• Breaking News

    Monday, April 5, 2021

    Pokémon TCG I get luckier in game then in irl

    Pokémon TCG I get luckier in game then in irl


    I get luckier in game then in irl

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 02:07 AM PDT

    Going through my cards i have no idea if these work. Good luck

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    Urshifu

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    God this deck is gonna be so fucked post rotation. It's already a bitch to deal with but man the sheer amount of recourses it's has. The energy, the stadium, the hounds.... my god this deck is brutal 😂 any thoughts or counter play? Cuz Zamazenta ain't doing shit against one blow 😂

    submitted by /u/KingArena29
    [link] [comments]

    Giveaway: Shining Fates ETB code plus others!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    Closed!! Randomizing people now! Thanks!

    I have about 8 codes I can part with! Including 1 Shining Fates ETB. I also have some Battle Styles, Vivid Voltage and Shining Fates.

    Comment what your favorite Pokémon card to play with is! If you specifically want the ETB code mention that.

    I'll use a random number generator to choose winners and I'll randomize winners in a couple hours. Winners will be privately messaged the code.

    Closed!! Randomizing people now! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/mutakii
    [link] [comments]

    tips for a returning player?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:29 AM PDT

    havent played since forbbiden light....

    submitted by /u/bomboy2121
    [link] [comments]

    Fun Casual Deck Ideas

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    I recently started playing again with my brother and fiance. What are some fun builds that aren't too competitive? I really like the Flapple V that is in Battle Styles, so maybe something with that? There are so many different trainer cards it gets overwhelming trying to figure out which ones to use. My brother plays a psychic deck with a lot of ways to heal his Pokémon and I have trouble getting around it.

    Also, is there some kind of card database akin to Scryfall/MTG Familiar?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Desperex
    [link] [comments]

    Who's the best ptcgo player you guys watch for inspiration?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    A bit confused for getting PCIV qualifier keys

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    Hello!

    I recently got back into ptcgo. I've been playing on the vs ladder.

    Is it this current period that will qualify people to obtain keys to play Apr 26 - May 26? Or am I missing something regarding qualifying and getting tournament keys?

    submitted by /u/Mudi_G3ngar
    [link] [comments]

    Started up again after being away for 4 years. Is a 9 win-streak good?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:21 PM PDT

    Free TCGO codes

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    what could i trade this for? (im a massive noob and idk card values)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    HELP! Someone want to teach me deckbuilding?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    Hello Trainers!!

    Im new to this subreddit and also to the game! I fell in love immediately after playing the tutorial. I also had some codes from boosterpacks so I thought I'd give it a chance!

    Is someone up to to teach me and give me some deckbuildung tips via discord? I'd be very happy.

    Thanks in advance! :)

    submitted by /u/imbatupie
    [link] [comments]

    How do you beat a Welder Zard/blace deck.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    I always run into welder decks and turn 2 they always kill my active , and it always seems like they get welder. People say its inconsistent, but ive yet to run into a welder player who bricked.

    How do you beat this deck? seriously. what can i do to beat this broken ass card that should be banned. Where do people come up with this ,"Welder is inconsistent deck" bullshit from. The deck is always getting everything set up , no problem. Im so frustrated with this one broken card.

    Please tell me how to even stand a chance against this deck.

    submitted by /u/Mrtowelie69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment