• Breaking News

    Monday, April 12, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Redeem Code: PC3ELDEGOSS For A Free Eldegoss V!

    Pokémon TCG Redeem Code: PC3ELDEGOSS For A Free Eldegoss V!


    Redeem Code: PC3ELDEGOSS For A Free Eldegoss V!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    Available to the first 50,000 people who redeem this code.

    Expires: April 24th, 2021 if the 50,000 redemptions are not used up by then.

    You can sign into your accout here, and enter the code: https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-trainer-club/enter-codes

    submitted by /u/OU7C4ST
    [link] [comments]

    You could say I have codes....

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    Well, it's more of a forced trade but...

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    How to value specific cards?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    What's a good resource to find out the value of cards in this game?

    Similar question, how much is a shiny gmax charizard worth? Pulled one from a tradable pack, of course it was in the online game and not irl but I'll take it

    submitted by /u/cosmicucumber
    [link] [comments]

    Question on card acquisition.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    I am fairly new to pctgo and am just starting to get into standard/expanded and need some of the older cards for deck builds. I seem to be struggling to get tradable packs; What is the best way to get some of the older cards? Is it buying random packs? Trading packs for cards? Trading cards for cards?

    submitted by /u/Jack_alopi
    [link] [comments]

    Another giveaway from my son's unused physical packs!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    I'll pick two winners this time. One will get the "Sun & Moon--Ultra Prism - Imperial Command" deck, the other will get two boosters (1x Sun&Moon and 1x Sun&Moon Crimson Invasion).

    Simply post your favorite Electric type Pokemon and I'll select the winners two hours from now!

    submitted by /u/tilfordkage
    [link] [comments]

    Ranger definitely keeps it in check

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 01:45 AM PDT

    Urshifu vmax is nutty

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    I'm playing a build preparing for post rotation wit Viv jirachis and no dedenne and all the other ones like giratina and stuff and this deck still SLAPS. It's honestly unfair sometimes. I'm excited to see how this plays once rotation comes along. Granted there will be some good counters, I think it will be a super fun deck to play!

    submitted by /u/KingArena29
    [link] [comments]

    Super New and Looking for Discord Servers to Join?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:39 AM PDT

    Hi So I'm extremely new to PCTGO -- still trying to earn that 500 coin to get a themed deck -- and I'm looking for possible friendly discord servers or subreddits or communities I can join? I kinda wanna trade for cards I need for a deck I wanna build, and also bug people and learn the value of things?

    Can anyone recommend any good ones? :)

    submitted by /u/chungkingexcess
    [link] [comments]

    Code Cards

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:18 PM PDT

    I have a few new and old code cards I'd like to give away (not sure if super old packs are even worth it?) but I've seen people say that bots steal them. Would breaking up the codes in multiple comments prevent bots?

    I have 6 Sword & Shield, 4 XY and 1 B&W

    Please no DMs I'd like to just post them if possible.

    submitted by /u/-PM_ME_UR_SECRETS-
    [link] [comments]

    New Player Charizard Deck + Rotation Question

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:56 PM PDT

    Hi, so I started PTCGO recently, as a f2p so buying codes isn't an option at this point in time, and have been just playing with theme decks. I read that the easiest way to jump into Standard is to buy 2x Leon Charizard decks then do tourney to get boosters to trade for some key cards based off this article: https://www.pokemon.com/us/strategy/three-approaches-to-building-a-charizard-deck-by-pokemon-tcg-experts/

    Questions regarding that:

    1. Would a Charizard deck hold up okay in Standard ladder/tourneys or would I just accept that I would get hard stomped by a lot of newer/better decks?

    2. I read that there's a standard rotation every few months, should I be concerned about that affecting how long I can use this deck for?

    Thank you for being a helpful subreddit!

    submitted by /u/WanderingWasabi
    [link] [comments]

    Expanded single prize draw engine

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    Dedenne and Crobat seem like such a liability, especially against ADPZ. Is there anything as effective that only gives single prize cards on ko?

    submitted by /u/SobekInDisguise
    [link] [comments]

    Best use of coins?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    I've got a bunch of coins sitting in my account, should I just buy a bunch of packs? I don't play much Theme at all, I have like 9 or 10 theme decks that I only use for finishing up the daily challenges so I want to spend coins on any more of those.

    Is there any reason not to just spend them on locked packs? As far as I know (I'm still new to the game) there's no way to get unlocked packs or cards with coins alone, right?

    submitted by /u/itismejacobg
    [link] [comments]

    Getting back in to TCGO.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    I played TCGO way back when the client had just came out. I would love to get back into it and be competitive again because I have been buying packs to crack and have a decent amount of the online booster cards. I have a bunch of old school full art EX's like Mewtwo/Thundarus/etc etc. Is my best bet trying to trade those for current legal cards? Are they even worth anything since they can only be played in older formats? Thanks for any advice.

    submitted by /u/bigDUB14
    [link] [comments]

    When you get the free bling from Players Cup III

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    And this was from a free login pack!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    Tapu Koko VMax + Electrode

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    Trickygym used Tapu Koko Vmax in a recent Youtube video, and his intro mentions that the goal was to use Boltund V's electrify and let it die, then use Tapu Koko VMax to keep paralyzing. However, I'm wondering if the deck could run well with electrode VIV 46 and its "buzzap generator" ability, which allows you to search your deck for two electric energy cards and attach them to your electric type Pokemon, at the cost of knocking itself out. This would allow for energy acceleration, knockouts to match how many prize cards the opponent has, and a possible turn two max shock+paralysis. The idea is similar to the Naganadel and Guzzlord GX deck, which used Mismagius to make yourself have more prizes than your opponent, and allowed items such as beast ring to be used for full effect. Thus, the deck does not have to rely on the opponent's actions and can run and set up independently. The only drawback I see is that electrode is a stage 1 mon. Is there anything I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/vdgmplyr
    [link] [comments]

    toxtricity deck help

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    been away fron the game for almost 2 years so all my cards are expanded and im trying to return to the meta.
    opend a couple of packs here and there and i got enough toxtricity v/vmax to build a deck with (imo).
    any thougets on this deck? thanks in advance

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 15

    * 1 Crobat V SHF 44

    * 2 Trubbish VIV 110

    * 2 Garbodor RCL 118

    * 1 Eldegoss V RCL 176

    * 1 Tapu Koko {*} TEU 51

    * 3 Toxtricity V SHF 185

    * 2 Toxtricity VMAX RCL 71

    * 3 Jirachi TEU 99

    ##Trainer Cards - 35

    * 2 Air Balloon SSH 156

    * 2 Bede SSH 157

    * 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    * 4 Ultra Ball ROS 93

    * 2 Pokémon Communication BLW 99

    * 4 Acro Bike PRC 122

    * 3 Marnie SSH 169

    * 2 Ordinary Rod SSH 171

    * 1 Pal Pad FLF 92

    * 3 Pokégear 3.0 SSH 174

    * 4 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 3 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 3 Viridian Forest TEU 156

    ##Energy - 10

    * 4 Speed Lightning Energy RCL 173

    * 6 Lightning Energy GEN 78

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/bomboy2121
    [link] [comments]

    Scrollin through my binder found this locked gem. Why is it so expensive?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    NGL I have no idea where I got it or when. Nor why ppl offer so much for it. Can anyone clarify?

    https://preview.redd.it/jbt047vnqis61.png?width=449&format=png&auto=webp&s=21d7cdb6d2431dc940b2a9d8ea6a1aa1e248b1f1

    submitted by /u/ii_HBK_ii
    [link] [comments]

    If I buy Pikachu & Zekrom-GX IRL, will it come as a theme deck?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    Wonderful day to you my friends.

    When buying an IRL deck, how can I know what kind of deck it will become inside the game?

    Where is the redeem code inside the deck box?

    Thanks in advance for your help.

    submitted by /u/ChaosConfronter
    [link] [comments]

    Still working great

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    Can I self trade lock / mark as not tradable?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:16 AM PDT

    Here is my situation: I want to look for packs to pick up, but I have 2 promo Dedenne GX that everybody wants, but I'm unwilling to trade. I have to scroll for days days to find a trade that involves my other cards. Is there a way to either trade lock the Dedenne, or mark as not tradable? If not, is there a way to setup my filters to say I'll receive what I want, and I'll give anything but these?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/wonderflex
    [link] [comments]

    A Lapras VMAX deck I made, (it's my first deck)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 11:51 PM PDT

    I made a Lapras VMAX deck and it's my first deck so you know it's gonna be bad.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 15

    * 2 Eldegoss V RCL 19

    * 3 Lapras V SSH 49

    * 2 Snom SSH 63

    * 3 Suicune DAA 37

    * 2 Frosmoth SSH 64

    * 3 Lapras VMAX SSH 50

    ##Trainer Cards - 30

    * 2 Nessa VIV 157

    * 1 Ball Guy SHF 57

    * 2 Great Ball BKP 100

    * 1 Evolution Incense SSH 163

    * 3 Pal Pad SSH 172

    * 2 Training Court RCL 169

    * 1 Pokégear 3.0 UNB 182

    * 2 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 1 Drone Rotom VIV 151

    * 2 Green's Exploration UNB 175

    * 4 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 2 Switch BCR 135

    * 1 Marnie SSH 169

    * 1 Camping Gear BST 122

    * 3 Capacious Bucket RCL 156

    * 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    ##Energy - 15

    * 13 Water Energy SMEnergy 12

    * 2 Aurora Energy SSH 186

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/Imjustareddituser76
    [link] [comments]

    Rapid strike urshifu post rotation

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    Give me your best lists post rotation

    submitted by /u/KingArena29
    [link] [comments]

    Not much but let me know if you get anything cool

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment