• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 9, 2019

    Pokémon TCG Hi, my cousin gave these to me cuz he thought I played, I do not, hope you get something good!

    Pokémon TCG Hi, my cousin gave these to me cuz he thought I played, I do not, hope you get something good!


    Hi, my cousin gave these to me cuz he thought I played, I do not, hope you get something good!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 11:09 PM PST

    Does our "Fates Collide" in this little giveaway?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 12:54 AM PST

    Gengar & Mimikyu TAG

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 07:04 AM PST

    So my boyfriend runs Gengar & Mimikyu in his deck, he had to mulligan 33 times to hit his Gengar and for some reason the opponent decided to draw 33 cards. The opponent's active Pokemon was Mew & Mewtwo TAG, which is weak to Gengar's attacks. His opponent had 22 trainer cards in hand. Gengar & Mimikyu hit for 1,100 which got doubled to 2,200 damage in one attack. I'm disgusted.

    submitted by /u/KittyKatalyst
    [link] [comments]

    Koga's Trap

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 02:01 AM PST

    Wanted to make a deck with Muk & Alolan Muk GX, but I would need Koga's Trap. Are there any theme decks that include it?

    submitted by /u/GearFourth
    [link] [comments]

    This is just wrong. Not been able to get it.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 03:55 AM PST

    New to online, looking to build a deck and, Lord, do I need dedenne.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 11:32 PM PST

    I was curious if there is a place I can find packs per card list or something if that sort? I have lots of codes, but I was told it's easier to trade packs vs cards for cards. I need dedenne and mew mew to mirror my physical decks and it's always nice to have someone to play my theory crafting madness.

    submitted by /u/Bobwk87
    [link] [comments]

    How long does it usually take you guys to to grind out 2000 points for the final reward in versus mode?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 04:06 PM PST

    I just started like 5-6 days ago and man is this thing a chore. I've been off work due to an injury so I've had time to grind and I think I'll make the 2000 before the reset. I'ts a bit heart breaking though when your theme deck gets beaten in like 2 turns due to rng.

    submitted by /u/Arkayna
    [link] [comments]

    Cosmic Eclipse Pikachu Deck

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 09:44 PM PST

    Pikachu CEC 241

    After Cosmic Eclipse was released, I immediately fell in love with the full art Pikachu card and wanted to make a viable deck to use it in. I like to build decks that are anti-meta, and leave your opponent scratching their head thinking *what the heck just happened*. I'm proud to say that this deck delivers.

    It's a combo of Raichu's Never Give Up and Alolan Raichu's Electro-Rain. The objective of this deck is to use Zangoose to draw out your pokemon, while discarding your energies. Hapu also helps discard energies. Ideally, our Hapu's and Zangeece have put ~18-20 energy in the discard pile by the time our opponent has taken 3 prize cards. In this high-powered meta, it naturally happens very fast. For slower, less offensive decks, our Magnetons can speed it up by being discarded to pull Lt. Surge's, Hapu's and Green's to get us to that 3-Prize card target. Once we get to 3 prize cards, it's time to play Raichu. You'll want to make sure you have enough energy in your discard pile first. If you have to, you can go down to just 2 prize cards remaining. Use Raichu's Never Give Up to put all your discarded energy onto Alolan Raichu and pray they don't have anything to counter. 18 energy is enough to knock out 2 of most Tag Team GX cards.

    Play tips-- Use Green to pull the Adventure bag and put a stealth hood your Pikachu thats intended to be your Alolan Raichu, and a U-turn board on the Pikachu intended to be your Raichu. Don't play your reset stamp too early. Once you're at the Never Give Up phase, play the reset stamp to disrupt your opponent and lessen the odds of them having two Custom Catchers.

    Weaknesses-- Custom Catchers, Bench Protection (Mew), Giratina/Garchomp's GG End GX. I put reset stamps in the deck to partially mitigate the risk of custom catchers. Stealth hood mitigates Abilities used for swapping. The new Palkia tag team card in Cosmic Eclipse also gives this deck some trouble because the GX's +1 prize card pull rate is too disruptive.

    **This deck will not work in Expanded.** Unfortunately, the amount of Bench swapping cards in Expanded are too high, making our Alolan Raichu set up too vulnerable.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 16

    * 4 Zangoose TEU 132

    * 1 Magnemite FLI 34 (Can sub with Misdreavus and Mismagius)

    * 1 Magnemite UNM 58 (Can sub with Misdreavus and Mismagius)

    * 3 Pikachu CEC 241

    * 1 Togedemaru CEC 73

    * 2 Alolan Raichu UNM 57

    * 2 Magneton CEC 69 (Can sub for Mismagius for similar Ability)

    * 2 Raichu UNB 55

    ##Trainer Cards - 19

    * 1 Adventure Bag LOT 167

    * 2 Stealthy Hood UNB 186

    * 4 Hapu UNM 200

    * 1 Brock's Grit EVO 74 (Can sub for Volkner)

    * 1 Green's Exploration UNB 175

    * 2 Lt. Surge's Strategy HIF 60

    * 2 Pokémon Fan Club UPR 133 (Bonus points if you get the one with Pichu and Pikachu)

    * 2 Reset Stamp UNM 206

    * 1 Misty's Favor UNM 202

    * 1 Misty's Determination EVO 80

    * 1 Shrine of Punishment CES 143

    * 1 U-Turn Board UNM 211

    ##Energy - 25

    * 25 Lightning Energy (any)

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/PanickedNoob
    [link] [comments]

    Special sets pack values

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 05:40 PM PST

    I noticed that Double Crisis and Dragon Vault are both very expensive now, but other special sets such as Generations are not. What exactly makes these two sets cost so much more than other sets that are not buyable in shop, and which of Shining Legends, Detective Pikachu, Dragon Majesty, and Hidden Fates are likely to become expensive as well?

    submitted by /u/14248
    [link] [comments]

    So this old deck that I revamped a few cards in is apparently only fit for unlimited. I want it to be expanded. I clicked the eyeball in deck manager and it said I have some cards that are non expanded cards but it won’t say which cards. What do I need to take out to play expanded?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 12:46 AM PST

    PTCGO Currency

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 11:49 PM PST

    Hey uh, I've kind of recently wanted to start PTCGO because I felt like I could still practise my matchups with friends and other players, but wondering how much does it take to say build a complete deck? Is it difficult to say fully complete an ADP deck or Silvally deck? Considering that the cards are all over the expansions, is there a way for me to easily obtain everything ?

    I understand buying codes is an option but unsure as to how much is a good estimate to be able to complete a deck since im not sure how ratios in ptcgo work.

    (Hate grinding out f2p quests or whatever for packs btw)

    submitted by /u/titan-trifect
    [link] [comments]

    I know nuzzlechu is kind of a meme deck but how do i make it better?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 10:55 PM PST

    This is the list ive been running and it struggles against almost everything: ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 21

    • 1 Ditto {*} LOT 154
    • 1 Blitzle TEU 44
    • 4 Emolga TEU 46
    • 4 Pachirisu UPR 49
    • 4 Pikachu CEC 241
    • 1 Tapu Koko {*} TEU 51
    • 4 Raichu CEC 67
    • 1 Zebstrika LOT 82
    • 1 Mew PR-SM 215

    Trainer Cards - 27

    • 4 Professor Elm's Lecture LOT 188
    • 3 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
    • 2 Erika's Hospitality TEU 140
    • 4 Cynthia UPR 119
    • 1 Brock's Grit HIF 53
    • 4 Pokégear 3.0 UNB 182
    • 3 Great Catcher CEC 192
    • 4 Electropower LOT 172
    • 2 Rosa CEC 204

    Energy - 12

    • 12 Lightning Energy SMEnergy 13

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/mjerome1
    [link] [comments]

    Could not reach Pokémon.com login service. Try again in a minute

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 10:04 PM PST

    Been getting this error since this morning in my iPad.

    submitted by /u/GoddessSentret
    [link] [comments]

    Broke my streak but it was an epic game!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 10:30 PM PST

    This was SO stressful but with alot of Determination (and food to keep me at bay) I pulled through and did it.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 08:15 PM PST

    Whoever gets it gets it

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 03:58 PM PST

    Island Challenge Amulet - Should it be banned in Expanded?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 08:59 AM PST

    Island Challenge Amulet is being abused heavily right now in expanded to reduce the opposing player hand to 1 or zero cards before they get a turn to play. In the past cards being abused this way have been banned as the player who goes second on turn one has no cards to play.

    submitted by /u/WhoKnows_Maybe_ImYou
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment