• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 6, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Was told that I should trade instead of open packs. What are some good options to trade for for a beginner that wants to play Standard.

    Pokémon TCG Was told that I should trade instead of open packs. What are some good options to trade for for a beginner that wants to play Standard.


    Was told that I should trade instead of open packs. What are some good options to trade for for a beginner that wants to play Standard.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:23 PM PST

    Glitch: the coin blocked the middle of the screen so I couldn't attack and lost?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:21 PM PST

    Email Issues

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:15 AM PST

    No TL:DR available, read title for basic concept. I set up my PTCGO account with a Google email, but that email has been permenantly shut down. This means, since I cannot remember my password, I cannot change any settings on this account. The account in question is a child account (only one that seemed to work), so if I want to change any settings, I need to sign in with the adult account (that I made to actually make a child account). Also, I cannot switch my privacy settings to "Open", so I can't find a way to trade all my tradeable cards to a different account and just live without 1 or 2 Tag Teams. I have two ETB's worth of codes stockes up aswell, so my questions are: 1: Can I change my email? 2: Should I use these code cards now or wait untill I can fix this problem? Ya probably cant answer the 1st, but big props if you can. I can give the most helpful person 1 or 2 codes of DAA or VIV if they want.

    submitted by /u/ARandomBulletKin
    [link] [comments]

    Muted by moderator and sent to a different email

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:24 AM PST

    so the other day I was trying to make like the smiley face and say oh you have a good deck and it kept saying I was muted by moderator and to check my email. well I realized that I don't have that email anymore. so I went to pokemon.com and changed my email address. but obviously its not in that email address. so what should I do? and how can I get that email and how can I get unmuted! thanks a lot!

    submitted by /u/CohanRoderick
    [link] [comments]

    3x VIV and 4x DAA up for grabs!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 04:46 AM PST

    The giveaway has been closed. No one won, but i'll do something with the codes another day.

    submitted by /u/ARandomBulletKin
    [link] [comments]

    Nooob Pack Questiom

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 12:18 AM PST

    What shiuld I do with packs I get from trades? Shpuld I open it or use it to trade for cards?

    submitted by /u/RoelM14
    [link] [comments]

    Tradeable Packs from daily login bonus

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 02:57 AM PST

    Hey guys, i thought that after you hit account level 16 the packs you receive from the login bonus become tradeable? Is this correct?

    submitted by /u/TH_722
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know the story behind these cards? Why are they worth so much?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:02 PM PST

    Best Tablet for PTCGO?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:07 PM PST

    Hey everyone, sorry if this isn't the place to ask but with cards feeling impossible to get I figured I'd have some fun opening virtual packs from codes I have and actually tying to learn what makes a good deck and strategy instead of just collecting because they're neat and I've been doing it since I was a kid. If anyone has any recommendations for a tablet to play I'd love to know what I could grab that would be fairly inexpensive and run well. I'm not really trying to spend iPad money so I'd rather go Android if there's recommendations there. Thanks! Also sorry if the flair is incorrect I wasn't sure how or where else to ask or put this under.

    submitted by /u/BusyEconomy
    [link] [comments]

    Why cannot I not log into my account?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:49 PM PST

    I've been struggling for the last hour to get into my new account. I lost my old one so I made a new one, filled everything out and went on to the app but it keeps saying invalid password. I literally just made the account, wrote down the correct password and it's telling me still invalid password?????? I tried to make another new account and the same thing happened. The app is so freaking janky

    submitted by /u/Zargok
    [link] [comments]

    New theme decks

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:51 PM PST

    Is there any idea when new vdecks will be added to theme decks on ptcgo ? I love battles with theme decks and can't wait to use v cards again

    submitted by /u/chronicbased
    [link] [comments]

    Poor performance on mobile/tablet after update

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 04:29 PM PST

    After the recent update playing PTGO is fairly laggy low frame rates, laptop is fine however, anyone else got this issue?

    submitted by /u/hugheselite
    [link] [comments]

    Why do SR darkness energies go for so much more than other SR energies?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:28 PM PST

    I decided I wanted to try collecting the SR energies from the beginning of the s&m era sets. Most of them seem to go for 15-20 packs with fighting tending to be a little less. However folks seem to consistently demand 40+ packs for the darkness energy. What makes it so special?

    submitted by /u/nerd2games
    [link] [comments]

    When will Shining Fates packs be available to buy in the in-game store?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:42 PM PST

    Like the title, when will they become available? I'm new still to the Pokemon TCG and I can't find any info on when you will be able to get them in game.

    submitted by /u/dingythingy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment