4. 1 was due to a crazy situation of not getting one of many draw supporters, no more than 3 Pokemon, no Trainers' Mail, and no Peonia in 3-4 turns. 2 were super close matches that I could I have won by playing better against indirect damage Poison decks, which get around Cursed Shovel and Dunsparce, and one was a loss against Dragapult VMAX, which I have now teched in a few cards and beaten it twice. I have beaten ADP, Dark Box, Mew3, and other meta decks multiple times each, easily. I even got lucky and somehow beat Item Lock.

    I only see a couple types of decks that could consistently beat this deck. Indirect damage decks like Poison decks, damage counter spread, item lock, Durant Mill, and a couple specific cards like Celebi and Venusaur Tag Team, maybe Honchcrow. Everything else that deals direct damage, like ADP, Dark Box, Centiskorch etc. hurts itself with every KO and can't keep up with the cycle of Cursed Shovels, Team Rocket's Handiworks, and Pokemon that give up no prizes. The best meta decks are too fast for their own good, playing too many Dedennes, Professor's Researches, and overall being too aggressive. I rarely play against a deck that doesn't play too many draw cards. Evey time you draw some cards, you just saved me a Team Rocket's Handiwork! :D Sometimes, people realize they can't keep up with the Eco Arm cycle and try to stall me out. That doesn't work, I have plenty of Cynthias and Lusamines to shuffle more cards back into my deck.

    I think this deck performs better than traditional mill decks such as Durant in some cases because Durant loses after 6 KOs. This deck loses after 14 KOs, not counting the cycling of Life Dew. And, you don't have to be as worried about getting all 4 Durants out and the energy you need. You can use more Team Rocket's Handiworks and they have more turns of drawing cards.

    A few tips: be careful with the amount of cards in your own deck. Use the Lusamine loop to constantly cycle Cynthias and Team Rocket's Handiworks if needed. Also, don't just rely on Team Rocket's Handiwork to mill. Getting another Cursed Shovel through an Eco Arm Adventure Bag combo on a Substitute is the same as an average Handiwork. Better, because it's guaranteed, barring a Field Blower.

    Also, use Peonias to get Poke Dolls and Substitutes out of your Prize cards. I use Peonias instead of Gladion because they can be grabbed with a VS Seeker and reused, and they can grab more than a maximum of one card per turn. However, these can be easily swapped, not a big difference.

    Don't play down enough Pokemon that they can Boss up for a final prize unless you have already used all 8 dolls, try to dig for more Substitutes with a Clay or Teammates.

    Unfortunately, I don't have any game logs saved from the matches against ADP, but if desired I can play some more until I get matched up with it again and post a game log in a comment.

    TL;DR this is a really good deck for newish players to use to climb the ladder, or if you really, really hate ADP and want to make them concede. :D The most and only expensive card is Life Dew. For around 30-40 dollars you could buy the entire deck and start winning! Life Dew could be taken out if needed, it just hurts the amount of Pokemon you can cycle without giving up prizes.

    Anyways, good luck with this deck if you decide to try it out on PTCGO!

    submitted by /u/phoenixfire7127
    [link] [comments]

    Pokémon Trading Card Game Broadcast Will Share "New Information" This Weekend

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    My hand yesterday

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    On my my 16th win of the streak, got a daily reward chest of 325 coins. Bought 1 EV and 1 CRE and pulled this just in time for rotation! Probably will never be this lucky again lol.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    Idk if it's a good card but Zinnia is so pretty! Just pulled this trade locked FA

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    Mewtwo bug?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    Just played a expanded game against dmg change mewtwo deck he didn't have a weakness guard or jirachi or an item to prevent weakness and only had a chaotic swell out hit him with tapu lele and did regular dmg. Anyone else experienced this?

    submitted by /u/mrjpatt28
    [link] [comments]

    iPad app being glitchy?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    I play mostly on my iPad and the app has been super glitchy. I was just about to win a trainer challenge when it crashed the game.

    I haven't had this problem before, anyone else having similar issues?

    Cheers and happy battling!

    submitted by /u/Diligent-Box216
    [link] [comments]

    This deck I just played against

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    So I just played against this absolutely disgusting wailord deck. It was a stall deck with no energy wailord that I couldn't kill the wailord because my cards were not strong enough and they always healed the wailord after I damaged them, it was a painful battle. Anyone else use a deck like that? It's main goal was to make me have no cards left.

    submitted by /u/Theproplayer998
    [link] [comments]

    Standard deck suggestions

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 03:19 AM PDT

    I have about 55 EVS packs and would like to build a good Standard deck, what decks can I build with this amount of tradable packs?

    submitted by /u/KaitoAJ
    [link] [comments]

    need help making an deck revolved around alakazam v

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 01:12 AM PDT

    any help would be nice

    submitted by /u/fuzioncold92
    [link] [comments]

    How does aurora energy work with rayquaza

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 01:04 AM PDT

    Will this sub move when pokemon tcg live drops?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 03:20 AM PDT

    way to exclude cards in public trades

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    I'm probably giving the public trade feature more credit than it deserves but is there a way to exclude certain cards from the "i'm getting" list? roughly 90% of the entire public trades list is just asking for Zacian V

    submitted by /u/Gmanofgambit982
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else experiencing a glitch w/ propagation Exeggcute?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    For some reason today my exeggcutes are unable to use propagation more than once even after they've been placed back into the discard. This is not because of ability lock. It's happened in multiple decks that include the card. Is this a problem for anyone else?

    submitted by /u/poloniuspolonium
    [link] [comments]

    This is turn 1 btw, the game doesn't even want me to have a good match in the events, it's always this kind of crap in round 1, I'm officially the king of TRASH HANDS and bad luck, ptcgo said : "screw this player in particular, don't allow him to get a single booster"

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 11:27 PM PDT

    New player, what is recommended to do ?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    Hi I started to play this game few days ago and I really like it so far..

    I never buy nor interested in the physical cards.. so I don't think I can get packs ?..

    So far I did some trainer battles, and I bought theme pack to play with but it start to be boring.. how do I get into the normal game mode ? everyone in there put ton of V cards and I can't really compete...

    Is there anything recommended for me to do ? how should I progress and what is a recommended budget build ?

    Thanks, fun game!~

    submitted by /u/LanaEvres
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Jolteon V 4x the price of Jolteon vmax?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    Is this the first ever time this has happened? I have never seen the vmax cheaper than the v.

    submitted by /u/IRRedditUsr
    [link] [comments]

    General consensus on Vivid Voltage boosters?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    I can get my hands on 100-150ish fairly cheap, but whenever I trawl the trade market, no one seems to want it unless you're willing to overpay large.

    So do I open them all and hope for a haul? Overpay? Or just not buy them at all?

    submitted by /u/neoTribeam
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment